Forbes FM Database

Forbsie

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks, works fine. main things I noticed in the portuguese league:

Makukula from Benfica to Manisaspor (loan?)

Stojkovic from Sporting to Partizan (loan)

Pereirinha from Sporting to Vit. Guimarães (loan)

Sinama-Pongolle from Sporting to Zaragoza (loan)

Pedro Silva from Sporting to Portimonense (loan)

Tales did not sign with Braga and yes with Sporting :)

Pizzi from Braga to Paços Ferreira (loan)

Manuel Fernandes trains Vit. Setúbal

Paulo Sérgio trains Sporting

Dauto Faquira trains Olhanense

Jorge Costa trains Académica

Forbsie: If your zipping your update, any chance you can include a small txt file of instructions of how to extract and where to put it and so on. :thup:

It will save a lot of time digging through all the 'where do I put this' posts. People dont seem to be able to find the FAQ thread so it might make things a bit easier :)

Are you going to release another update? Some AC Milan players are still at Milan despite them being out on loan or co-ownership deals.

Loans

All on a season loan unless stated otherwise.

1) Davide Di Gennaro at Padova

2) Pierre Aubameyang at Monaco

3) Simone Romagnoli at Foggia

4) Digao at Penafiel

5) Dominic Adiyiah at Reggina

6) Andrea Schenetti at Lucchese

7) Gianmarco Conti at Fano

8) Luca Meregalli at Pro Vercelli

9) Filippo Perucchini at Fano

10) Antonio Donnarumma at Piacenza

11) Mattia Maggioni at Monza

12) Giovanni Scampini at Pisa

13) Andrea Schenetti at Lucchese

Co-ownerships

Not sure 1 or 2 years. Up to you.

1) Matteo Darmian - Palermo(not full transfer)

2) Elia Legati - Padova

3) Federico Furlan - Varese

4) Wilfred Osuji - Varese

5) Jordan Pedrocchi - Chievo

6) Gianmarco Zigoni - Genoa(not full transfer)

Forbsie there is some transfers u have missed at Airdrie United that i wrote on this thread before to u.

THEY ARE

Mark Ridgers on loan to Airdrie United untill end of january.

Euen Grant on loan to Airdrie United till end of season.

Scott Gibson to Airdrie United

Philip Johnston to Airdrie United

Anthony Watt will need created.

Scott Sally will need created.

can anyone check and load polish league because i can't load polish league couse of crush dump. i want to know it is only on my game or it's update's fault.

The same thing happend to me, anyone has an idea what causing the crash? In crash dump file there are nothing useful... I've also checked in editor polish leagues, majority of the teams and everything seems valid to me...

PS. Unfortunately crashes are this update fault, it's a shame because it's the only update with up-to-date polish transfers at this time (e.g. Metal_guitarist update still have Wichniarek playing for Hertha Berlin...)

Jim Goodwin seems to have been erased from the game (he was only released by Huddersfield not retired :D)

And then robbie simpson should be on loan at brentford

He's still on the game, but now he's not at an English team from the start of the game, you need to select "load all players from Ireland" when you start a new game. :thup:

can anyone check and load polish league because i can't load polish league couse of crush dump. i want to know it is only on my game or it's update's fault.

Unfortunately the last few updates have broken something in the Polish league structure because the game keep crashing when i try make new game.

Major problem with this update. It's messed up the Football League play-offs. The teams just play 1 leg and then the final after a day.

Yes probably because of nation rules being added AGAIN. I dont know how many more times I need to say this. There is no point adding nation rules just to get games in the real life order when it messes the game up. And it also removes the 25 man squad rule from the Premier League. I got fed up of talking to a brick wall and now use Metal_Guitarists update.

Yes probably because of nation rules being added AGAIN. I dont know how many more times I need to say this. There is no point adding nation rules just to get games in the real life order when it messes the game up. And it also removes the 25 man squad rule from the Premier League. I got fed up of talking to a brick wall and now use Metal_Guitarists update.

mate all you have to do is go into my editor and click delete nation rules.

simples

You could always remnove the nation rules yourself.

Yes I was doing when I was using it but ive just got sick of it tbh. The amount of people that were complaining about the playoffs and the 25 man rule is unbelievable. Forbsie must think having the fixtures in the correct order is more important than the rules of the game. There was supposed to be 2 releases this time, one with and one without the rules but its not been done, again!

I also know the added rules have removed the points deductions from crystal palace and southampton but this can be done in 30 seconds with FMRTE. Its not worth messing up the rules of the game just for 2 teams points deductions which is easily fixable and to include real fixtures. Its not even like the fixtures get kept that way anyway. As soon as Euro draws are done and cup draws, they get moved anyway so what is the point?

Yes it is a good update. I cant fault the content and the work that has gone into it. I just dont understand why this is still being put in. Every release I point it out and every release im told the next one will be sorted. THERE WAS EVEN A VOTE ON ONE OF THEM WHERE MOST PEOPLE SAID THEY WOULD RATHER HAVE THE REAL RULES! This release was supposed to have had 2 versions. One with rules and one without but once again its like talking to a brick wall.

Anybody wanting the 25 man rule for the second season and the playoffs fixing, just open the update in the editor and delete the added nation rules for england and then save it and start a new game. Beware though, Crystal Palace and Southampton will still have the points deductions from last season by doing this. But this is easily fixed using FMRTE. Just load your save game in FMRTE and search for the leagues that the teams are in. Do this before playing any games. Change the -10 to 0 and save. When you play a game and the table is updated, you will be back to normal with points.

Hope this helps everybody. :thup:

more than 450 people so far are happy with it , so im happy, sorry i cant please everyone

so why keep saying you will sort it for next release or release 2 versions but did nothing. Despite having a vote and people prefering to have the real rules?

Archived