FM11: The Official Manchester United Thread – Big club seeks rich, caring owner

CPS

Fabio MVP: what are he's star ratings?

Here is scout report by a scout with 14 for JPA and 20 for JPP.

G4fxR.png

He looks brilliant Fabio, the only problem is that he is Brazilian, meaning you won't be able to sign him until he is 18, that means his progress could be cocked up.

Aye, thought that myself as soon as I saw his age. But, still I think he can be an excellent player. :thup:

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lining up a few new players for the second season. Sakho should be signing any day, and also looking to bring Lucio in for a season or two and some great tutoring (20 determination and would go straight into the first team). Not going to sell Ferdinand, but he is way down the pecking order due to injuries and poor form.

Also trying to bring in a few transfer listed oldies with 20 determination. They're not good enough to tutor some of the players, but will be useful to have for the younger lads.

And Fabio, I wouldn't worry too much about the Brazilian 4 year wait issue. If he's good enough, he'll be great. He certainly looks like he'll be great.

Tom Cleverley is a brilliant tutor on my game (2025), 18 determination and judging from his training, quite high professionalism, plus he's got so many positions he can tutor loads of players.

Currently flogging off the players all the valuable players close to 30 who can't provide good tutelage. I've got ample defenders that are developing nicely around 19 and 20 so I'm happy to sell my two 30 year old main central defenders for their market values (£40m combined) when I signed them for £20m combined. I think Rafael will be out this summer, his contract is expiring and at 34, he still wants £56k p/w to be backup. No thanks.

Played the Community Shield against Chelsea. Fell 1-0 down, a brace from Hernandez saw us win. The better news is Drogba is out for 3-4 months, and David Luiz got sent off so will face a ban. Hopefully that will make things difficult for Chelsea at the start of the season.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/marcoantoniosolis.png/

Reckon he's worth a punt? He's 19, so has some time to develop. He's currently 2*, but has 3* potential. Concerned about his poor mentals, but he looks pretty solid elsewhere. Would cost about £1m, worth it?

How do u guys use Ganso? Iv got Pastore aswell but Pastores the only 1 delivering in the AMC department... Ganso's only signed and played about 10 games so far - just take him time to settle?

I'd use him as an advanced playmaker. You want to make the most of his passing and creativity. He's more of a creator, while Pastore is more of a scorer, a physical presence. You want Ganso to play the ball, rather than hog it, so I've always used him as an advanced playmaker.

21 games into my third season, my team are flying, and David De Gea has conceded just 9 times in those 21 games. And he has gone and broke a finger in training and is out for 5-6 weeks.

In that time we have to play Everton away (4th), Arsenal home (6th), and Chelsea away (3rd). Just great.

OK I can't resist signing Hazard. :o

Can he play as a MC in a 4-4-2 or is he a winger only?

I wouldn't play him in a 2, prefer a more physical type there.

He is as good as anyone at AML, valued at 30mil on my game got 13 goals and 23 assists in 28 league games for me last season.

I started a fresh UTD a couple weeks back with a larger database etc

This is my current first team at start of 4th season with quite a lot of regens in the mix too. Using a very attack-minded counter attack system. Working well, conceding a few but scoring loads

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g411/tamw89/team4thseas.jpg

Had a lot of injuries in 3rd season so Bebe stepped up and had a great season on both AML/AMR slots

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g411/tamw89/bebe.jpg

A few of the regens...

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g411/tamw89/bianco.jpg

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g411/tamw89/fournier.jpg

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g411/tamw89/hernando.jpg

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g411/tamw89/luizao.jpg

Bianco and Fournier have slotted in nicely into a rotation system with Rafael/M'Vila

Strugglnig with Hernando tho, any ideas what i should play him as? Will i need another Striker alongside him to get the best out of him, hernandez/Rooney?

And also where should i play/retrain Luizao?

Is there no news item when you pay off the loans? I'm now at 3rd February 2017 so the loan has finished but no news item.

I didn't see one.

Brian McClair clearly being better then you. :D

Scholesy is in charge for me. McClair left.

I just broke my personal wage limit of 100k p/w to sign Gareth Bale (£110,000) and looked at the top premier league earners. Tevez is on £750,000p/w in the second season!

I keep my wages as low as possible, prefer to keep it under 600k a month (150k a week approx).

Had to laugh at Wilshire though, left Arsenal so was out of contract. Offered him £600k a month, wouldnt have paid it mind you, would have told him to bugger off but previously tried 400k and he instantly stopped the negotiations. Anyways, he said no chance, it isnt anywhere near enough and he wont talk to me... 3 days later he signs for Blackburn on like £250k a month, lol.

My wage budget has only 1 person over £600k a month. That is Rooney on £800k.

Kaka just joined on a free so happy to pay him £575k a month, probably be able to drop that next season.

Alonso on £450k a month follows

Then there is Vidic and Xavi on £375k a month.

So alot of people well below what I set, however alot of big renews are needed before season end as players got 1 year on contract.

Hernandez - Will need a large wage to keep him. Predict 500k or so at least

Neuer - will probably need to double wage to 500k

Richard Witter - probably need to give him about a 10 times pay increase to about 300k, possibly even more. He be worth it though not happy paying him alot more than Ballard!

Sweet finish :D

Kaka just scored on his premier league debut against Man City. Ended up the winning goal also :D

He debut came in teh charity shield at left wing against Arsenal, off the bench to come on at AML where he got an assist and looked good so started him against City. Of all the old boys I see him making the biggest impact. Lampard, Drogba, Cole aint been much so rotting them and trying to turn into coaches... Alonso done some good things as did Xavi. But hunch says that Kaka be the business

oO Amazing result. Just hammered Chelsea 8-0, not bad considering Ballard and Fabio were injured, and one my centre backs was suspended for getting sent off against Liverpool after 5minutes (won 3-0 still though :p )

Kaka had a decent start to his first season. 7(1) appearances, 3 goals, 3 assists. :D

What season xx11? I was tempted to sign Kaka a few years ago, but never did. He is now 35 and playing for Castilla but he still looks brilliant, he is only valued at £85k and is looking at taking up coaching when he retires so I may sign him.

EDIT: I'm able to offer him a contract as his contract at Madrid is expiring in the summer, he only wants £28k a week and I have offered him a 5 year contract which he seems happy to accept! Lets see if he does.

Im in the 2015/16 season.

End of which I am hoping to tempt both Messi and Ronaldo to the club on a free. They both turned down contracts in October so I am hoping for the best. Try to get a deal in place for January but the agents are asking for too much at the moment :(

Wish there was a way to tell the player that the agent is **** and he needs to get rid of them. I reckon I could make a deal with both players if it wasnt for the agents demands, Ronaldo especially. THe only thing I couldnt offer that he wanted was the 15m agent fee!!!

Though I am chasing these 2 lads, I really dont need them with the quality I got at the team. Even Morrison is still doing well with the fans lauding him!

I've chased Messi and Ronaldo for about 4 seasons now, still no luck. I think maybe next season I will be able to get my hands on Ronaldo as his contract expires in June 2018.

I've got Sneijder coming in on a free at the end of the season, he is still only 32 (will be 33 when he signs) and still looks fabulous, so not bad at all.

Kaka rejected my first contract offer as he couldn't agree to the 5 years, he has now signed a contract on £28k a week until 2019, he will also come at the end of the season.

Nice one, he should still do the business. He plays on wings for me most the time because I can not drop Ballard. I want that lad to break ever Utd record there is. lol. Well apart from goals scored as he never do that one.

I would like Vidic to retire early. I got so many CB's that I cant make him the main man anymore as stats started to drop :(

Great tutor though, but I hate having him there and not playing him as much as I would like too

End of 2016/17 Season

I've just finished my seventh season in charge of Man Utd, here is how I performed:

Premier League - Winners

FA Cup - Winners

League Cup - Knocked out in 4th round

Community Shield - Runners-up

Champions League - Knocked out in first knockout round

Transfers

Transfers In

Yann M'Vila - £20m

Romelu Lukaku - £12m

Daniele Granata (regen) - £8.5m

Ashley Cole - £500k

Ruben Medina (regen) - £1m

Guillermo Martinez (regen) - £11.5m

Transfers Out

Federico Macheda - £11.5m

Jonny Evans - £18m

Sergio Funes (regen) - £5m

Joe Holden (regen) - £3.5m

A few loans

A few frees

Premier League

Below is the final table:

EnglishPremierDivisionInformation_LeagueTable-5.png

We got our trophy back, it was quite comfortable in the end.

Rooney finished as the top scorer in the league with 31 in 35(2) games.

Champions League

Once again I struggled a bit in the Champions League for the third season running, in my group I had Getafe, OM and AEK. I then got Atletico Madrid in the first knockout round who were too strong (once again! They really are my bogey team!) and knocked me out after beating me 3-2 on agg, that's the 3nd time in 5 years that they have knocked me out, I really need a good way to play against them!

FA Cup

I won the FA Cup for only the 2nd time in 7 years. In the competition I had Shrewsbury, Yeovil, Tottenham, Wolves, Aston Villa and then I beat West Ham 2-1 in the final.

Player Performances

ManUtdSquad2016-17.png

EnglishPremierDivisionAwards_AwardWinners-9.png

Future Transfers

In

Wesley Sneijder - Free (already confirmed)

Kaka -Free (already confirmed)

Out

Paulo Henrique - He has had 4 seasons here and hasn't impressed me one bit, he has now lost his place in the team to Canales and I have a few good regens coming through.

Flavinho - 23 year old regen defender who is good but not on the same level as my 4 other DC's (Sakho, Gomez and 2 regens).

I will be sure to update at the end of next season.

EDIT: Just to add, my Under 18's won the league last season, with 20 wins out of 20, 84 goals scored only 8 conceded. They also won the Under 18's Youth Cup :thup:.

Nice, should be a hefty profit there for you then :)

I still dont know what players to keep and get rid off. Paloschi went out on loan to blackburn. £1.3m plus a huge buyout clause! So be nice if they take that up. He is good, but I got large number of forwards that I really should sell Hernandez and Rooney but I just wont!

Hernandez just scored his 100th and 101st goals for Mexico in just his 110th cap :thup:!

Nice. In mine he has 87 goals in 85 caps. I not even been the manager of Mexico!

Mind you, he aint a touch on my Regen Bernal's record at Chile!

Raul Bernal - 49 caps .... 63 goals at the age of 21!!! Not bad for a £2m signing from Colo Colo in 2011.

But that is not the interesting part. The statistics for Bernal appearances for Chile in july-october 2015 are.

22nd July - Mexico -2 goals scored

25th July - Brazil - 1 goal scored

12 august - Denmark - 3 goals scored

5th Sept - Algeria - 5 goals scored

9th sept - British Virgin Islands - 5 goals scored

10th oct - Ecuador - 2 goals scored

14th oct - paraguay - 1 goal scored

.. 10 goals in 2 games at one point. lol.

Finally February 2017 and I am debt free. Thanks to selling off £95m worth of players and spending minimal amounts on players in for the last 2 season i have a current balance of £148m. Looking forward to getting this nearer the £250m mark in a couple of seasons and having no worries on buying expensive players if a top quality regen is worth it.

Finally February 2017 and I am debt free. Thanks to selling off £95m worth of players and spending minimal amounts on players in for the last 2 season i have a current balance of £148m. Looking forward to getting this nearer the £250m mark in a couple of seasons and having no worries on buying expensive players if a top quality regen is worth it.

Congratulations. Another 15months for me to wait but money no object due to wheeling dealing... or rather people paying loan buyout clauses :D

Archived