Forbes FM Database

Forbsie

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cant you give him a 2nd nationality. I dont know how though.

I think you'd have to change his primary nationality to Scottish, add English as a second nationality and tick 'declared for country'. Either that or you could add Scottish as a 2nd nationality and simply give him the choice in the game. Not sure there's a way to declare a player for a second nationality in the editor.

I think you'd have to change his primary nationality to Scottish, add English as a second nationality and tick 'declared for country'.

Exactly what Terk said here, Forbsie. :) 'Declared for country' will 'lock' the player into choosing that nationality as far as I know.

KUTGW anyway Forbsie, yer doing a fantastic job with this update. :thup:

The 'alternative versions' of the next update have confused me slightly though, so to summarise it all, will there be a version that lets me play with the 25 man squad rule in the 1st season? and if so, which version is that one? :)

Exactly what Terk said here, Forbsie. :) 'Declared for country' will 'lock' the player into choosing that nationality as far as I know.

KUTGW anyway Forbsie, yer doing a fantastic job with this update. :thup:

The 'alternative versions' of the next update have confused me slightly though, so to summarise it all, will there be a version that lets me play with the 25 man squad rule in the 1st season? and if so, which version is that one? :)

the one without aded nation rules

Jon Stead Ipswich - Bristol City 225k

Brett Pitman - Bournemouth - Bristol City 800k

Brett Pitman definately needs a CA-PA change. Currently he is 85 / 115 but should be more like 124 / 133

Jon Stead CA-PA change. He is 114/127 but should be more like 123/127

Nicky Maynard CA-PA change. He is 117/130 but should be around 127/135

Nicky Maynard Bristol City injured until Dec

Kalif Cisse Bristol City Injured until Sept

I think the finances could be lowered also. If you arn't doing these CA/PA changes that's fine but it will add more realism to this squad.

KUTGW buddy as your update is awsome!

Fulham sign Algeria international defender Rafik Halliche from Benfica on a 3 year deal, undisclosed fee.

Marseille have signed strike duo Andre-Pierre Gignac from Toulouse on a 5 deal deal, fee of £14.75m.

West Ham striker Alessandro Diamanti has gone to Brescia for a £1.8m fee. West Ham will receive an additional £250,000 if Brescia stay up in the Seria A.

Rotherham have signed striker Jeremiah Ani on a 1 month deal subject to international clearance.

Dag & Red have signed Conor Okus on a two-year contract.

Jamie Cureton has signed with Exeter City.

Onismor Bhasera has signed a one year contract extension with Plymouth Argyle until 2013.

Rubin Kazan have signed Brazilian Carlos Eduardo, 4 year deal, reported fee of £16.4m.

Marseille have signed strike duo Andre-Pierre Gignac from Toulouse on a 5 deal deal, fee of £14.75m.

Noticed the other player from this "duo" was missing here. :) Marseille also signed Loic Remy from Nice for £12.7m. (squad number: 11)

^Didnt include that as it had already been mentioned several times over the past week although it was a typo on my part.

Swansea striker Stephen Dobbie has signed a new three-year deal.

Millwall's Scott Barron has signed a new contract with the club, a 3 year deal until 2013.

Huddersfield Town have signed striker Alan Lee from Crystal Palace for an undisclosed fee on a 2 year deal.

Andy Keogh has joined Cardiff City from Wolves on a season-long loan.

Vitesse Arnhem have signed Ajax midfielder Ismail Aissati on a loan with option to buy deal.

Bordeaux have signed Niger international Moussa Maazou on a season-long loan from CSKA Moscow.

Hey here"s a little update from croatian league:Slovakian players Kornel Salata for 600 000€ and young attacker from Slovan Liberec Sylvestr for 900 000€ are Singing Dinamo Zagreb,-from Dinamo,Dario Šimić and Tomislav butina are now retired,Ivan Kelava returned from his loan deal,Ante Tomić and Karlo Primorac are released from the club...

Hajduk Split signed Albanian defensive midfielder Albin Bulaku(free),and young striker Phil Jackson is on a trial..

Varteks signed Davor Vugrinec and Nikola Šafarić for free.

Karlovac signed Viktor Spišić from Lokomotiv Sofia for free..

Rijeka signed Ivan Rodić from Hajduk for free..

And please do this-Dinamo is in the Champions league,and Hajduk,Cibalia and Šibenik in the Europa Ligue qualifiers..

And yeah,new Dinamo manager is Vahid Halihodžić,and new Istra 1961 manager is Robert Jarni...

Thanks for this,when is update going out..

FORBSIE

Can u create these players in the Airdrie United squad.

Anthony Watt - striker - 6ft 1 - born 29/12/93

Scott Sally - striker - 5ft 7 - dont know date of birth but he is 16 years old

Gianluca Corvi - goalkeeper - 5ft 9 - dont know date of birth - he is scottish and 16 years old i think.

Daniel Tobin - goalkeeper - 5ft 10 - 10/5/93 - he is scottish

Could someone tell me what database is more better (the huge amount of transfers, hasn' got mistakes) and give please the facts.

I have chosen 4 variants and now have to chose only one from:

Forbes DB

Metal_Guitarist DB

joker_n0_shadow DB

Barkermush DB

Please, help

StevoRobbo, of course, Im trying them. But want to listen to other opinions.

After testing I removed Barkermush DB from my list.

joker_n0_shadow DB is buying with 89,000 changes

But Forbes DB & Metal_Guitarist DB look more checked and have the permanent audience.

Im currently using Metal_Guitarists update as it still contained the 25 man squad rule and Forbsies didnt. Forbsies have always been very good accurate updates though and im looking forward to trying his update with the 25 man rule still in the game.

Both are very good updates though so its really up to your preference.

Aha, very interesting.

And no word about joker_n0_shadow DB...

And Metallist_Guitarist is not accurate in update creation?

Also I'm quite embarrassed that there are commited a lot of transfers after Forbsie had made his update

Aha, very interesting.

And no word about joker_n0_shadow DB...

And Metallist_Guitarist is not accurate in update creation?

Also I'm quite embarrassed that there are commited a lot of transfers after Forbsie had made his update

Forbsies update has some transfers missing because he's said many times he's waiting for the transfer window to close before releasing another update. At least read the thread before you start criticizing. If you know the transfers that are missing then you can do it yourself.

Wolves have signed Michael Mancienne from Chelsea.

Leicester City have signed goalkeeper Carl Ikeme on a month-long emergency loan deal from Wolves.

Burnley winger Chris Eagles has signed a new two-year deal with the club until 2012.

Derby County goalkeeper Ross Atkins loan at Tamworth extended until January.

Schalke have signed Hans Sarpei on a 2 year deal.

Wolfsburg have signed Diego from Serie A giants Juventus on a 4 year deal for a reported £12.3m.

West Ham have signed striker Victor Obinna on a season-long loan from Inter Milan.

Leeds United have signed Ross McCormack from Cardiff City for an undisclosed fee, 3 year deal.

Goalkeeper Darryl Flahavan has signed with Portsmouth on a one-month deal.

Mickael Tavares has joined Middlesbrough from Hamburg on a season-long loan deal.

Kanu has penned a new three-year contract at Portsmouth.

Hamilton have confirmed that Stuart Elliott and Jack Ross have been released by mutual consent.

West Brom have signed Celtic striker Marc-Antoine Fortune from Celtic on a two-year contract.

Alessandro Pellicori has left QPR and joined Torino on a season long loan deal.

Roma have signed defender Nicolas Burdisso from Inter Milan on a 4 year deal, fee of £6.5million.

Midfielder Hassan Yebda has joined Napoli on a season long loan from Benfica with option to buy at the end of the loan deal.

Bordeaux have signed midfielder Fahid Ben Khalfallah from Valenciennes, 4 year deal, undisclosed fee.

Udinese have signed Pablo Estifer Armero from Brazilian outfit Palmeiras.

AC Milan have signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Barcelona on a year long loan, with him signing a permanent deal at the end of the loan. 4 year deal, fee of £19.7m.

SC Freiburg have signed Kishi Yano from Albirex Niigata on an undisclosed fee, and Belarus midfielder Anton Putsilo from Dinamo Minsk on a 1 year deal.

Palermo have signed Armin Bacinovic and Josip Ilicic from Maribor.

David Trezeguet signs with Hercules Alicante on a free transfer.

Hey Forbsy,sry for the wrong information,Croatian league winners Dinamo Zagreb didnt sign Kornel Salata,the deal failled,but Sylvestre Jakub deal went trough,adition Dinamo also sign Sporting Lisabon central defender Tonel for free and Domagoj Antolić went in Lokomotiva Zagreb on loan..

HNK Rijeka signed midfielder Sinisa Linic for free..

NK Karlovac loaned Mario Tičinović from Hajduk for 1-year..

Slaven Belupo signed Stjepan Poljak(Eskisehirspor) for free,also Mario Jurić and Srebrenko Posavec are released

Let me know of injuries that players have ( keeping them unavailable for over a month) and ill get it into database

Dinamo Zagreb player Miroslav Slepička is injured (abdominal wall) for about 3-4 months

Transfer update:HNK Rijeka central defender sign for karlovac for a currently unknown fee..sry(Kenan Cejvanović)

Also,Dinamo bought another striker,Fatos Beciraj from Budućnost Podgorica for 650k €

"Simon Miotto is AML but is actually a GK (he has also now left the club)

Scholars Dean Lisles and Jamie Hopcutt have been offered short term professional deals.

Youth Team players Ryan Qualter, Kingsley Wetherald, Dominic Brown, Michael Duckworth, Adam Scorfield and Nick Thompson have been released.

York City have signed Jonathan Smith on a free transfer from Forest Green Rovers and George Purcell from Braintree Town for an undisclosed fee.

York City have signed winger Peter Till on a one-year deal.

Foyle's final additions were former Kidderminster winger David McDermott and Histon goalkeeper David Knight, who has joined on loan for the season."

"Any chance of these changes being made for the next update mate?"

Sorry to ask again but have these changed been made?

Archived