dafuge's FM11 challenge

Wealdstone - Season 2 BSP 2012/2013

After a good season in the first year I was hoping that I would at least be involved in the playoff race in my first season in the BSP. I started of badly and worked on a new fomration 4-1-3-2 although I did dust off my old 4-1-2-1-2 formation a few times during the season.

The change in tactic seems to make the team stronger, especially in defence as the keepers had 37 clean sheets between them.

Armed with the new tactic and some good new players we marched onto the league title fairly steadily and were top after 14 games and never left the spot. At one point we were 14 or 15 points clear of 2nd place Luton, but a little loss of form and concentrating on the FA Trophy cut that right down to just 5 points.

The FA Cup didn't go as well as it did last season. We went out in the 3rd round to Sheffield United, still that made a little more money for the club.

The FA Trophy was a different matter and, up to now, was the only trophy that had eluded me in all the years of non-league management.

My squad performed magnificently, even the backup players did well.

Mentions have to go to Cameron Lindsay, I was a little hesitant about buying him because of his Positioning and Marking aren't as high as I would like.

David Mooney had a great season, mostly playing in the Deep Lying Support striker role.

His strike partner was usually Harry McClean. The only blot on Harry's book was that he was sent off for violent conduct in the last game and missed the FA Trophy Final.

I also got in a few other young players with potential; some may well work their way into the first team and some need more playing time away from the club before they're close to being involved in the first team.

Next Season:

Stay up in the Football League and hopefully have another cup run and get an away tie to a EPL side.

I need to emove the players who are 1 star rated and/or have 2 and a half stars or less for potential. That's a lot of players need to move on and not all of them are out of contract at the end of this season.

I also need to have another look at my coaching staff and get rid of some of them, one of the GK coaches is a bit lightweigt, luckily he's out of contract soon.

I have recently signed my first foreign staff member, a Spanish scout. His small knowledge of Argentina made Santiago Villafane appear in the ass man's report screen as a potential player and he agreed to a trial (I can't scout Argentina yet) and when I had a look at the coach reports and his attributes I had to sign him. He'll now be my first choice right back in the Football League next season and as long as he settles he should do well.

Season        League        Position    Achievements
===============================================================================
2011/12        BSS           1St           Promotion
2012/13        BSP           1St           Promotion, FA Trophy Winners

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annihilator666 - FC United - Season 15/16 - League 1

Table - League Table | Position Graph

Squad - FC United Squad

Transfers - Transfers Summary

Finances - Finance Summary

Other Info - Club Information | Manager Information

Top Scorer - Jean-Philippe Crepin

Records - Overall Records | Season Records

Best Eleven - Overall | Season

Fantastic season in the league, once I hit the top there was no competition. Was kinda funny to see that Bolton and Newcastle had dropped down into this division. A few of my players look like they could play for me all the way to the premier league: Kevin Broomfield, Gary Basham and Jean-Philippe Crepin in particular.

This season's cup runs were pretty disappointing compared to the previous year. Out in the 3rd round after a replay against Man United, out of the League Cup in the 2nd round and out of the JPT a couple rounds before the final.

Will be interested to see how my team copes in the Championship. Only four or five players will be leaving the club at the end of the season due to age/not being good enough.

Also, thought I would steal someone else's idea and put in some player stats below. :D

Season     League                      League Finish    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12    Blue Square North           7th              None
2012/13    Blue Square North           1st              BSN Champions
2013/14    Blue Square Premier         2nd              Promoted via play-offs
2014/15    League 2                    1st              L2 Champions, JPT Winners, FA Cup 6th Rnd
2015/16    League 1                    1st              L1 Champions

Players with 100+ appearances:

Name                 Apps (Gls)   Pos   Leagues played in      Still at club?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kevin Broomfield     218 (0)      GK    BSN, BSP, L2, L1       Yes
Oliver Nicholas      198 (20)     DC    BSN, BSP, L2, L1       Yes
Jack Adams           168 (100)    ST    BSN, BSP, L2, L1       Yes
Jake Cassidy         156 (77)     ST    BSN, BSP, L2, L1       Yes
William Ekong        147 (6)      DC    BSN, BSP, L2           No
Jamie Edge           145 (1)      DM    BSN, BSP, L2           No
Oguzhan Ozyakup      144 (16)     MC    BSN, BSP, L2, L1       No
Sam Bewick           143 (35)     AMC   BSN, BSP, L2           No
Chris Williams       128 (67)     ST    BSP, L2, L1            Yes
Sam Dixon            126 (33)     MC    BSP, L2, L1            Yes
Cedric Evina         124 (0)      DL    BSN, BSP, L2           No
Michael Morrison     116 (2)      DL    BSP, L2, L1            No
Jacob Hronec         115 (0)      DR    BSN, BSP, L2           No
Alan McCormack       113 (21)     MC    BSP, L2, L1            No
Isaac Osbourne       111 (2)      DM    BSP, L2, L1            Yes

Players with 50+ goals:

Name                 Apps (Gls)   Pos   Leagues played in      Still at club?
Jack Adams           168 (100)    ST    BSN, BSP, L2, L1       Yes
Jake Cassidy         156 (77)     ST    BSN, BSP, L2, L1       Yes
Chris Williams       128 (67)     ST    BSP, L2, L1            Yes

Right so my reports will be coming weekend after next most likely. Up to League 1 now. Won JPT and the league as well as reaching the CC final. Managed to get in a few Prem potential players and shift some deadwood. Might have to change formation as I've got loads of CMs now.

I have one game left in my BSP season, unless we lose and Lincoln win and there is a 19 goal shift in GD, Sutton Utd will be in the FL for the first time ever!! We also have an FA trophy final vs AFC Wimbledon to finish the season. Happy days for the U's!

edgar555 congrats :)

In my game I'm doing pretty well in my first Premier Div season. Clear of relagation field in December. 3rd in my Euro Cup group.

Doing well against some of the low teams in the div, but cant come close to the top 5. can only beat the fencesitter teams

croydon-athletic.png

Croydon Athletic - Barclay's Premier League - 2025/26

At 5000-1 to win the title, we just had to stay up. .

A very good start to my Premier League campaign. We started off well with matchups against bottom dwelling sides. Once we met the big teams we fell away a bit but were reasonably consistant against teams in our range. I would have liked at least one win against one of the big teams, but I will do with staying in the league for another season. I added Rotherham to the graph to show how well they are doing. They had a slide towards the end of the season, but are well on their way to sucess.

League Table

League Positions

carling.png

The start of the season Cup started out with a game against League 2 Bristol City and I thought it would be easy. It seems the team decided to play like morons and only after 20 minutes of extra time were we able to take the lead and hold on. It wasnt a good start to our cup ambitions. Oldham and Gateshead were next and were easily disposed of, 2-0 and 4-0. Crewe were next and were on an unbeaten streak so they were going to be hard to take out. it was 0-0 after 90 and 2 quick goals apiece didnt separate us at all so it went to penalties. What can I say.....Utterly useless. Crewe nailed every shot easily. Our apparenltly great Penalty taking team have a nervous habit of wetting their pants when the big moment comes and that was right when they took their shot. 0-5 on penalties

faclogo.png

This season was about doing well in the League and the EURO Cup so I fielded young squads for the most part. Easily dealt with Forest and West Ham but then went down to debt ridden League 1 Postsmouth which was disapointing.

This was what I really wanted to be in as it was good money, prestigious and if I'm honest, it was something new. I thought we did well against some very tough teams. 3-3-2 was a good result and we were unlucky not to make it to the next round. It did give us a good cash injection though which paid for our new stadium upgrade. Hopefully I can go back in a few years.

Squad - Starting to turn into a quality side. Need some better defence and my project keeper to live up to his apparent Leading Premier League goalkeeper prestige.

Transfers - I had a lot of money to toss around last season but had no idea who was in my price range to buy. First player I approached with 10 mil was sold to Real madrid for 89 mil. We picked up some nice free transfers to have as projects and got Traore after he was dropped by Man City. Polaco is turning into a great winger too. Sold a bunch of kids and Kokolakis which made me a bit sad, although he is always in the Australia squad now and playing well. Lindsay was let go as well after whining too much. Bahri will be following him out the door as soon as I can find someone to buy the annoying Frenchman.

Key Player Profiles

Jose Pablo Becerra - Young gun Keeper who apparently will one day be a leading PL keeper. Just have to wait for that day I guess.

Joseph Hawkins - Picked up Mid season from Burnley for a cool 9.25mil, he still has room to improve but still loves to score goals.

Danny Duncan © - Sticking in their. 32 now so he will be replaced in the next few seasons. Becerra has a lot of influence so may take his captain role soon.

Callum Rodreiguez - I usually dont like signing Americans but this guy is fantastic. Bought for 7mil he is a rock in the defence and our leaky stats dont tell the whole tale.

Player of the Season

Lacina Traore - This guy is fantastic. Scores crazy awesome goals and they are usually at crucial moments when I need them the most. Recently gained the captaincy of the Ivory Coast national team.

Career Overview

Season    Team                          Country            League               League Finish     Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12    Croydon Athletic          England    Blue Square Bet South      14th                    nil 
2012/13    Croydon Athletic          England    Blue Square Bet South      13th              FA Trophy Win
2013/14    Croydon Athletic          England    Blue Square Bet South       1st              Promotion to BSP
2014/15    Croydon Athletic          England    Blue Square Bet Premier     2nd              Promotion to League 2
2015/16    Croydon Athletic          England    nPower League 2             9th               JP Trophy Winner
2016/17    Croydon Athletic          England    nPower League 2             3rd               JP Trophy Winner/Promotion to League 1
2017/18    Croydon Athletic          England    nPower League 1             6th                 Playoff Semi Final Loss
2018/19    Croydon Athletic          England    nPower League 1             13th                  nil
2019/20    Croydon Athletic          England    nPower League 1             10th                  nil
2020/21    Croydon Athletic          England    nPower League 1             3rd                  Playoff Promotion
2021/22    Croydon Athletic          England    nPower Championship        23rd                  Relagation
2022/23    Croydon Athletic          England    nPower League 1             1st                  Champions/Promotion
2023/24    Croydon Athletic          England    nPower Championship       18th                  Rnd 6 FA Cup
2024/25    Croydon Athletic          England    nPower Championship       2nd                  Promotion/FA Cup Runner Up
2025/26    Croydon Athletic          England    Barclay's Premier League   13th                3rd in Euro Cup Group

I had plans to improve the youth and training facilities in the offseason but the board has scrapped that and instead is installing 6250 new seats in the stadium. I had asked for this all season only to be yelled at and had security called.

Next Season

Goals : Continue to improve

Improve squad

Challenge the "Top 6" teams in games and at least try for a draw

Expand Stadium

edgar555 congrats :)

In my game I'm doing pretty well in my first Premier Div season. Clear of relagation field in December. 3rd in my Euro Cup group.

Doing well against some of the low teams in the div, but cant come close to the top 5. can only beat the fencesitter teams

Cheers mate, well done on staying in the EPL!

Whats the step up to league 2 like? (not just asking deadfncat, all opinions gladly welcomed)

Whats the step up to league 2 like? (not just asking deadfncat, all opinions gladly welcomed)

I found it pretty easy to be honest. Once you go professional and all your players are FT you notice a big difference. As long as you stick to your plan you should be golden. L1 was the swamp for me. Stuck there for ages!

I found it pretty easy to be honest. Once you go professional and all your players are FT you notice a big difference. As long as you stick to your plan you should be golden. L1 was the swamp for me. Stuck there for ages!

Which leads me to my next question. How do I go pro? The option is greyed out when I approach my board?

As you resign players and get new guys in sign them all as full time. Same goes for staff. Once you get in it turns over itself I think? At least mine did.I asked for professional in the BSP and they didnt let me but once I was in L2 it went through

I never sign P/T players though, even when im starting out. I dont see the point as for 10-20 bucks extra a week you get him all week instead of a few hours per day etc.

Im off to bed. I was only going to play a few games of this season today. Now its 1:30am :\

As you resign players and get new guys in sign them all as full time. Same goes for staff. Once you get in it turns over itself I think? At least mine did.I asked for professional in the BSP and they didnt let me but once I was in L2 it went through

I never sign P/T players though, even when im starting out. I dont see the point as for 10-20 bucks extra a week you get him all week instead of a few hours per day etc.

Im off to bed. I was only going to play a few games of this season today. Now its 1:30am :\

Thanks bro.

I've been signing only fulltimers since middle of 1st season, all my staff are pro so hopefully when the promotion is official it will go through.

I found the 1st season tough, didnt have enough cash to pull in any really good players, but did enough to stay up, hit 14th, however am finding the 2nd season a hell of a lot easier, should have an update soon, and if form continues should see a promotion to L1 at the end of the season

also found fitness a real problem, the good players that i did have where not able to play every game and didnt have the quality to replace them when they where injured or to tired to play.

This is where I think I'm getting my results from. I have some good athletic players (for this level) and I forced the board to let me have another coach and I got a stellar fitness coach in. It showed all season we were strong in 2nd halfs and late into games. Last minute winners and comeback victories were very much the order of the day.

Tooting and Mitcham Season 6 – League 1

So after only taking two attempts to get out of League 2 it was time to see what League 1 was like. The Squad was shaken up with several players released including an unlucky Craig Fagan who score 15 goals and had an Av Rating of 7.20 the season before.

Transfers

Mainly young players released from Prem clubs were brought in and there were no real sweeping changes, Two Senior Players were also signed but I was only really excited about Nigel Neita who had been released from Bolton although he had just come off a successful loan in the championship. Anthony Straker a versatile winger who we had on loan the previous year was brought in as back-up.

Our parent club Chelsea did come through with Spanish Centre back Fernando Rios being sent on loan for the whole year

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/3995/statsv.png

League & Cups

Despite losing the first game 5-2 we went on a sick run and it was basically a two horse race all season long, it went down to the wire and unfortnetly we were pipped to the title but we still got promoted to the championship! even more interestingly it was Southend my fellow promotee from last year who won back to back titles

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2096/leagueh.png

Players

Nigel Neita lived up to his promise, 25 goals and 24 assists, he was ably backed by Thomas Ipoua who scored 24 despite being brought in as the 4 choice. Youngster Dennis Vincent looks to be awesome getting in to double figures on goals and assists from the wing and he is only 20 years old.

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/3995/statsv.png

Next Year.

Surely the quality of the leagues must get harder, im aiming for just survival, especially as my transfers are not really exciting me too much.

(will update with screenies after work)

5100070.png

Hastings Utd

Season 6 - 2016/17 – Championship

Prediction - 24th

Actual - 17th

This season was always going to be a struggle, we just couldnt tempt a better calibre of player to the club than those we already had, This meant that we started the season woth almost the same squad that finished the last one. It was certainly not going to be good enough to to do anythin other than survive, and even that seemed a distant possibility.

A good solid start, building on the promotion feel good factor was what saved us, keeping us solidly in mid table floating between 9th and 15th for most of the season, was never really troubled by thoughts of relegation, although our late season slump could have done for us had we not had such a good start.

We are being prevented from progressing now due to our bank balance and our stadium, we are still in our 4050 capacity ground at the pilot field and this is just not enough income to ay the wages we need to at this level, thius means that we are losing money all season adn the TV Money and Prize money for playing in the Championship are eaten up by the overdraft.

This means we can not hope to progress much further until a stadium is built, therefore it looks like a long time fighting relegation in the Championship to build the bank balance and hope for a stadium.

My other insane thought was to blow the budget and put all my eggs in the promotion basket, knowing if it worked i would be safe with the millions i would earn, but if it was unsuccesful administration and the sack could be on the cards, so for now i will stick to my budgets and see what we can accomplish, Hopefully i can pick up some experience at a cheap wage to help kick us on.

Top Players

Next Season

Consolidate and try to Swell the Bank Balance

Career Overview

[left][b]Season        League                        League Finish            Achievements[/b][/left]

2011/12       Blue Square South             1st                      Promoted/Champions
2012/13       Blue Square Premier           4th                      Promoted/Play Off Winners
2013/14       League 2                      5th                      Promoted/Play Off Winners
2014/15       League 1                      12th                     None
2015/16       League 1                      2nd                      Promotion
2016/17       Championship                  17th                     None

Hastings Legends

100 Apperance Club

[left][b]Name                 Joined   Position      Apperances       Played In[/b]
Reece Hands           2012       MC            215                              Blue Square Premier, League 2, League 1, Championship
Alex Nicholson        2012       DR            213                              Blue Square Premier, League 2, League 1, Championship
Adam Street           2011       GK            177           Blue Square South, Blue Square Premier, League 2, League 1, Championship
Victor Palsson        2013       MC            154                                                   League 2, League 1, Championship
Jamie Edge            2012       MC            141                              Blue Square Premier, League 2, League 1, Championship
Ryan Fredericks       2012       AMR           136                              Blue Square Premier, League 2, League 1, Championship
Cameron Lindsay       2013       DC            116                                                   League 2, League 1, Championship
Sean McGinty          2014       DC            116                                                             League 1, Championship
Thomas Cruise         2012       DL            112                              Blue Square Premier, League 2, League 1
Kristjan Emilsson     2013       SC            109                                                   League 2, League 1, Championship
Jan Sebek             2012       GK            101                              Blue Square Premier, League 2, League 1, Championship[/left]

Top Goal Scorers (Min 20 Goals)

[b]Name                       Joined       Position      Apperances      Goals      GPG      Divisions Scored In[/b]
Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu       2011           SC             89           49        0.55     Blue Square South, Blue Square Premier, League 2
Marko Maletic               2015           SC             84           47        0.56                                                       League 1, Championship
Kristjan Emilsson           2013           SC            109           46        0.42                                             League 2, League 1, Championship
Nicola Saric                2012           SC             99           41        0.41                        Blue Square Premier, League 2, League 1
Christian Montano           2011           SC             71           30        0.42     Blue Square South, Blue Square Premier, League 2
Danny Hoesen                2012           SC             98           30        0.31                        Blue Square Premier, League 2, League 1
Ryan Fredericks             2012           MR            136           25        0.18                        Blue Square Premier, League 2, League 1, Championship
Djibril Fall                2014           SC             80           24        0.30                                                       League 1, Championship

Top Assists (Min 20 Assists)

[b]Name                       Joined       Position      Apperances      Assists      Divisions Played In[/b]
Reece Hands                 2012          MC             215            53         Blue Square Premier, League 2, League 1, Championship
Callum McGregor             2013          AML             97            25                              League 2, League 1, Championship
Jacob Schoop                2015          AML             87            23                                        League 1, Championship
Ryan Fredericks             2012          AMR            136            21         Blue Square Premier, League 2, League 1, Championship

SI really need to modify the fans expectations/confidence feedback the constant "concerns" etc whenever I dont WIN a game are beginning to p*ss me off. I lose away to Sheff Utd and they think thats poor? FS first season in the Championship god sake....annoys the hell out of me, lost at home in FA Cup to Tottenham 3-1, they're "concerned" oh pls do f*ckoff with that, really ruins the immersion for me this.

Damn, Crash Dump, think i should be ok, as i dont think i had continued much after my last save, well time to check out the damage

Did you have things running in the background on your computer? I noticed with my last couple of crash dumps that I would usually have videos loading or something else going on too.

SI really need to modify the fans expectations/confidence feedback the constant "concerns" etc whenever I dont WIN a game are beginning to p*ss me off. I lose away to Sheff Utd and they think thats poor? FS first season in the Championship god sake....annoys the hell out of me, lost at home in FA Cup to Tottenham 3-1, they're "concerned" oh pls do f*ckoff with that, really ruins the immersion for me this.

I had that. I played Man City in FA Cup 3rd Round while i was still in BSS. We lost 3-0 and the fans were "concerned".

FC United 2011-12 Season Summary

fc-united-manchester.jpg

I just completed my first season at the helm of FC United in the Blue Square North. My team was unimpressive overall, yet still not bad, and I easily avoided relegation, finishing 10th in the table. Consistency was definitely an issue for my team- we hardly went on any runs of successive wins or losses, we'd win one week, draw two in a row, then lose, only to draw the next match- that was basically how the season went.

It was definitely a season to forget for us cup-wise- we exited the FA Cup in the 2nd Qualifying round, losing 2-1 on aggregate to Colwyn Bay after a replay. We did fare a bit better in the FA Trophy, making it as far as the second round before a devastating loss to Hyde (who eventually won promotion).

As far as players, I am pleased with my signings. Pretty much every area of the team has been improved, and my favorite signings have been Matthew Pearson (DC), Djeny Bembo-Leta (ST), and Ebby Nelson-Addy (MC).

My goals for next season? Well, I'm not sure if my team is quite ready to be promoted yet, but qualification for the playoffs could be a realistic expectation. I definitely want to improve our cup performance so we'll see how that goes. As far as signings, most of the team is good but I may look to add some backups especially on the wings and at full-back positions. I will be looking for a target man to play alongside Bembo-Leta up front and may look for a four-star goalkeeper, and these are the only regular first-team positions that I believe need improvement.

Nantwich win their very first Blue Square North league match! It was a 5-1 well deserved victory over 7th ranked Southport. I know some of you are in the Premier League and Champions League, but this is a marvelous event for us. After 18 games, we are still bottom of the table 3 points below the next team, but we need to take one thing at a time. Get our first victory and then go on the fight to avoid relegation.

I don't know if our team is gelling or it's the use of the 2-5-3 desperation attack (we used it from the start of the game till we had a 2-0 lead), but I'm going to keep riding the wave and only make changes if things go sour.

jmknpk consistancy is what its all about. Once you start getting some wins, you need to always at least be challenging your opponants and then you will be in with a chance, even if you lose.

Good luck and eventually you will sort it all out ;)

In League 2, we're in 11th place with 9 games to go, having obtained a meagre 51 points from 37 games. We've been in mid-table all season, apart from a few weeks in the playoff zone, and we've gained 2 points in our last 7 games.

However, everybody else is as crap as we are, so we are just 3 points away from the team in 7th and the playoff zone. As a matter of fact, Shrewsbury in 15th are only 1 point behind us. We're like a bunch of fatties waddling towards the already crowded last bus home.

Anyway, our next game is away against the league leaders, who have at least managed to average 2 points a game, so another loss and it's essentially all over.

In case you're wondering, and I confess the question occurred to me shortly after I exited the game at breakfast, we are still 12 points above the relegation zone.

I think I have a FM addiction. Im into September already in my next season. Nearly Oct lol

New stand expansion soon! woohoo! 18500 seats or so

Crap just lost 6-3 to league suprises Rotherham :\

vikeologist eventually you will waddle enough that you will be thinner than the other fatties and be at the head of the pack. Then you will move into a new bus line with much thinner and faster people. rinse and repeat

Well, I'm into December of my second season and it's going okay I guess. I'm in 11th place right now, the team started off very poorly but now we're on a ten-game unbeaten run (lots of draws, though). We exited the FA Cup only one round later than we did last season :(

I was able to bring in a target man and a goalkeeper, and I increased the depth in both midfield and defense, as well as bringing in a strong left winger. Despite the vast improvement of my team, the media still considers my team relegation candidates and we really haven't played all that well.

vikeologist eventually you will waddle enough that you will be thinner than the other fatties and be at the head of the pack. Then you will move into a new bus line with much thinner and faster people. rinse and repeat

Firstly, I live in China, so I've no idea what this 'bus line' is.

Secondly, I've now got 3 points from the last 9 games, so, not only am I not going to get a seat, I'm probably going to be pressed up uncomfortably against Barnet's sweaty armpit till the end of the season.

Im sort of the same at the moment. Im in the rich kid bus but Chelsea who used to be the hot cheerleader got fat over the holidays and has come to sit with the unpopular kids and wont leave me alone.

Man Utd is acting like a rich tool up the front at the moment with his friend Liverpool and Arsenal. They made a new friend called West Brom, whose dad just won the Lottery, but we'll see how long that lasts

enough crazy talk yet? lol

One of my scouts was a bit cheeky last night. He was refusing to sign a new contract, so I recalled him from his scouting trip to Scandinavia because I didn't want to waste money on a trip with no benefit from my team if he leaves at the end of his contract.

He kept on refusing to sign a new contract and two days before his contract was up he popped up in the backroom advice screen suggesting I send him to Italy.

Needless to say I refused to pay for his Italian holiday :D

One of my scouts was a bit cheeky last night. He was refusing to sign a new contract, so I recalled him from his scouting trip to Scandinavia because I didn't want to waste money on a trip with no benefit from my team if he leaves at the end of his contract.

He kept on refusing to sign a new contract and two days before his contract was up he popped up in the backroom advice screen suggesting I send him to Italy.

Needless to say I refused to pay for his Italian holiday :D

But wouldn't it be great if your scout was refusing to sign a new contract because you keep sending him to cold countries where there's nothing to do at night; when you send your scouts to Russia they come back with a 5 star recomendation for a player whose attributes are all 4 or under but happens to be the son of a local mafia kingpin.

But wouldn't it be great if your scout was refusing to sign a new contract because you keep sending him to cold countries where there's nothing to do at night; when you send your scouts to Russia they come back with a 5 star recomendation for a player whose attributes are all 4 or under but happens to be the son of a local mafia kingpin.

that would be awesome!!

sig.php?&u=10130&update

13th with 6 games to go, but unbelievably, it's still not over. there are 8 teams within 3 points of each other, all fighting over that 1 remaining playoff spot, and we're one of them.

Check out those so called star players. That is 13 goals in 36 matches for Pericard. He hasn't been injured -

unfortunately.

His last goal was 3 months ago. He's not in the team anymore, and his contracts up at the end of the season. Goodbye.

7.09 (for Mitrovic) really is the best average rating.

We couldn't beat a Blue Square North team at the moment. Luckily though, we only have to play the dross that's somehow found it's way into League 2, so we're still a contender.However, with slightly less than a 1 in 8 chance of the playoffs, and with about as much chance of scoring if we get there as a Chinese man surrounded by western women, I'm not getting too excited.

I had 12 mil sitting in my transfer budget waiting to be spent and didnt know what to buy.

Splashed out mid season and picked up 4 new defensive faces. 3 games and 0 goals conceded which is handy. Spanish goalie still isnt great but he is learning. We are winning in spite of him, hopefully he starts learning quicker

Archived