[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland -- Gorgeous, Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Which is better?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Fairyland
    • Ghost

This poll is closed to new votes

Can anyone state the big difference between Ghost and Fairyland? I tried Fairyland for around 10 matches and my team sucked. I've used Ghost since I started my new save and have Shef Weds promoted to the Premier Division in 4 seasons. I know tatctics need time to gel but these, at least on the face, look very similar.

The only difference is mentality.

But I have studied for a long time, and 3D games look very different.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't understand what you mean with that 'middle office' stuff

I said i entered in february so i could select the prize money...

i started few times as unemployed and took sinking teams in a middle of season.

There will be mix result with any tactic because of low morale and no motivation, just survive and wait for next season :)

this tactic looks promising, now testing with stafford rangers 10 matches unbeaten, will post when season finished

Don't understand what you mean with that 'middle office' stuff

I said i entered in february so i could select the prize money...

I guess what he mean is, if you control the team halfway thru the game, you cant choose the prize money if you gonna win or lose.

But, as you said earlier, you can choose the prize money, so he suggest that if you set all prize money to high bonus, your team will play better.

Every player has creative freedom to the max (much). Tried it with Gateshead, and im 21st after 21 games. Sorry mate but not working for me. I think this tactic is for large teams. Gorgeous football is defniitely not the case.

Zero Sea the Fairy Land tactic is a beast really i won the prem with Newcastle first season.....Mainly due to Steven Taylor scoring almost 30 goals a season.

seasonfirst.png

But to the end of the season and at the start of the second im having problems scoring.....I dont know if the AI has got use to the tactic but have you got any suggestions on tweaking it. i will probably change to the left MC version as Ben Arfa can play with both feet and use attack movement in match prep but really i dont want to tweak and ruin it.

Zero Sea the Fairy Land tactic is a beast really i won the prem with Newcastle first season.....Mainly due to Steven Taylor scoring almost 30 goals a season.

seasonfirst.png

But to the end of the season and at the start of the second im having problems scoring.....I dont know if the AI has got use to the tactic but have you got any suggestions on tweaking it. i will probably change to the left MC version as Ben Arfa can play with both feet and use attack movement in match prep but really i dont want to tweak and ruin it.

but right you should set both tactic into your match prep and into attacking movement from start. for me, i usually switch between both tactic. but i haven tested this tactic far enough, so might need to ask ZS about it.

I have tried this tactic out for 10 games now to give it time to gel (I also warmed up during the pre season so everything was 'fluid'.

I am currently 17th in League One with Dagenham & Redbridge, 3rd season.

First season: predicted 24th, finished 12th

Second season: predicted 21st, finished 17th

Third season (currently) P10 W3 D2 L5 Position 17th

I have an AML/ST playing in the AMR role

I have an AMR/ST playing in the AML role

Both my strikers are playmaker and Target Man.

I'm not too sure what I am doing wrong? Highlights have been a 2-0 win @ Portsmouth and coming back from 4-1 down at Brighton to draw 4-4. However, I'm conceding from corners and losing matches I should be winning at home.

I've decided not to renew my contract at the end of the season as I don't really see how I can progress with Dagenham. After all, being in League 1 is an achievement in itself!

To CarlosEsDios :

Please read my opening post! for example:

FC/ST: 1.Finishing; 2.Pace & Acceleration, Dribbling.

AMRL: Dribbling, Pace & Acc,Finishing.My tactic need AMRL cut inside,so you can train ST to AMRL.

AML:A little better with right foot; AMR: A little better with left foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing".

MC: 1.Passing, Creativity, Finishing, Long shots;2.tackling.

DMC: Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles), Passing, Creativity, Long shots.

DC: 1. Jumping , Acc & Pace , Heading; 2. Positioning, Strength, Tackling

DRL: 1. Acc & Pace ; 2.Jumping,Heading,Positioni ng,Strength,Tackling.

GK:1. One On Ones, Reflexes;2. Handling

Match preparation is a must, even if your team are gel-ed already, unless you want to give up on your league results. I personally recommend "Attacking Movement"

Wingers have to use Forward players, which mean you train your speedy Forwards into Wingers. Must have high scoring ability so as to prevent goalkeeper saving too many balls and hitting the woodworks. Use schedule AMRL (inside).

and Team talk

XE001.jpg

XE002.jpg

Every player has creative freedom to the max (much). Tried it with Gateshead, and im 21st after 21 games. Sorry mate but not working for me. I think this tactic is for large teams. Gorgeous football is defniitely not the case.

for my stafford rangers it working great, didnt find good wingers and using one with dribling 6 finishin 5, other 7 and 6

and after 26 matches 16 won, 6 draw, 4 lost, 1-st place in league

Ok I finished my first season with Man Utd.

I did some tweaks to the tactic, mainly on the front 4 (STs and AMR/L) because they didn't play the way I wanted in a previous save. I also tweaked the mentality on most players.

League table :

http://s3.noelshack.com/upload/19237767440859_manutdleaguetable.jpg

Results :

http://s3.noelshack.com/upload/1167046833645_manutdresult1.jpg

http://s3.noelshack.com/upload/19653187044744_manutdresult2.jpg

team stats :

http://s3.noelshack.com/upload/16969574042883_manutdteamstat.jpg

transfer :

http://s3.noelshack.com/upload/12316232633562_manutdtransfer.jpg

I'm disappointed by the CL games against Barcelona, it's the only game where my team just got outplayed heavily. Other than that, the game lost against Wolves was mainly due to bad luck :

http://s3.noelshack.com/upload/15442712184339_manutdvswolves.jpg

finished season with stafford won BSN

http://img200.imageshack.us/f/bluesquarebetnorthinfor.png/

http://img36.imageshack.us/f/staffordrangersstafford.png/

http://img691.imageshack.us/f/staffordrangersstafford.png/

realy like this tactic, it has wingers! :) great job Zero Sea, will use it for long save :)

when team or players overconfident i think "expect perfomance" or "pick where you left off" work better then "you have faith"

Second season and this tactic has gone down the drain any tips? was doing so well.

try to switch from the 'normal' version to the 'R' version every 10 games or so, it helps preventing the AI to get used to your tactic

My god this tactic is immense. Im playing with Darlington in the conference and won my first twelve games without conceding a goal. Im currently top with fifteen wins and a draw out sixteen. Superb.

You are lucky

But luck is part of the strength.:rolleyes:

Won Serie A and Tim Cup with Juventus in the second season, but i was not playing for any European Cup, so i'm still not conviced, most of the goals are from corners, the Cup final I won 3-2 where 2 goals where from corner. Maybe I don't have the right players, the team is the same, the manager before me had only bring Quintero and Kadlec (but they didn't played that much) I didn't bring any new player.

I did, but, has i expected, playing also in the CL is much harder, my strikers don't score at all, i had Drgoba with only 1 goal in more then 10 games :| I was in 12th when i quited, i had all my players concerned and telling me they have lost confidence in my manager ability :(

second season with stafford, now in blue square premier, after 27 games - 18 won, 0 draws, 9 lost, 60 goals scored, 43 conceded, first place in table so far.

Conceding many goals because of bad level defenders and keeper for this legue.

I did, but, has i expected, playing also in the CL is much harder, my strikers don't score at all, i had Drgoba with only 1 goal in more then 10 games :| I was in 12th when i quited, i had all my players concerned and telling me they have lost confidence in my manager ability :(

Not sure whats happening to u, but we will try to solve ur problem soon ok?

Third season with this tactic , first i won the Championship at a canter wiping the floor with everyone , second season admittedly at higher level was a struggle with team very unhappy with my management even though i selected avoid relegation as my target , third season is just draw after draw unable to keep a clean sheet despite having a top 6 squad on paper . my strikers valued at £15m each cant score and defence lets in a goal at least in the the first 15 mins of every match it seems

Fairyland V2

Download

Coner Tactic

Corner: Right legged on Left corner, Left legged on Right corner (Of course you have to see the stat)

Zero Sea's Fairyland V2

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20232675/Zero+Sea

or

http://www.rayfile.com/en/files/ec70...-0015c55db73d/

E072.jpg

Tactics

433 and 424

Due to feedback of some people having hard time with the AI with only 1 tactic, so, i added a 433 tactic for you guys.

Whats the different between this 2 tactic?

I guess everyone know this right? 424 is strong in offence, weak in defense. Whereas 433 is strong in defense, weak in offence.

How to use these 2 tactics?

1. Normal:when the odds are in favourite of you, use 424. When the odds are against you, use 433.

When you are leading, you can switch to 433; when yoi are losing, can switch to 424.

2. Personal favourite: when the odds are low against you, you can take the risk of being beaten upside down by using 424, more exciting. When leading, you can continue to use 424, to increase the scoring rate, but also in risk of being fight level or losing.

3. Thru position training, train 1 ST into winger position, 1 winger into MC position. By doing this, you can swtich between both tactic without changing players. More convience and straight forward.

4.DO not use only 1 tactic for the whole season, as AI will get used to your tactic. The power of tactic will decline.

5.Playmaker and Target maker (433): Forward (ST)

Sensational stuff as expected, Zero Sea. I'm dumbfounded with the amount of goals from corners I've gotten.

A bit unrealistic, but why not exploit something that isn't cheating? :D

Sensational stuff as expected, Zero Sea. I'm dumbfounded with the amount of goals from corners I've gotten.

A bit unrealistic, but why not exploit something that isn't cheating? :D

Actually his tactic isnt really call cheating. If that is call cheating, there will be debat all over the forum now.

Personally if you're scoring this many goals from corners I would say you are absolutely using an exploit. It's not 'cheating', but it's also not a tactic that I would use. It is an exploit.

I would like to see results from this tactic with a default corner setup instead of the one it currently uses.

Most of the tactic out there are using this kind of exploit too. Only different setting. U ask them all to change their corner setting and show u their result. Thx.

And btw, people who made a good tactic against AI or so-called winning/imba tactics are actually exploiting too. They have to exploit the ME in order for them to win the game. So i want to ask whether u are going to play this game anynore since in the 1st place, everyone is trying to exploit the game by making tactics.

Most of the tactic out there are using this kind of exploit too. Only different setting. U ask them all to change their corner setting and show u their result. Thx.

And btw, people who made a good tactic against AI or so-called winning/imba tactics are actually exploiting too. They have to exploit the ME in order for them to win the game. So i want to ask whether u are going to play this game anynore since in the 1st place, everyone is trying to exploit the game by making tactics.

Most tactics are not using corner routines that lead to 40 corner goals per season. In fact this is the only tactic I've looked at that is quite clearly exploiting a corner routine.

Any tactic that is plug and play with any team and any players is exploiting something with the ME. But there are plenty of tactics out there that are not going out of their way to find the weaknesses of the ME.

Not realy, i have used some good tactics that, in a full season, only 3 or 4 games are won by the corner cheat, the zero sea is based in the corner, more then 50% of the games are won by corner goals

Archived