FM11: Everton FC thread

Guest roberto922

Well into winter now and going strong...

2nd in the league behind Chelsea - 1 Point behind with 2 games in hand

Semi Finals of the Carling Cup v Man City

3rd Round of the F.A Cup v Dag & Red

1st Knockout Round of the Champions League

Drew Atletico Madrid, Benfica and PAOK which i wasn't best pleased with but qualified relatively straightforward despite draws away in Madrid and Lisbon.

Onto the signings progress so far

Neymar - Played 21 Scored 17 Assists 6 - Playing as a striker mainly due to Dzeko ineligible for CL games and has done fantastic improving in training too

Gareth Bale - Played 19 Scored 6 Assists 6 - Playing as a left winger runs have been great decent little player

Jamie Griffiths - Not played yet as he doesn't seem to be improving in training

Javier Pastore - Played 21 Scored 11 Assists 12 - Amazing player always seems to do something in every game attributes increasing all the time

Mattia Cassani - Played 21 Scored 0 Assists 2 - Solid defender not done much wrong but nothing sensational either

Paulo Henrique - Played 21 Scored 2 Assists 7 - Improving in training and playing solidly

Igor Akinfeev - Played 14 Conceded 10 Cln Sheets 7 - Nothing much to say for a keeper pulls of some good performances but been outplaying most teams so he's had nothing to do

Joe Mattock - 2 games in the cup been solid slight improvement in training

Season Highlights so far

Beat Benfica 5-2 at Home - Ganso, Bale, Donovan and Neymar 2

Beat Liverpool 5-2 at Home - Dzeko and braces from Neymar and Arteta absolutely dominated them with 21 shots to 7

Draw Benfica 2-2 in Lisbon - 2-0 down with 20 to go up pops Jags then Pastore in space of 7 mins should've won 21 shots to 5 57% possession

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Both Milevskyi & Bernardo have signed after getting w/p

Started the season with a 2-1 home win against Arsenal. 2 Huntelaar goal in the last 7 mins won the game.

Drew Kazan in the CL qualifiers. Drew 2-2 away (Fellani & Lukaku)

Beat Wigan at home 4-1 in the prem (Huntelaar, Milevskyi, Heitinga & Cahill)

Beat Kazan 4-0 (6-2 agg) (Huntelaar, Milevskyi, Arteta & Vaughan)

Drew 2-2 with Birmingham away in the prem (Huntelaar & Milevskyi)

Great start to 2nd season. Lukaku & Piennar out injured at the moment

Drawn Bayern, Bordeuax & Zilna in CL & have drawn Leicester at home in Carling cup 3rd round.

Things looking very good

won 2-1 away to Blackburn (Cahill & Arteta)

drew 0-0 at Bordeaux in 1st CL game.

Man City at home up next in the Prem

Forgot to mention that I managed to sign Dzeko for £100k a week wages but mega bonuses and also got Simon Kjaer in too.

Just signed Jack Wilshere for £5m from Barcelona (minimum fee release clause)

Drew HSV in CL1 and Pastore is starting to destroy teams on his own playing behind Dzeko/Neymar

won 2-1 away to Blackburn (Cahill & Arteta)

drew 0-0 at Bordeaux in 1st CL game.

Man City at home up next in the Prem

Everton 0-0 Man City (Prem)

Everton 3-1 Leicester (CC3) - Saha, Galvan, Lukaku

Sunderland 1-4 Everton (Prem) - Huntelaar, Milevskyi, Galvan, Jovetic

Everton 4-0 Zilna (CL) - Galvan 2, Huntelaar 2

Galvan currently playing behind front two scoring 4 in 3. Put him in for the Carling Cup game & can't take him out he has got man of match in all 3 games

Chelsea up next in the prem at The Bridge

Everton 0-0 Man City (Prem)

Everton 3-1 Leicester (CC3) - Saha, Galvan, Lukaku

Sunderland 1-4 Everton (Prem) - Huntelaar, Milevskyi, Galvan, Jovetic

Everton 4-0 Zilna (CL) - Galvan 2, Huntelaar 2

Galvan currently playing behind front two scoring 4 in 3. Put him in for the Carling Cup game & can't take him out he has got man of match in all 3 games

Chelsea up next in the prem at The Bridge

Update

Chelsea 1-0 Everton (Prem)

Everton 0-0 West Ham (Prem)

Everton 0-1 Bayern (CL)

Middlesbro 0-2 Everton (Prem)

Leeds 0-0 Everton (5-6 pens) (CC4)

Bristol City 1-1 Everton (Prem)

Everton 3-0 Burnley (Prem)

Bayern 3-1 Everton (CL)

Spurs 1-1 Everton (Prem)

Everton 2-1 Villa (Prem)

Everton 3-1 Bordeaux (CL)

Everton 2-1 Bolton (Prem)

Everton 2-0 Wolves (CC Quartet final)

Man Utd 0-1 Everton (Prem)

Got either Spurs or Liverpool in semi of carling cup

Drawn Birmingham at home in FA Cup round 3

Currently 3rd in CL group with a game to go. Bayern have qualified. Bordeaux have 8 points playing Bayern in last match whilst I have 7 points playing away to Zilna.

Currently 3rd in Prem 4 points off Chelsea who are top and level with Arsenal in 3rd

Next Match Zilna away

Update

Chelsea 1-0 Everton (Prem)

Everton 0-0 West Ham (Prem)

Everton 0-1 Bayern (CL)

Middlesbro 0-2 Everton (Prem)

Leeds 0-0 Everton (5-6 pens) (CC4)

Bristol City 1-1 Everton (Prem)

Everton 3-0 Burnley (Prem)

Bayern 3-1 Everton (CL)

Spurs 1-1 Everton (Prem)

Everton 2-1 Villa (Prem)

Everton 3-1 Bordeaux (CL)

Everton 2-1 Bolton (Prem)

Everton 2-0 Wolves (CC Quartet final)

Man Utd 0-1 Everton (Prem)

Got either Spurs or Liverpool in semi of carling cup

Drawn Birmingham at home in FA Cup round 3

Currently 3rd in CL group with a game to go. Bayern have qualified. Bordeaux have 8 points playing Bayern in last match whilst I have 7 points playing away to Zilna.

Currently 3rd in Prem 4 points off Chelsea who are top and level with Arsenal in 3rd

Next Match Zilna away

Update

Zilna 0-6 Everton (CL)

Everton 0-0 Everton (Prem)

Fulham 0-1 Everton (Prem)

Everton 6-2 West Brom (Prem)

2nd in the table going into mid December

Got Spurs in Carling Cup Semi's

Just drawn Palermo in knock out stage of CL which is in February.

Now into March and a fairly quiet transfer window

Sold:

Bilyaletdinov to Porto for £10m (+ £13.5k a week for 2 years)

Yakubu to Palermo for £9m (obviously had more money than sense from Pastore deal)

Ross Barkley to Blackburn for £800k

Johan Hammar to Bolton for £1m

Hallam Hope to Newcastle for £2m

Bought:

Jack Wilshere from Barcelona for £5m

Yaya Sanogo from Auxerre for £6m

Thorgan Hazard from Barcelona for £4m

Francisco Alcacer from R.Madrid for £2m

Starting to build up a youth team with the likes of Hazard,Sanogo and Alcacer hoping to get Lukaku in the summer and some decent youngsters. Sanogo has scored 5 in 5 but really 5 in 2 cause he scored 4 against Reading and 1 v Sunderland

Pastore is unbelievable he's scored 24 goals and assisted 16 in 41 appearances and only his first season in the Prem

Drew against HSV in Germany but absolutely hammered them play them next should win.

Been drawn against Wolves in FA6 so will be playing second string squad.

Beat L'Arse in the LC Final 2-0 Gary Cahill has got 3 in his last 3 including one in LC Final.

Pretty straightforward run in at the end of the season with notable games being Liverpool, Man U, L'Arse and Spurs in last 11 Games in the league.

13 points clear in the league with 2 games in hand over 2nd place Chelski but Gunners are 1 point behind them with 3 games in hand so they're definitely the main threat.

what position do you play leighton baines as? and what player instructions? for some reason he's playing really badly for me and i don't know why. I've got him as full back attack

at home where I play an attaking formation I play him as a full back with a support role. Away from home my 4 defenders are all set to defend. He is steady for me

Update

Zilna 0-6 Everton (CL)

Everton 0-0 Everton (Prem)

Fulham 0-1 Everton (Prem)

Everton 6-2 West Brom (Prem)

2nd in the table going into mid December

Got Spurs in Carling Cup Semi's

Just drawn Palermo in knock out stage of CL which is in February.

Wigan 0-2 Everton (Prem)

Everton 2-0 Birmingham (Prem)

Arsenal 1-1 Everton (Prem)

Just hit November in season 3. It's not looking too bad but after December my side decide that they can't score and go on massive drawing streaks every time. I have no idea what to do about this. I can't get my side scoring either. My strikers go on hot streaks before forgetting how to play. Hopefully Kalinic at £9.5m can fix this.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/theleprechauns/Evertonsquad2012-13.jpg

If anyone can suggest areas of the squad to improve that'd be nice. I'm clouded by blind loyalty towards some players which is proving to be a problem as I try to move the squad to the title (Finished 2nd and 4th so far)

Fernandez is a pretty quality Regen and the AI are willing to pay up to £20m for him but he rejects them anyway

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/theleprechauns/EvertonFernandez2012-13.jpg

Smith looks pretty solid too. He's only going to cover for Jags and Shawcross until next season where he'll probably play a bigger role.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/theleprechauns/EvertonJunior2012-13.jpg

Into season 3 after another great season...

Won the Premier League, Champions League, FA and League Cups, Community Shield.

This season i've signed a load of youngish players and got rid of the dead wood but i'm struggling to sell the likes of hibbo n osman

Ins

Alphonse Areola - PSG - Free

Serge Aurier - Lens - £2.5m

Lucas Digne - Lille - £2.1m

Medhi Abeid - Roma - £2.5m

Simone Verdi - A.C - £4m

Romelu Lukaku - Anderlecht - £4m

Raphael Holzhauser - Stuttgart - £1.5m

Tobias Figueiredo - Man Utd - £3.5m

Zezinho - Werder Bremen - £2m

Leonel Galeano - Independiente - £3m

Bryan Rabello - Colo Colo - £1m

Neven Subotic - Dortmund - £5.25m

Alexis Sanchez - Wolfsburg - £15.25m

Outs

Jose Baxter - Ipswich - £6m

Victor Anichebe - Bordeaux - £8.25m (6m upfront rest over 48months)

Gary Cahill - Arsenal - £17m

Steven Pienaar - Lyon - £12m

Landon Donovan - HSV - £15m

Gai Assulin - Deportivo - £8.5m

Also released a bunch of youngsters.

Thinking I need an extra striker with only Neymar and Dzeko recognized strikers.

Preferably someone around 27-29 any ideas

In Season One with my beloved Toffees :D

Closing in on the tail end of the season and currently involved in a title race, after winning the League Cup! Also just knocked out Man Utd in the FA Cup 5th Round which is an added bonus.

Kenwright pumped £11.25m into the transfer kitty in December which helped immensely, and I've spent roughly that net this season.

leaguecupwin1.png

leaguestandingsveert.png

TACTICS

leaguecupwin2.png

As you can see, I've essentially kept the same team that you start with. Cahill and Yakubu both act as Deep Lying Forwards and drop into the "hole" as they alternate. Pienaar rotates AMR/AML as need demands, but he was injured in the screenshot above. Rodwell comes in for Arteta/Fellaini.

The above tactic involves a solid "core" in midfield, with a defensive/support mentality combination focussing on recycling possession. The philosophy is that of fluid movement involving the full backs moving into the midfield line when on the attack, allowing the wingers to mix and match with the two up top, who as stated drop deep and collect possession from time to time.

Players Out:

Tony Hibbert and Leon Osman were surplus to requirements for me. Hibbert is outclassed by Neville, and to a large degree Coleman. Osman has a plethora of talent ahead of him in the MC/AMR role, and I don't play an AMC.

Louis Saha is semi-decent, but a £50'000 a week wage isn't justified and I move him on ASAP. I grabbed £3.5m from Chelsea for Jose Baxter - whilst he's a talent, there's better out there and I wanted the transfer kitty boost.

Loan out Vaughan, but have the ability to recall him. If you can, get rid of Anichebe as he's deadwood.

Players In

Julien Faubert on loan is an excellent solution to the right wing problem at Everton. He really does beat his man and get a decent cross in over and over again.

Oguchi Onyewu I brought in cheaply at £1.7m. He's a tall powerhouse in set piece situations and covers Jagielka/Distin in defence, and allows you to use Heitinga at RB/CM when need be.

Roque Santa Cruz is optional to bring in on loan. His fee is £120'000 and he offers variety up top, but he's not the greatest.

Everton have no cover at left back at all if Baines gets injured, so Fabian Monzon from Boca Juniors is a cheap back-up at £2m. Juan from Flamengo is available on a pre-contract too.

If you get some major spare cash like I did, consider investing in the future. Khouma Babacar is optimum and will vastly improve your striking options immediately, but Connor Wickham is another cheaper alternative.

In summary, a save with Everton can be highly reliant on your luck with injuries, but the chance of unexpected success is very much there for the budding manager.

Just got the sack in November of my 2nd year.

Formation i was using only needed 1 proper striker so to save some money i had 2 good ones and 2 promising kids behind them.

Game after the window closed my top 2 strikers got long term injuries and from that point on i could not score.

Think i had 11 goals scored in the league when i got canned.

Just started an Everton save and really enjoying it, as I do on most of the Fm's. Great club.

Signed Joe Mattock and Maxime Lestienne after he was recommended to me by a scout. I've also got Ryan Shawcross coming in January as he was transfer listed by request.

I'm gonna sell Saha and Distin in January, and promote Lestienne to the first team with Shawcross taking Distins place.

As for results, I've not done too bad in the league. Taken points off Man City (1-1), Arsenal (2-0) and Chelsea (1-1). Winning seven, drawing six and losing three to leave myself in a comfortable 5th place.

I'll be happy with that position at the end of the season tbh.

How do you people spend so much money? I've started as Everton and have £2.5m to spend about about £40k wage budget room. I've sold a few and got to £10m with £90k wage room, but neither is anywhere near enough to sign the scores of players you guys do? A few posts about list as much as £75m spent with little in. Where does it come from? Are people cheating by any chance?

had a great everton save but my computer broke so going to start a new one soon

won the league cup, semi finals in FA cup and 7th in the league

Transfers in:

1st Season:

Andres Guardado

Edin Dzeko

Luis Suarez

Romelu Lukaku

Rabiu Ibrahim

Gai Assulin

Guillermo Franco

Zezinho

Transfers Out:

Tony Hibbert

Leon Osman

Yakubu

Iain Turner

Louis Saha

Victor Anichebe

Marouane Fellaini

Seamus Coleman (Loan)

Shane Duffy (Loan)

Magaye Gueye (Loan)

Gai Assulin (Loan)

Rabiu Ibrahim (Loan)

Zezinho (Loan)

my 1st Season

Transfers In:

Tom Cairney 2.1m

Romelu Lukaku 6.5m

Julien Faubert 2.9m

Kevin 1.8m

Andres Guardado 3m

Total 16.25m

Transfers Out

Iain Turner 1.1m

Yakubu 5m

Seanmus Coleman - Loan

Louis Saha 2.2m

Shane Duffy - Loan

Kevin - Loan

Total 15m

First Few Results

Everton 2-1 Sunderland

West Brom 0-2 Everton

Everton 2-1 Swindon (AET) (League Cup 2nd Round)

Everton 0-0 West Ham

Man city 1-0 Everton

Everton 4-0 Birmingham

As a deep lying forward, positioned up front. Don't bother with him in midfield or even the attacking midfield slot he's better up front. I train him in playing ST at the start and leave him up there. Current season he's got 18 goals and 13 assists by Christmas.

next set of results

sunderland 2-1 everton (league 3rd round)

blackburn 2-1 everton

wigan 1-1 everton

fulham 2-4 everton

everton 3-2 tottenham

everton 2-1 newcastle

wolves 2-2 everton

everton 3-0 blackpool

stoke 0-1 everton

everton 3-0 man u

aston villa 1-1 everton

everton 1-1 bolton

chelsea 1-0 everton

arsenal 2-0 everton

everton 1-0 liverpool

sunderland 1-1 everton

everton 4-0 west brom

west ham 0-1 everton

southamton 0-3 everton (fa cup)

everton 1-0 man city

birmingham 1-3 everton

everton 2-1 tottenham

arsenal 0-5 everton ( fa cup)

i am 4th in league with 51 points

I started my first game with Everton, which I usually play because of their nice youngsters. However this year I had to sell Vaughan & Baxter straight because they wanted rediculus money for a new contract.

After 7 games I'm top, with Man U 4 behind (one game less) having draws with Man U and Chelsea and beating Arsenal. League cup I lost to Chelsea AET. I'm playing a 433/41221 with Fellaini and Cahill als dynamic midfielders being key. It creates a lot of movement and space. Cahill has been brilliant, but Fellaini hopeless. Surprise package has been Jermaine Beckford who seemed below par for me, but with Anichebe injured and Saha (annoying) & Vaughan sold I gave him a chance and he is my topscorer with 5 in 7 (4 matches as a sunstitute).

In: Emil Larsen (young AML, on loan ar Watford), Ivo Pekalski (young DMC), Bryan Ruiz (all round winger/striker, 12 M from Twente), Fazio (2.5 after begging with the Board, comes 1/11)

Out: Pienaar (4.1 M Bayern Munchen, started moaning), Baxter (1M to Chelsea), Vaughan (1,5 M to Swansea), Saha (Atl. Madrid, 2 M)

Well, Pienaar wanted a transfer. I asked 6.5 but clubs wouldn't offer more then his value: 4.1 M. Deals for Baxter and Vaughan fell through because of their demands, so I offered them for less.

Now I've drawn 2 in a row, because of injuries to Arteta, Ruiz, Distin, Fellaini. Currently in fourth.

I'm 2nd after 19 league games and loving it! I'm playing 4-3-1-2 and it works a treat, my first 11 is..

GK. Ochoa: £7.25m over 48, very solid, keen on Howard irl but underrated on FM

DR. Neville

DC. Distin

DC. Jagielka

DL. Baines

MCL. Arteta (Deep Lying PM, support)

MC. Fellaini (Ball Winning, defend)

MCR. Cahill (Box to Box)

AMC. Pienaar

ST. van Wolfswinkel: £6m, has been superb! 10 in 16 (Deep Lying Forward, support)

ST. Derdiyok: £11m over 48, again, cracking player even with low-ish finishing, 2nd top scorer in the league (Target Man, attack)

This is all on 11.2, sold Saha, Howard, Yakubu (never been keen), Hibbert. Got Babacar too who I play now and then and is getting better & better.

ive conceded 4 penalties and Howard has saved all four!

thats more due to the pen conversion rate being buged, even Iraizoz save most pens :p, right now it seams like 50% of all pens dont end up in the back of the net...

thats more due to the pen conversion rate being buged, even Iraizoz save most pens :p, right now it seams like 50% of all pens dont end up in the back of the net...

well ive managed the likes of Hugo Lloris, Igor Akinfeev, Salvatore Sirigu and David De Gea in the patch and none of them have had that kind of success in penatly saving

Howard is much better then Ochoa on fm11, atleast early on

The last time I had Howard (think it was FM10) he was woeful, my fans were annoyed I signed Ochoa at first but they love him now.

I'm not hot on some of Howard's mental stats.. mainly composure & concentration I think.

On another note, Derdiyok has really gond off the boil and now only has 10 in 26 :/

Started an Everton game yesterday, and underwent a bit of an overhaul of the squad. Out went:

Turner - £500k

Hibbert - £1.5m

Distin - £4m

Pienaar - £7.5m

Bilyaletdinov - £4.5m

Baxter - £2m

Vaughan - £2.5m

Saha - £2.5m

Total - £25m

In came:

Scott Parker - £9m

Romelu Lukaku - £7.5m

Gary Cahill - £5m

Steven Defour - £5m

Milan Badeji - £3m

Mohammed Abou Trika - £2.5m

Vincent Enyeama - £200k (missed out on Ochoa)

Galeano - £3m

Masilela - £200k

Santa Cruz - £100k loan

Total - £35.5m (all over 48 months)

Am lining up with a 4-3-1-2 formation, and have chosen to use Cahill primarily as a striker as he's not creative enough to sit behind the front two. Four games into the season and he's on four goals - so far so good!

GK: Howard/Enyeama

DR: Neville/Heitinga

DC: Jagielka/Cahill

DC: Heitinga/Galeano

DL: Baines/Masilela

MC: Arteta/Osman

MC: Parker/Rodwell

MC: Fellaini/Defour

AMC: Badeji/Abou Trika

ST: Cahill/Santa Cruz

ST: Yakubu/Lukaku

Played four games so far - won three and lost 2-1 to Arsenal (although after the Arsenal game, Wenger praised me for the way my team play football - not something you hear about Moyes' Everton everyday!)

Would love any feedback from more experienced players!

Aside from the fact that it's not really Everton you're managing anymore, it's a decent squad you've brought in :D

I've just started my first proper Everton game in FM11, despite going to Goodison for every game, i've just never wanted to manage in England.

21 year old Nicky Kuiper comes in on loan from FC Twente for £900k fee and £2.5m future fee which i think was quite reasonable. Baines needs some cover and my Scouts say Kuiper has the ability to reach his level.

Also in comes 17 year old Dale Jennings for £500k from Tranmere Rovers, more of a novelty signing really after what the lads done lately in League One, but i like the thought of training him as an Inside Forward for the future.

Pascal Feinduno comes in on a 4 week trial to see what he can offer wide-right where we're lacking any real out-and-out wide players.

We typically lose money hand over fist in FM, so i'm mulling over getting rid of Yakubu and/or Saha in the summer depending how they do. Pienaar was tied down on a new deal, £38,000 a week, but i'll probably look to sell Anichebe in the winter transfer window for a few million to help running costs. Decided i'm not going to be held to ransome anymore in FM, if the wages are unreasonable or the signing fees too high, they can jog on :thup:

5th place coming up to Christmas, only lost 2 in 16, then Fellaini drops a bombshell: he wants to leave and CSKA Moscow is a tempting club to join.

Bahaha.. as if thats going to happen and certaintly not for less than the 17.5m we paid for him :D

Kuiper is doing well, but his stamina lets him down, so decided to swap him with Baines so now Baines is playing wide left and Kuiper at fullback; seems to have worked with Baines getting an assist in his first game there :thup:

Great first season :thup:

Got to the final of the League Cup, but lost to Chelsea. Got to the final of the FA Cup, but lost to Arsenal :D

Finished 3rd in the League after a tussle with Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea for the last Champions League spots.

Plan is to get rid of Saha, Beckford and Mucha, hope Yobo makes a permanant move and see where that leaves us with wages :thup:

Then the Board announce a 5000 seat expansion and take away £6.75m :thdn:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All, enjoyed the thread so I hope you don't mind my adding to it.

I like Everton as a club, and this is the first version of the game where I have started out with a Premier League Team. So quite enjoying it, anyway . . . first season in the top didn't go to bad.

I pretty much kept blipping, run of good form , run of bad form etc. From the 30/10 through to the 1/1 was the worst with W2, D6, L4. After that it was a run of good form and then a few hiccups again at the end. Ended up 8th, but qualified for Europe as I snagged the FA Cup.

So screens are below which give more of an idea

leaguetable1stseason.png

teamgen.png

The team is still very Everton, so only a few changes mainly at the front with strikers. I did then go mad on buying new young gun strikers , so quite stupid really. However I am trying to manage the sqaud rotations.

I decided for the second season that Heitinga would be RB.

Coleman played at LB for a fair bit last season and just tore it up, he was there so much coaches started saying maybe retrain him in that position, so he did well

Distin has only one season left I feel so I think I will let him make the most of it.

Kompany I brought in thinking Distin was going to fall way short in the season, but he kicked on very well. So Kompany is now backup for Fellaini.

Kadlec I brought in and he is still in the reserves, so hasn't yet begun to show much.

Miller, where do you start, I thought he would be really good up front , tough, difficult to play, with an eye for goal. But I was starting to rue the money spent and he has started to come on. Scores reasonable but very handy with an assist.

Vaughan is doing well up front and could be in my save a least an extremely good player.

I like the 4-2-3-1 Asymmetric, so ii is, nothing grand or ooh ahh mind.

tictacteaminstr.png

tictacshape.png

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really enjoying my Everton save at the moment, 1st season and currently sitting in 3rd place. Signed some really good players which I will show you in a bit. I really recommend a Everton game.

Any tips for the 11.3 patch? I am planning an Everton save and it looks very difficult!

I second this. Really small squad, no funds, little room in the wage budget. And 2 just strikers!

Reluctantly picked up Jonatas on a free, a Gonalons from Lyon on a loan.

11.3 - Time to turn around the toffees -

Out -

Saha - £4.1m

Heitinga - £13m

Hibbert - 250k, £7.25m future fee

Distin - £2.2m

Neville - £4m

Billy - £4.3m

Osman - £8.5m

In -

Hazard - £15m

M'Vila - £14.75m

Cahill - £5.75m

Lukaku - £7.5

Babacar - £9.75m

Badelj - £3.9m

Kadlec - £2.5m

A Young - £17m

Rakitskiy - £5.25m

Smithies - £750k

All deals done over 48 Months! I know this is bad long term but team needed a revamp & top 4 finish could cover this!

Gk - Howard/Smithies

Dr - Coleman

Dl - Baines

Dc - Cahill

Dc - Jags

Mc - M'Vila

Mc - Rodwell

Amc - Arteta/Fellaini

Aml - Hazard

Amr - Young

Fc - Cahill

In PL - P 12 W8 ( Inc Chelsea & Spurs )D1 L3 ( 3 out of lost 4 games West Ham at Home, Lucky Man Utd Away & RvP battered me at home with Arsenal) 3rd in PL

Through to LC 1/4 - Bolton Away

T Cahill has been immense up front 9 in 9.

Young & Hazard as inside Fowards as tearing teams apart

M'Vila is a beast.

Defence is solid.

Have just been given £24m in Nov due to good finances even though im losing Millions every month. Will look for Rb, Amc & Winger!

Overall a good start with hopes of top 4!

Any thoughts!

Archived