Omg Tactics---You will never belive what u saw!!

Omg tactics are five unwell-known tactics which are created by a Chinese Fm player called: Hai Zhongrui, It is originally called "dictatorship tactics".

I personally think these omg tatcics are far better than the most popular tatic sexy footbal. They are the best tactics Ive ever seem!!

ok, so there are five tatics in the file,

Tactics:

omg433---basically for everyday's use, balanced attacking n defenceing, suitable for weaker teams or top against top matches.

omg523---this tatic is for every team, similar to 433, but more defensive; slightly weaker in the center but has a strong ability in defence and wings. sometimes when you have to do hard defence, you can swich the WB L/R to D L/R; But never belive what you have in your mind, a tatic with five denfenders can actually do a great job in offence, specially the great ability of WB L/R always gets high scores after matches.

omg424---Hardcore Offence tactic, ATTACK ATTACK AND ATTACK; Dont worry about emermy's counter attack too much, cos they r too busy on defending all day long. I used this tactic to win a season without being defeat!!!

omg4231---Another attacking foumation, designed for world class attacking midfielders like kaka, messi, lampard etc... AMC has high possibility to win the golden boots; good for weaker teams when they hav a good AMC.

omgdef433---similiar to omg433 but more defensive. also more midfield controls. Its a more suitable tactic for weaker teams, speacially when wining and wanna hold the score. However, when you finding negative feedback with other tactics in the match, you can switch to this one and try.

Player Requirements:

ST/FC: good pace&acc; finishing. tall/heading/jumping is not required in these tactis, however suggest you to put taller(good heading)ST on the left in omg442, it is for setpiece.

Wingers: dribbling, pace&acc, finishing n creativity is also something to concentrate. wingers play a big role in these tactics.

AMC: samilier requirements as Wingers, but also will need creativity n long shot. better if you hav amc can play two or more positions like st/amc, this will limits the subsituations when changing fomations during the match.

left/right center mids: passing creativity and long shot.

cener mid(defensive): mainly on tackling; better learned takles.

Center defs: Heights better to be 185cm+ in good leagues, also requires good jumping and heading; pace of dc is the most important requirement in these tatics, dcs better to have 12+pace.

fullbacks: acc&pace better to have atleast 12, perfectlly 15+.

I Promise you will find how amazing these tatics are when you actually try them!!!!

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

downloads:

http://sortitoutsi.net/2009/tactics/downloads/83/OMG%20tatics

also in

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YOERENXC

save tactics to documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\tactics, then go to tactic, click tactic--archived tactic---omgxxxx

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must say i´ve had som good results using the omgdef433 with my Liverpool side.

AstonV away win3-0

Blackburn home win 2-1

Trabzonspor away win 4-1

West Ham home win 2-0

Chelsea away 0-0

Porto home win 2-0

Arsenal home win 1-0

Man U away 1-1

Ipswich home 2-1

Porto away 3-1

Still have´nt figured out ho is to use as a playmaker tho, but on the other hand does´nt seem to mather.

Try these tactics guys, its better then anything i have yet seen in the forums for a long time. Just beat chelchea 1-3, dominated the game with the 4-2-4 tactic. I also used it in the U18 squad where one of my promosing strikers scored 4 goals in a match. You will dominate posession to limit the oponnents chances and you will generate many CCC's. All this is only in the beginning of the season, imagine what happens when the players get more used to it.

Try these tactics guys, its better then anything i have yet seen in the forums for a long time. Just beat chelchea 1-3, dominated the game with the 4-2-4 tactic. I also used it in the U18 squad where one of my promosing strikers scored 4 goals in a match. You will dominate posession to limit the oponnents chances and you will generate many CCC's. All this is only in the beginning of the season, imagine what happens when the players get more used to it.

Ho do you use as a playmaker and also ho is the targetman?

Ho do you use as a playmaker and also ho is the targetman?

For a playmaker i use one of my CM's, atm jermey toulalan fits that role perfectly. For a target man i always pick the strongest striker. But i am sure the tactic will still work good enough if you have no one picked as targetman. Targetman and playmaker is usually the kind of guy that will get the ball passed more often then other players on the pitch. I dont think you will see much difference if you have a world class team. If you have for example a mediocre squad but a very good midfield box to box player then using him as playmaker will benefit the team more. For a playmaker its always important to have a high passing rating aswell, the ppm "tries killer balls often" will make him even more dangerous.

i like these tactics but just wonder why the keeper is so offensive 3AT have you had any trouble with the keeper being so offensive?

3AT or Sammy163, can you turn the 4-3-3 into a 4-1-2-2-1? by droping the central MC to DMC?

Yesterday i went on holiday for 20 matches using At.Madrid

First try using omgdef433 V13 D4 L3

Second try using omg4231 V14 D4 L2

Pretty even and they both seem to work ok. Going to give omg523 and omg424 a try later tonight all report back to you guys.

Bye the way didnt set any playmaker or target man doing the test.

i think there really good tactics but i just don't understand the keepers attacking mentality wish someone would shed some light on this

to use them has sweeper keepers, because of the high defensive line they use you need a sweeping GK to sweep things up, eg, from opposition long balls etc.

think barthez...etc.

Ok the results using omg424

14V 4D 2L

Pretty much they same as all the rest but with a Big Difference, the stats of the players.

Aguero top scorer i Primera with 17 goals in 20 matches

Forlan 2nd with 10 goals and 11 assist

So my pick of the 5 tactics will definently be the 424, great tactic. Oh almost forgot, the team has scored 60! goals in 20 leauge matches, comparing to Barcas 44 :)

Ok the results using omg424

14V 4D 2L

Pretty much they same as all the rest but with a Big Difference, the stats of the players.

Aguero top scorer i Primera with 17 goals in 20 matches

Forlan 2nd with 10 goals and 11 assist

So my pick of the 5 tactics will definently be the 424, great tactic. Oh almost forgot, the team has scored 60! goals in 20 leauge matches, comparing to Barcas 44 :)

is this playing yourself or on holiday

-who is the playmaker in each tactic??

-who is the target man in each tactic??

-the DMC is only for the omg def433 ??

-the left/right center midfielders are normal MC´s (example: Moutinho; Defour; Sneijder) or DMC´s??

-training regime used??

when a tactic is launched, it is useful to give more information.

thanks so much

-who is the playmaker in each tactic??

-who is the target man in each tactic??

-the DMC is only for the omg def433 ??

-the left/right center midfielders are normal MC´s (example: Moutinho; Defour; Sneijder) or DMC´s??

-training regime used??

when a tactic is launched, it is useful to give more information.

thanks so much

not sure i don't use target man or playmaker just the tactic as it is

I have not tested this enough yet but i can see why the sweeper keeper is needed, sometimes i see my keeper intercepting killer balls that would otherwise create a 1v1 oppertunity. I have seen him make some mistakes like this also but its very rare.

The 424 tactic is very nice. I made some adjustments to it similar to what I was running before and it's working great. I don't put any PM or TM as I feel my team works better with more options but as somebody stated earlier, if you have some stand-out players in your team, then it would probably work better if you concentrate on them with PM and/or TM. Also, wingers really need good dribbling and pace/acc and finishing/composure would be very useful as quite a few times they cut in at the byline and go for goal at a tight angle.

is this playing yourself or on holiday

Holiday.

Started a new save with Juve playing myself, for some reason i felt that the 424 was a little to inconsistent, i.e loosing at home to Udinese despite creating loads of shots on goal and heavy possesion. I´ve now for the last 4 matches unticked the offside trap and personally i feel the tactic feels alot more solid now. And i also get a higher % of goals out of my clear cut chanses. Feels as if the opponents try to attack more and leave more space for me to take advantace of.

Would appriciate if someone else would like to try it out and see report back.

The 433def is great against strong opponent. Just played away to Liverpool and trashed them 3-0 with my Napoli side. The statistics at the end were amazing: they made 1 (ONE!!) shot the entire match, I made 17 (12 on target). I think never dominated teams away before like I'm doing now with this 433def.

Sammy, I have already asked this and got a reply form Mr Hough, but I would like to see your answer, can the 4-3-3's be turned into a 4-1-2-2-1? by dropping one of the MCs to DMC? would I have to make any tweaks to make it work?

thanks.

so far so good with this tactic, its looking like the best iv used on 9.3 so far dominate most games and generally score atleast 3 goals. Could be compared to the sexy football controls success on 9.2 but alot more attacking and sadly less goals from my back 4 but its hard for them both to reach double figures i suppose:P

Thank you!Thank sammy163!

I just know it after sammy163 PM me

I am Hai Zhongrui/海钟瑞,"Dictatorial Football" was born on 22th of March , it's the most popular tactic for 930 in China.

My English is very poor

May I use translate software to chat with you?

Thank sammy163 for Translating my tactics and introducing them to here.

For the sake of the modification,renewal, so I post a new thread.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=146373

Well from what I've tried it works however.

I use an DM/AM combo and have the AM as playmaker.

If I use a big man up top I use him as target man if not, I don't set one.

I haven't used it all season and can't remember the starting point, but with Notts Co I have played 40 won 31 drawn 5 lost 4 scored 105 and conceded 38. I'd say 2 of the losses were before using the tact and 1 draw. I've currently won 9 in a row.

Archived