[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland -- Gorgeous, Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Which is better?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Fairyland
    • Ghost

This poll is closed to new votes

Zero Sea's Fairyland V3

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3946

or

http://www.rayfile.com/en/files/b1097580-785e-11e0-8935-0015c55db73d/

MRL: Dribbling, Pace & Acc,Passing, Creativity

ML:better with right foot; MR: better with left foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing".

"Normal" and "Control"

Due to feedback of some people having hard time with the AI with only 1 tactic, so, i added a "Control" tactic for you guys.

Whats the different between this 2 tactic?

I guess everyone know this right? "Normal" is strong in offence, weak in defense. Whereas "Control" is strong in defense, weak in offence.

How to use these 2 tactics?

1. Normal:when the odds are in favourite of you, use "Normal". When the odds are against you, use "Control".

When you are leading, you can switch to "Control"; when yoi are losing, can switch to "Normal".

2. Personal favourite: when the odds are low against you, you can take the risk of being beaten upside down by using "Normal", more exciting. When leading, you can continue to use "Normal", to increase the scoring rate, but also in risk of being fight level or losing.

3.DO not use only 1 tactic for the whole season, as AI will get used to your tactic. The power of tactic will decline.

4.Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

52319048.jpg

52319050.jpg

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can you post your results with this tactic?

Due to the creator of tactics always been suspected to use cheats, therefore i would prefer using the results from others players to prove my tactics.

Thanks for your tests!

And I use FMRTE and S/L in the test of V3,so I can't post any result!:D

This can save a lot of time.

been testing sooooo many tactics in the past few weeks and tonite i started again with norwich city fc using your v3 and ano its just preseason but i beat the reserves 5-0 then omg i just SMASHED Arsenal Res 7-0.....its awesome to watch....well done zero sea on creating another mastermind tactic

Update to come

cheers

everytime when I take a lead and change to control tactic, the opponent scores...

doing very well in the league with Sporting Lisbon, 9W 1D, including 4-0 home win against Porto

struggling in euro cup

everytime when I take a lead and change to control tactic, the opponent scores...

doing very well in the league with Sporting Lisbon, 9W 1D, including 4-0 home win against Porto

struggling in euro cup

Mayb you are just bad luck,but if you use normal tactic you opponent also can score. Then you can change to normal tactic.

Zero Sea, what are the key attributes for each position? Interesting tactic.

See the op

Player Requirements

FC/ST: 1.Finishing; 2.Pace & Acceleration, Dribbling.

AMRL: Dribbling, Pace & Acc,Finishing.My tactic need AMRL cut inside,so you can train ST to AMRL.

AML:better with right foot; AMR: better with left foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing".

MRL: Dribbling, Pace & Acc,Passing, Creativity

ML:better with right foot; MR: better with left foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing".

MC: 1.Passing, Creativity, Finishing, Long shots;2.tackling.

DMC: Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles), Passing, Creativity, Long shots.

DC: 1. Jumping , Acc & Pace , Heading; 2. Positioning, Strength, Tackling

GK:1. One On Ones, Reflexes;2. Handling

Match preparation is a must, even if your team are gel-ed already, unless you want to give up on your league results. I personally recommend "Attacking Movement"

Wingers have to use Forward players, which mean you train your speedy Forwards into Wingers. Must have high scoring ability so as to prevent goalkeeper saving too many balls and hitting the woodworks. Use schedule AMRL (inside).

How did you get CA and PA on your tactics screen???

Use a patch of my country. I'm sorry for my Enlish.

strange tactic, but work extremely well!!! better than those popular tactics outside.

The ML/MR acts winger but also can stop opponent's attack at midfield

have no luck with the control tactic, so I use the original all time.

beating Porto home and away, lost to Benfica away probably bcoz I switch to defensive positioning (match prep) before the match.

Sportingleaguetable10-11.jpg

I use assistant's OI and teamtalk (unless he says pleased at halftime) but no shouts.

The "wrong foot" MRL/AMRL often scores from cutting inside and it is nice to watch.

Superb tactic!

@ Manfred : glad to hear you got good result, hope you can post more screen shot when you finish your season. ^^

@conz2008 : in the match preparation, can you tell me how fluid is your team with the tactic? if it is not max in all the bar, you must let your team get used to the tactic 1st. For me, when i switch from V2 to V3, i also suffer few loses, but when my team are gelled with the tactic, i even win Spurs in a away game by 0-2

My wingers don't want to cut inside.......

should I uncheck "cut inside" in the player instruction?

switching from sporting to struggling Milan (at 10th place) in Feb, 3 months from takeover and the tactic is still far from fluid, although I manage to win the Champions League.

The last tactic is amazing as the first one! Since the last patch I had troubles with the tactics. Even 433/424 didn't work well. I patched to 11.3 in the middle of my second season with Chelsea and had troubles since then, but after V3 everything is going very well and smooth. With Ghost and Fairyland i won EPL, CL, League cup and Community Shield with Chelsea and managed for two months to save Everton to 6th place and Europe. I dont use any OI, every time I say to my players "I have faith" personally to each one of them. Only "problem" I have now is that players like Badelj, Diego Buonanotte (sp?), Gael Kakuta and Eden Hazard play a lot more better that Jesus Navas and Arjen Robben.

I played my first season and the first half of the second season with Ghost then patched to 11.3 and Fairyland V3 after the loss from Man City in the FA Cup. As you can see with Cech and Romero I get a lot of clean sheets. At one point Torres was a leader at the assists table. I didn't have much time to observe the play of Huntelaar but maybe during pre-season friendlies I'll have to check him up because of him being slow. Right now I am at my work place and can't make any screenies but i have to mention Mexes who was a good scorer at corners. He finished the season with 16 goals and I expect next season there to be more. Coentrao and Hazard have been making very good runs on the left side on Fairyland V3, which is nice for still developing lads. When we talk about attack, I think it is good to say that speed and technique are very important stats. Add "places shots", "moves into channels", "gets forward whenever possible" and "cuts inside" for the AML, AMR & ST and you will get a constant nightmare for the opposition goalie ;)

I played my first season and the first half of the second season with Ghost then patched to 11.3 and Fairyland V3 after the loss from Man City in the FA Cup. As you can see with Cech and Romero I get a lot of clean sheets. At one point Torres was a leader at the assists table. I didn't have much time to observe the play of Huntelaar but maybe during pre-season friendlies I'll have to check him up because of him being slow. Right now I am at my work place and can't make any screenies but i have to mention Mexes who was a good scorer at corners. He finished the season with 16 goals and I expect next season there to be more. Coentrao and Hazard have been making very good runs on the left side on Fairyland V3, which is nice for still developing lads. When we talk about attack, I think it is good to say that speed and technique are very important stats. Add "places shots", "moves into channels", "gets forward whenever possible" and "cuts inside" for the AML, AMR & ST and you will get a constant nightmare for the opposition goalie ;)

"Likes To round Keeper" is also usefull!

Hi, I going to begin my season 3 with Leyton Orient and going to use this tactic to try to see if it can help me survive the drop :p

I just played my pre-season friendly, I do noticed that the MR/ML will track back and help back in defense. This is quite good :)

I will post screenshots of my game so far later.. so far the result is encouraging.. except a 2-6 trashing by Man U reserve team :'(

currently, I am training and playing my wingback into the MR/ML position. If I am going to use ZS training schedule, I wonder what training schedule should I put for my MR/ML?

Hi, I going to begin my season 3 with Leyton Orient and going to use this tactic to try to see if it can help me survive the drop :p

I just played my pre-season friendly, I do noticed that the MR/ML will track back and help back in defense. This is quite good :)

I will post screenshots of my game so far later.. so far the result is encouraging.. except a 2-6 trashing by Man U reserve team :'(

currently, I am training and playing my wingback into the MR/ML position. If I am going to use ZS training schedule, I wonder what training schedule should I put for my MR/ML?

the MR/ML always track back and help back in defense, so need training of defense.

can you upload some screenshots?:applause:

here are my screenshots :) will upload more as the seasons goes :)

LeytonOrientLeytonOrient_Matches.png

I was using control tactic first.... but was 3-0 down at half-time.. then switch to normal tactic before getting 2 goals back.. and then went down again... lol

LeytonOrientvManUtdReservesInformation_Overview.png

See the op

Player Requirements

FC/ST: 1.Finishing; 2.Pace & Acceleration, Dribbling.

MC: 1.Passing, Creativity, Finishing, Long shots;2.tackling.

DMC: Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles), Passing, Creativity, Long shots.

DC: 1. Jumping , Acc & Pace , Heading; 2. Positioning, Strength, Tackling

GK:1. One On Ones, Reflexes;2. Handling

When looking for players using the above filters, what would you recommend to use as a starting attribute level?

Archived