FM11: The Official Manchester United Thread – Big club seeks rich, caring owner

CPS

;6895499']Has anyone tried Nani and Valencia as ML and MR rather than AML and AMR?

I always play my wingers this way and they are still fantastic. I play them both with the Winger role and if Nani plays on the left I alter him to Cut Inside and Long Shots often.

My reasons for playing them like that are partially for aesthetics on the tactics board (OCD) and partially because I think it encourages them to take up better positions defensively.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I have just entered the January transfer window in the 2nd season of my United save and here is my progress so far this season:

Squad Progress

http://imageshack.us/f/543/manchesterunitedmidseas.jpg/

Competition Progress

Premier League

After an unbeaten start in August, my players carried on playing excellently winning games at Chelsea, Man City and thrashing Arsenal 5-0 at Old Trafford. The unbeaten start was ended unfortunately at Anfield but since then the players have gone on to win six out of seven games to finish in 2nd place at the end of the year behind Liverpool, although we have two games in hand. Liverpool being top has come as a result of eight wins in a row so it looks like they will be strong contenders to the end again. After a bright start when they were top until we beat them at Eastlands, Man City now find themselves out of the Champions League places with Arsenal and Chelsea making up those places. At the other end of the table, promoted Hull are struggling while Bolton and Stoke make up the relegation places. Other promoted sides Bristol City and Middlesbrough are also perilously close to the drop zone so it is bound to be an interesting second half to the season:

http://imageshack.us/f/863/englishpremierdivisione.jpg/

Champions League

My group looked very tricky and nasty on paper with Roma, Atletico Madrid and OGC Nice being the opponents. The players started with a comfortable win at home to OGC Nice and then went to Rome to batter the Italian champions. In the back-to-back clashes with At Madrid, my players again were ruthless in their finishing and we had qualified two games early and also clinched top spot. In the dead rubbers, OGC Nice and Roma were both completely destroyed to complete a quite remarkable group stage for the club. And as a result of finishing top, my players have been handed a negotiable tie with Russian side CSKA Moscow, with the 1st leg away from home.

Carling Cup

The players have had relatively comfortably games at home this season as Wolves, Aston Villa and Bolton have all been defeated without too much fuss by my fringe/back-up players. The semi-finals promises to be anything but easy as Man City await for the Manchester derby, with the 1st leg at Eastlands.

FA Cup

The competition is only just starting for us and the club have to travel to Glanford Park to face Scnthorpe United, a game which I probably use my fringe-back-up players to hopefully progress.

So guys, what do you think of my progress from the 2nd season so far? Do Liverpool over-achieve like this on your games because it is slightly annoying that the team I hate the most is chasing me again? Also, what areas of my squad should I consider strengthening in this transfer window? Haven't got any cash to spend at the moment but will be asking in the meantime.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and feedback.

Yes, I havve two formations, (4-2-3-1 and 4-4-2), and depending who I'm playing against and where, I change formation, philosophy, player roles, etc.

Hmm, okay. That might be the plan then.

I'm trying to play as United without making any blockbuster signings, so trying to fit my formation to the squad that's available and the youth that I'm bringing through. Nani and Valencia have been amazing in the AML/R roles, but Gill stepped in to accept a £10m bid for Obertan (who I was grooming as my next AMR) so now I think that I've got a bigger talent pool at striker (Hernandez/Macheda/Welbeck/two regens who look good) than in those wide roles (Bebe can play well as an inside forward, I've found, but not consistently...). Only real issue with switching to a diamond is that I lose a natural fit for Anderson, who always performs well for me. Might try to juggle the two formations for a season or two, see if I can establish which works better.

Chasjs, ballinisahabit and gandycoleuk - thanks for weighing in. My defence hasn't been spectacular, it must be said, so maybe playing the wide men a bit deeper would be a good thing from that point of view as well!

If you really want to keep obertan, offer him a new contract and he may pick to stay . . . also, dont know if it works in this version as they never accept on my behalf, but you used to be able to go to the transfer history screen and reject it from there after Gill accepted it.

I would class doing that as the "Fergi Veto". Dont think they would ever sell over Fergi's head, so they shouldnt do it to me :D

First sorry for my English that isn't the best as I'm from Portugal.

I started a save with Man Utd (my English favourite team). My transfers were the following:

Transfers in - €17.5M

Jack Butland - Birmingham - €1.5M

Lucas Digne - Lille - €2.5M

Raphäel Varane - Lens €7M

Adballah Yaisien - PSG - €2M

Pavel Niakhaichnyk - BATE - €1.3M

Connor Wickham - Ipswich - €3M

Transfers out - €15M

Norwood - Walsall - Loan

John O'Shea - Newcastle - €10M

Tomasz Kuszczak - Bayern - Loan €375k

Darron Gibson - Aston Villa - Loan €750k

Robbie Brady - Bohemians - Loan

Wes Brown - Benfica - Loan €500k

Joshua King - Barcelna - 2.5M + 50% next sale

Tactic

GK - GK - defend

RB - Full Back- attack

CB - Central Defender - defend

CB - Ball Playing Defender - defend

LB - Full Back - attack

DM - Deep Lying Playmaker - defend

CM - Ball Winning Midfielder - support

CM - Advanced Playmaker - support

AMR - Winger - attack

AML - Inside Forward - attack

CF - Poacher - attack

Results

Won Community Shield by defeat Chelsea, 2-1 goals from Chicharito and Evans.

In Premier League the start isn't the best, 1-0 lose to West Ham. Then hammer Fulham and West Brom away and defeat Arsenal in Old Trafford, after that a tie with Blackburn (they make 1-1 on injury time). Since then 3 victories no conceding: Aston Villa 4-0, Newcastle 6-0 and Everton 3-0. We are 2nd, 2 points behind Arsenal

On Champions League's group stage though win in Russia (2-1 vs Spartak) and large victories agains Benfica 8-0 and Dinamo Zagreb 6-0.

Chicharito is amazing, 11 appearances 17 goals. Rooney from AML (12 appearances 6 goals 8 assists) and Nani from AMR (11 app 6 goals 2 assists) are also good. The surprise is Anderson, 7 app 3 goals 5 assists.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome back to the forums everyone. Glad that it has returned. So much has happened since the forums went down. Im about to start my 9th season, got a new club record transfer fee from Villareal (£95m loan clause buyout), and got way too many players. Bank account is great position, loans paid off, etc etc. Not done it to much recently but I'm picking it back up now and in the world cup with England currently.

I will take time to do a review to my game when I can. Good to see all is back up and running and looking forward to you guys giving updates :)

hey guys! my first post here.

started a game with man utd on 11.3.

i got a problem which i hope some of you can help me with. i signed lukaku for a price of 10mil in the first season but i havent been able to get him to perform. people who have used him before can i ask what role do you all set for him? im using him as a targetman currently.

I ended my first season much like United in real life.

Finished top of the league, needed 1 point in the final day and had to sweat for it because it was 0-0 until the last 15 minutes.

Won the league cup and reached the semi finals of the FA Cup, beaten by Arsenal.

The Champions League Final ended with us against Barcelona, was beating them 1-0 until the last 15 minutes, when 2 Iniesta and Messi Thunderbolts turned the game on it's head. (The goals came on 73rd & 77th Minutes)

I was actually impressed with how good we were against Barca and couldn't deny the goals Barca scored.

I decided to follow the real life blue print at United this season. Sold players I didn't want to sell (mainly O'Shea & Gibson)

and bought a player I really didn't want too (and looks like United won't be signing anyway)

In

De Gea

Jones

Young

Nasri

(plus a few young regens)

Out:

Kuzchack

Hargreaves

Gibson

Obertan (managed to get a deal which could be worth 11m)

Scholes

O'Shea

Brown

I'm now in November and my team is doing moderately ok, a slow start to the season (Two 1-0 defeats in opening games) and blistering form from Chelsea see's us trailing them by 7 points.

The team is playing ok, not entirely convincing but not scraping games either. There seems to be a problem with consistency in my team to be fair.

I'm looking into prospective new signings for next summer also. I can't see me signing anymore than 3 players due to space in the squad. The players I'm looking at are Defour, Rodwell, Huddlestone & Walker. I think Walker is a definate buy as he's Englishm young and a good attacking full back.

I would like a Defour type player because I'm a fan and we played Standard in the Champs League and he ran the show against us at Standard in a 1-0 defeat to us, and managed to put Standard ahead at Old Trafford before we overcame them to a 3-1 victory.

I can't decide if I want Huddlestone who is a good passer of the ball and will sit deep and shield the defence whilst launching direct passes to open up games.Then Rodwell, a defensive midfielder who can boss the middle of the park.

Honestly I want Huddlestone now as he's slightly oder than Rodwell and I think will benefit from the move to Old Trafford at this stage of his career more than Rodwlell, plus I think a Huddlestone who will sit deep and pass the ball around will settle well with Nasri who will run at the defence and dribble through the midfield.

Any suggestions?

One of my ideal teams (I have various formations and line ups I use depending on the game and situation) for next season would be

==========De Gea==========

Rafael==Ferdinand===Vidic==Evra

======Nasri====Huddlestone===

Valencia===Rooney========Nani

========Hernandez=========

Check out post number 5141 on this page to see what these players looked like when I bought them. Now they look like this:

Morais was in Reserves a bit when he came then he was on a season long loan at Lazio and now at OM. He was tutored by Vidić.

blTaY.png

Osmanagić was tutored couple of time by Alder and he developed really well. He was in Under-18 and when he turned 18 I placed him in Reserves. I will loan him next season to gain some experience then he might be my first choice.

EKf05.png

Basabe is developing slowly, but nicely. As soon as he turned 18 I loaned him to Racing. Shame he rejects to be tutored though.

h3Sxl.png

Smalling developed nicely, but I'm sure he would develop even more if there wasn't for Vidić, Rio. Evans and Jones and because of them he has limited playing time which is a shame because whenever he plays he does really well. He was tutored by Rio and Vidić couple of times.

lRmcm.png

I'm not really pleased with how Ravel developed, but he is playing decently. I will sell him at the end of the season most probably if he doesn't improves. He was tutored by Ronney couple of times.

KhKPU.png

Ryan looks decent on the other hand and is putting in some decent performances. He didn't play a lot because of Fletcher and Pogba that's why he didn't develop a bit more. He was tutored by Fletcher couple of times.

Klgl4.png

Bebe looks decent, but he is putting in some good performances. He scores couple of goals during the season and assists quite a bit, but he isn't playing a lot because of Nani, Valencia, Park and Sanchez. He was tutored by Valencia and Park couple of times.

s7GIg.png

Pogba developed really well. He was tutored by Fletcher lost of times and it's a shame he was injured recently for about 6 months otherwise I bet he would develop even more, but anyway I'm quite pleased with the way he is developing. And most important of all he plays very well.

wQT0s.png

Macheda puts in awesome excellent performances and is developing really well. I wish I could play him more, but Hernandez is just awesome.

JiV5u.png

And as I said Hernandez is awesome.

Hkkfp.png

Jones puts in awesome performances and he develops very well.

xY1xN.png

James is average, but can put a nice display here and there. He was tutored by Scholes, but he didn't play a lot because of Hamsik, Ravel and Ruben.

AdgX2.png

James develops nicely, but lack playing time because of outstanding Vargas. He was tutored by Vargas.

bfeI7.png

Here are some decent newgens.

JYjyp.png

I payed 18 million pounds for this one just for him to need work permit. Now when he return he'll be too old to be tutored, so I will sell him most probably.

X61kX.png

FmPis.png

Some really good looking potential in your regens Fabio, and like how you developing some of the Utd current crop. In 2018 I am running low on current utd players as I didnt hold on to many when offers started coming in for them, and regens were much better then them.

Currently left with:

Rafael - 1st team right back

Fabio - 1st team left back

Hernandez and Rooney - 1st team forwards

Anderson - regular DM

Morrison - backup amr and Forward (sets up many goals for my regen forward he plays cup games with)

My regens are immense. If not for loyalty they would play alot more games then they do. That said my DM and MC are youth players that have become the worlds most valuable players. Hoping that Ballard will finally win the world player of the year award that is coming up but no doubt he wont still. But he got many years to win it still as he is so young still (23). My CB's are brillant and can pass the ball also, great wingers that only kept out due to fact i have Messi and ROnaldo, and Bernal is amazing but loyalty to rooney and hernandez stops me dropping them for him.

Thank you xx11. I play with what I have and then if I think that it's not good enough then I buy.

Here are players that will join me in the future.

gjMNA.png

h03AL.png

uc4sV.png

ATM I'm looking to buy either Ljajić or Pedro Leon, so I could sell Valencia and one of those would be rotation for Sanchez as AMR and I'd have Bebe as a backup. I'm also looking to buy Vrsaljko to be rotation for Rafael as DR.

Anyone else had incredible success with Hernandez?

My third season in and he's bagged 46 goals in 35 appearances, and there is 10 games left of the EPL to go as well.

lq6w6.png

6ZXgB.png

bipeE.png

I1r3n.png

That is from one of my past saves with Man Utd.

Will post from this save after I finish the season.

2 Questions?

1. On 2 of my saves (both saves on 3rd season +) Ole Solskjaer is no longer in the game, i know I wouldn't let his contract run out on both times by mistake and even if i did im sure he would have found another club, what happens to him or am I the only one missing the Baby face Assassin? :(

2. Phil Jones will not sign for rivals Man Utd (Obviously a young lad not thinking with his head and clearly with his foot looool) how did everyone else sign him?

Thanks Fabio, Its Shame Ole is no longer at Utd and bizzare he is no longer in my saves after 2 seasons as manager, tbh im not sure he was even there since i updated to 11.3 coz he is there on 11.1 on my never touched save as coach lol

First time back on here since the forums went down. Just taken my Man Utd save into the start of the 2016-2017 season in the downtime. So hopefully come the end of this season, United should be a loan and debt free club correct? I had a board takeover in 2015, but sadly didn't get a Rich Tycoon and got another tight wad in charge. My nice 235k a week manager contract expired and all I got offered was a 75k deal instead. If I didn't love United so much and want to eclipse Fergie as the greatest manager of all time I'd have walked and taken the England job.

First time back on here since the forums went down. Just taken my Man Utd save into the start of the 2016-2017 season in the downtime. So hopefully come the end of this season, United should be a loan and debt free club correct? I had a board takeover in 2015, but sadly didn't get a Rich Tycoon and got another tight wad in charge. My nice 235k a week manager contract expired and all I got offered was a 75k deal instead. If I didn't love United so much and want to eclipse Fergie as the greatest manager of all time I'd have walked and taken the England job.

Why didn't you take both jobs?

Why didn't you take both jobs?

Indeed, Im a god at both man utd and england. Dominate everything with united.... and believe I am now a double world cup winner with england, along with european champions etc also :D

Keep having Argentina, Spain, Brazil, Italy asking me to be their manager but been refusing to leave England because I want to be sure no one messes up what I have done with them. Also they would probably drop some of the Man Utd players I insist on being in the team such as Morrison who I play upfront with Rooney. lol.

Finally, 23year old Ballard won both World player of the year awards \o/

On 11.3 Ole is Molde manager just like IRL. I praised Jones lots of times so he became interested and eventually I bought him.

not in my game,11.3 and if i hover over his name in the info screen i can't click on it.does the norwegian league have to be active?

Alright guys,

About to start a network game with my mates, and I'm going United (they are going Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City).

Just wondering if you could give me a rough estimate of the sort of budgets you lot get in the second, third and fourth seasons. I'm sure a lot of it depends of your success the previous year, and how much you make through prize money etc, but an estimate would help.

Also, any tips on any good youngsters at the club etc. Looking at playing 4-2-3-1, and had it in my head that in the first season, I'd try and sell Kuszczak, Evans, Brown, O'Shea, Carrick, Park, Gibson, Anderson, Obertan and Owen, which I've guessed will raise about £45m in sales, so on top of the £14m for a title challenge, that gives me a budget of nearly £50-£60m, and that's not including the surplus wages. Does that seem realistic, or do people have trouble getting rid of some of the above mentioned players, or do the board not give you most of what's made through sales?

What's the situation with the balance like? Do you find the club makes a loss per month, or does it generally remain pretty healthy? I'm always conscious about leaving clubs I manage in precarious financial positions, so never spend if it means the balance will drop below zero.

I remember on FM09, I was taken over at the end of my second season, and was given a MASSIVE transfer budget. Is a takeover likely on this game?

Sorry for all the questions, and thanks for your help in advance.

Takeover only likely if you screw the finances up, and I wouldnt put money on it being a tycoon purchasing it.

Anderson is a good DM, wouldnt sell him. Evans is more than good enough, dont sell him. Carrick is decent in this for couple seasons so I would hold onto him personly.

You only get about 50% of the transfer fees to start with iirc. Takes a few years of getting them to increase it for that to change.

You make a loss every month, you paying over £8m a month in loan repayments. If you win things you will keep a healthy balance, if you buy lots of players and especially if you abuse 24+month purchasing it will be even worse.

And dont expect to get rid of all the players you want. Especially at the start. If you want a decent fee you better using them in rotation for 6-12months else you gonna get crap money anyways.

Transfer fees get depend on how you doing, so anything from 20-100m in the first 4 seasons.

Thanks for the help, mate. Had a feeling it wouldn't be as easy as I first anticipated. Ah well, makes it all the more satisfying when you do win things.

I'm not a fan of paying in instalments. I generally tend to just pay for players up front, but sometimes with appearance/performance related clauses in there.

Going to start to make my game a little more interesting now, by having a clear-out of players at the end of 2017 season and start finding the next batch of talented youngsters to take me through another number of years and hopefully generate similar success.

Had Gary Neville recommend the following player to me, wonder if he'd make a good signing as a start to my youth movement:

VeselinKyamilProfile_Attributes.png

Also now been recommended a brazilian forward by one of my best scouts:

TatuProfile_Attributes.png

TatuReports_ScoutReports.png

Probably a bit too pricey to take a risk on, not that I don't have plenty of cash. Wonder if I'd have work permit problems with him?

Edit: Just checked his history screen and saw he was with Chelsea in the 2014 season, before joining Internacional on a Free transfer in 2015, he only made 5 appearances for Chelsea, 22 for Internacional scoring 11 Goals and then joined Palmeiras in 2016 scoring 22 Goals in 40 Appearances. So I'm guessing he could be worth the money.

My XI

---------HERNANDEZ

NEYMAR - HENRIQUE - ROONEY

------DA COSTA - VIDAL

EVRA - EVANS - VIDIC - RAFAEL

----------DE GEA

On Rotation:

GK = Sergio Romero

RB/LB = David Santon/Fabio

CB = Varane & Sandro (Tot'hams DM converted to CB)

CM = Hargreaves & Fletcher

AM = Thiago (Barca's), Anderson & Nani

FW = Macheda & Wellbeck (reserves)

You would think I have a solid team, yeah I know majority Brazilians lol but this the team I always wanted in my mind but im on the end of 3rd season and after almost 2 seasons together my team hasn't started to play the FANTASY football I wanted them to play! This is the best formation to accomodate all my TOP stars like Neymar, Henrique, Rooney, Da Costa (all 4 reputation World Class) and Hernandez leading the attack. I have never played this formation before in my 7 years of FM's, it has always been 4-4-2. I am struggling a bit, the team creates like average 25-30 chances per game and 55% possesion but only manages to score 1 or 2 goals and im always conceding very late goals to draw a lot of games. :(

Can anyone help or advise please?

Thank you

My XI

---------HERNANDEZ

NEYMAR - HENRIQUE - ROONEY

------DA COSTA - VIDAL

EVRA - EVANS - VIDIC - RAFAEL

----------DE GEA

On Rotation:

GK = Sergio Romero

RB/LB = David Santon/Fabio

CB = Varane & Sandro (Tot'hams DM converted to CB)

CM = Hargreaves & Fletcher

AM = Thiago (Barca's), Anderson & Nani

FW = Macheda & Wellbeck (reserves)

You would think I have a solid team, yeah I know majority Brazilians lol but this the team I always wanted in my mind but im on the end of 3rd season and after almost 2 seasons together my team hasn't started to play the FANTASY football I wanted them to play! This is the best formation to accomodate all my TOP stars like Neymar, Henrique, Rooney, Da Costa (all 4 reputation World Class) and Hernandez leading the attack. I have never played this formation before in my 7 years of FM's, it has always been 4-4-2. I am struggling a bit, the team creates like average 25-30 chances per game and 55% possesion but only manages to score 1 or 2 goals and im always conceding very late goals to draw a lot of games. :(

Can anyone help or advise please?

Thank you

with that formation you should be ripping up the league.hernandez as poacher.inside forwards left and right(attack) with lefty on left side and vice versa otherwise they cut inside to early and clog up midfield.amc attack(set everything to sometimes apart from ttb often).2 deep lying playmakers(support)everything set to rarely apart from ttb(often).full backs on attack central defenders both defensive cover as your fullbacks will be bombing forward and a sweeper keeper.

Just started a final (probably) save with United before the hype and release of FM12. Didn't bring anyone in during the window and have only let a few out on loan. Kept the likes of Smalling, Obertan, Bebe & Gibson at the club though. Have already secured two of the real life signings in De Gea (£17m) and Young (£16m) for next season and am trying to get Jones aswell, but he refuses to negotiate? I know I can praise him, but how often?

If United haven't singed anyone in real life by the time I get to the end of the season, I'll bring in Ganso from Santos to fill the MC Playmaker Spot. I'll try and get rid of Brown, O'Shea and whoever else leaves. Anyway back to the save, pre season went really well, 8 wins out of 9 with the only blip coming away to Fenerbarhce with a 1-1 draw. Main season results:

Chelsea (n) Won 4-2 (Hernandez x2, Evans x2)

Sunderland (h) Won 3-0 (Nani x2, Rooney)

West Brom (a) Won 3-0 (Rafael, Berbatov, Vidic)

Blackpool (h) Won 7-0 (Hernandez x3, Rooney x4)

Fulham (a) Drew 0-0 (No idea how, dominated the match but Schwarzer got a 9.4)

Roma (a) Wom 2-0 (Hernandez x2)

Wigan (h) Won 1-0 (Rooney)

Wolves (h) Won 2-1 (Gibson, Hernandez)

The Wolves game was the League Cup 3rd Round, started with Bebe and Owen but both went off injured before half time, Bebe is out for 4 months. Champions League Group B is Us, Roma, Rosenborg & Anderlecht. Hard group but our first result should really help.

For now, I'm using a balanced and very standard 4-4-2 with a MR and ML. Usually Valencia and Nani, unless I need to hang on, then Park replaces Nani.

GK: Van Der Sar / Lindegaard

RB: Rafael / O'Shea

LB: Evra / Fabio

CB: Ferdinand / Evans

CB: Vidic / Smalling

MR: Valencia / Park

ML: Nani / Giggs

CM: Fletcher / Scholes

CM: Anderson / Carrick

ST: Hernandez / Owen

ST: Rooney / Berbatov

Others include Kuzszcak, Brown, Hargreaves, Obertan, Bebe and Gibson. Already looking forward to next season when I can get Cleverley, Macheda and Welbeck back.

Hey guys, been a while since I last posted on here so I thought I should leave one. The reason I’m leaving one is that I am in pre season of my 6th season and I have a solid squad which overall I’m quite happy with until now. I have regens coming through who just aren’t good enough and I’m struggling to find some better ones. Another few reasons why I am not happy is that Rooney has asked to leave so he’s gone to barca for £34 million, oh and guess what, thats not the only thing barca has done to destroy my team... Paulo Henrique insisted on a release clause of £48mil and guess what, barca activated it and he was away. Macheda has also gone this summer for £23mil to spurs as he wanted to leave and was unhappy. However, the main reason I am here is to ask how to increase the amount of money I can offer a player? I had a balance of £174million and a wage of £1.9million, so I altered that as Aguero had gone into his final year and wanted a nice 30k more a week so i changed it to get 3million a year on wages as I could offer him more otherwise. Only problem is I have a 60million bid for Messi accepted yet I cant offer him his wages, is there anyway to change this? Thanks in advance, if anyone wants to know how im doing, tactic or squad feel free to ask .

He can become a good player as is depending on the PA he gets and tutoring. If you tutor him well he gets professional and determined very quickly.

Personally I wouldnt change him in the editor unless you want to give him a fixed PA, we dont know if he will ever become a good player in the premier league because he insists on being involved with criminals etc that hold him back

I'm in my 2nd season and after purchasing Pastore for 31m euros , he has struggled to deliver . Playing him as MC advanced playmaker(attack) and he has just 3 assists in 12-13 games . Do i need to change anything or just give him some more time ?

First time in on the new boards. Now in 2017-2018 and for the first time in this save Messi did not win World Player of the year. It went for the first time to one of my players, Eden Hazard, won the award, and not before time, though I was rather annoyed that Hernandez a couple of years ealier had a 52 goal season with 20 odd assists and didn't even make the top 3. This time around I had all the top 3 with my Argentinian newgen Lopez placing 2nd and my Brazilian regen, Willian placing 3rd.

Middle of the 6th season, dominating domestically, but europe is a tough one to crack. 5 League titles, 4 FA and League Cups, and 2 Champions Leagues so far. Have a balanced squad of players and with my squad heading into it's prime i'm looking to dominate europe for years to come. Have invested heavily on youth so have quite a few good looking regens as well. This season Ronaldo and Hernandez have dominated the scoring charts, with Hernandez grabbing 24 goals in 19 appearances and Ronaldo with 24 in 22.

ManUtd2015-2.jpg

Two quality regens here:

Brought this lad for 5M from Salzburg when his agent offered him to me, i think he can improve even more as well.

EJones-1.jpg

Heres the pick of my youth regens, only 2nd to Hazard on the left wing.

Diallo-1.jpg

Harrison Ballard does it again. He is now 2 times World Golden Ball winner, and world player of the year winner. Consecutive years as well :D

At 24 years old, I wonder how many more times he can win it.

harrisonballardprofilea.png

Unfortunately, Messi is 7 times winner having won it 5 times consequetively at the start of the game. So got alot to challenge for .

Archived