My proudest moment of FM 2011 so far :D

First competetive game as Orlando Pirates boss saw me lose 2-1 away to an Algerian side who were by far the favourites. The return leg saw us welcome them to our place and we were again dubbed as the underdogs. How very wrong they were!

orjqbn.png

I'll take that back, a fantastic win over Swindon, we went 1-0 down then Jordan Rhodes turned on the style when he managed to get his hat trick and a powerful 35 yard shot from Anthony pilkington, 4-1. Easy Easy Easy!!

• 4 weeks later...

I finished 3rd with FC Nordsjælland in the Danish Superliga.

It was in the first season and had I just won the last match (0-0) then I would be second and get the Champions League qualifer spot. Unfortunately my goal in the match's stoppage time was disallowed after a correct offside decision :-)

My proudest moment came yesturday. I somehow won the Carling Cup in my first season with Reading, i just kept expecting to lose but somehow shane long kept scoring for me, although in fairness, i knocked out a reserve liverpool side, and man u's under 18s but still!! :) i beat a falling apart man city team in the final, they were 16th in the prem with no manager and about 60% of their line up didn't want to play for city! Talk about luck.

I have a couple of proud moments with my hometown of Neath.

Beat Teplice to get to the 4th qual of CL, only to top that by beating Heerenveen away from home 2-1, and also beating them 4-0 at home in the europa group (after losing the 4th qual round to kobenhavn).

Hmm not really a proud moment, but I've just won the Scottish Third Division with East Stirling in the first week of April in the first season, drawing 3-3 with Ross County in the cup (we lost the replay but they're 2 divisions higher)

Hopefully the first step in my quest for the Scottish Hero achievement :D

My proudest moments have been beating Lazio 3-2 with Slovenian side NK Roltek Dob in the 3rd season in the Europa League, then entertaining Arsenal and drawing with them 2-2. The crazy thing was, Lazio and Arsenal were both second in their respective leagues at the time and I was falling behind the Slovenian League leaders. I'm not sure if my stadium being a park with "very poor" surface quality had anything to do with it.

Archived