The Never Quite Made Its

CMeds

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vagner love?

Did very well in both Brazil and Russia and got some caps. I doubt he has anything to complain about his career.

I think people are too harsh when they say a player didn't make it, a player doesn't need to play for and succeed at Real Madrid or Man Utd to "make it".

PMLF, do you really have a Brazil radar?

This is just a sort of in-joke as I often post in threads that mention Brazil. :D

Did Kerlon amount to anything in the end?

No, he wasn't able to make a proper transition to senior football and has been plagued by injuries.

I won't be surprised if he retires before he is 30...

anybody remembers Zebramawi , Saudi defender?

Haha, I remember this guy! I took him with another saudi defender Suleimani. They were topclass defenders.

I'd add to your list, but can't tell for sure the cm/fm years

Dionisis Chiotis

Emil Debski

Eldar Hadzhimehmetovic

Did very well in both Brazil and Russia and got some caps. I doubt he has anything to complain about his career.

I think people are too harsh when they say a player didn't make it, a player doesn't need to play for and succeed at Real Madrid or Man Utd to "make it".

I would say he "didn't make it" in FM terms because he did have a huge PA at one point and was one of the best strikers in the game. He was just very over rated, not a flop like some of the others.

Lucas Leiva? I remember he was a beast in FM07, always bought him..Was gutted when I read the news that Pool was gonna buy him, but I don't now :p

didn't make it past the level of regular starter for large premiership team... ok!

Saivet?

I remember always buying him when he was 16 and he would become amazing. Don't remember which FM is was but it was quite a while ago.

Ofc he's still young now, but doesnt seem to have the same spark or hype around him in recent fms

Celsinho on FM2007 was a team changer for me. Every team i managed, i bought him and just stormed over everything.. he then nose dived after falling out with the coach at lokomotiv moscow

Mika Aaritalo was a real player too (can't remember who said he was like the Mascio-gate thing) :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika_%C3%84%C3%A4ritalo

he played for Villa's reserves a few years back and is now at TPS in finland

Saivet?

I remember always buying him when he was 16 and he would become amazing. Don't remember which FM is was but it was quite a while ago.

Ofc he's still young now, but doesnt seem to have the same spark or hype around him in recent fms

Yup..Similar with Obertan and Anderson..But they are still young, time is on their side...

Saivet?

FM 08. If I'm a decent team always buy him and Sakho from PSG, there are listed as each others favoured personnel too.

sebastian selakovic was a quality signing, kim kallstrom and Mads Jorgenson were the other 2 scandanavian guys i always used to sign! there was another guy called To Madeira who scored every game! Jiminez the guy recently at West Ham! oh and Helder Postiga!

sebastian selakovic was a quality signing, kim kallstrom and Mads Jorgenson were the other 2 scandanavian guys i always used to sign! there was another guy called To Madeira who scored every game! Jiminez the guy recently at West Ham! oh and Helder Postiga!

To Madeira was a fake player. He doesn't exist in real life.

I think Jo could be up there to a certain aspect. Was good at CSKA but since his move to Man City his progress has stalled but he's still only 23 (?) so I guess he still has time to peak.

Lulinha another obvious mention, on FM08 he was godly

Jô has always been rubbish (since before moving to Europe), his only good period was exactly at CSKA, so I doubt he will ever play at that level again.

Cesar Delgado!!!

Even though he is currently playing for Lyon and might a good player, a few years back he was a football managar god (played for cruz azul in mexico).

And what about the striker emerson, I think it was 06 when I got him on free transfer.

It was my first fm game and I remember discovering that in real life he was punished for an age fraud. he played in qatar and such but he might have played in the french as well (I think I saw him playing for lyon or something).

Cesar Delgado!!!

Even though he is currently playing for Lyon and might a good player, a few years back he was a football managar god (played for cruz azul in mexico).

And what about the striker emerson, I think it was 06 when I got him on free transfer.

It was my first fm game and I remember discovering that in real life he was punished for an age fraud. he played in qatar and such but he might have played in the french as well (I think I saw him playing for lyon or something).

Emerson is a good player (not Brazilian national team level or anything though), was great in the Mideast, great for Flamengo last year and is doing well for Fluminense this year. I think he is one of those players that get better when they become older.

And I don't have a Brazil radar, but I follow some "key" threads like this one and I have an idea of where (like this board) to check for interesting threads/posts.

Millan is still only 19, he could turn into a decent player.

Letting others decide on the forum this ends up in.

He's not even 19 yet (in a weeks time though) so yeah he still got lots of time, wouldn't judge him at all yet.

Daniel Fredheim Holm.

Will remember more!

Haha never knew Fredheim Holm used to be a big talent in FM, I have had the "pleasure" of watching quite a lot of matches with him recently and he looks really poor, even for the bottom team in the danish league he fails to impress.

taribo west, best freebie a few years back

lebohang mokowena was class also rungratsumee would bankg 40goals a season in straigh away lol

llyas Saglamoglu and mark kerr are legends

any one remember the cheat you put your manager name to JIMMY RULES. 50m in the bank to spend straight away somethings like that anyway:)

Lads I used to sign on CM 00/01 that turned into absolute legends, Kalam Mooniaruck, Ben Muirhead and Danny Schofield from (Still at?) Huddersfield. Just remembered Noel Whelean and Robbie Stockdale who played for Middlesbrough and became great players for me, another is Neil Mellor who in seem to remember being very good.

Going back a bit........Geoff Pitcher

Oh, i remember this guy....was fantastic for my Cheltenham side..or was it Woking.... damn its a long time ago

Emil Debski. Instead of ending up as a football super star he participated in the danish version of Paradis Hotel...

Archived