Group C - Algeria v Slovenia, BBC1, 12:30pm

bomma

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Second half has started really well :thup:

Must've been awkward when Zidane visited the Algeria squad at christmas "Yeah, i'm actually Algerian but i decided to play for France because your ****"

Most of the algerian team is actually french :D

Must've been awkward when Zidane visited the Algeria squad at christmas "Yeah, i'm actually Algerian but i decided to play for France because your ****"

I think it was probably more like - Algerian players "We're French/Algerian too but unlike you (Zidane) we're too **** to play for France so we decided to play for Algeria because they're ****"

Neither of these teams look like they could even come close to upsetting England or the US. Then again, if all else fails you can always try some shooting from a distance against England. You never know :D

Haha Kirm. My mate hates him as when we did that virtual sticker album he had about 40 of him :D

Tell me about it, i had 7 of him. Impossible to flog as well :mad:

Orzelek - Did u watch France v Uruguay? This match is quite a bit better than that.

Not happened in this game but a few world cupo games and games in general I think keepers get too much protection in crosses and high balls. Players are basically discouraged from challenging with the keeper. He is allowed to catch the ball ffs. Not saying people should smash him around but it seems if you just jump with him its a foul sometimes.

He's blatantly going to get banned from the rest of the games, though. Hope he enjoyed his 6000 mile trip to see the worst game of the tournament and nothing else.

Wait, is he a Slovenia fan or an Algerian? I wasn't paying that much attention.

Tell me about it, i had 7 of him. Impossible to flog as well :mad:

Orzelek - Did u watch France v Uruguay? This match is quite a bit better than that.

Yeah, I saw that game

But I think it was better then this one

Archived