Southampton World Champions :)

numbas2, o well, the tactic didn't even sound all that good anyway, i want one that wins me more league games

I can't win you any more league games. But I do have a tactic which makes your balls tingle whilst you play.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not quite sure how you can feel proud of the "achievement" :confused:

You downloaded a tactic, you let your AM play the matches & you freely admit to using an exploit to win games.

By all means play the game as you wish but I don't think many will be impressed on here when given the full picture :rolleyes:

Why wasn't this thread closed after it was all summed up so nicely in the second post(above)?

Cheats never prosper.

Cheats do however annoy the hell out of me, especially bragging cheats. :thdn:

Makes me want to post my Aston Villa challenging for 2nd in the Premier ship in Season one current save, but then I have only scored 65 goals in 32 matches with the whole team and measly 8 goals form corners. All that with a goal keeper who thinks he is a rush back goal keeper, like you used to have when you played with jumpers as goal posts and the worst injury you could expect was to slide into some dog poo.

I'm not quite sure how you can feel proud of the "achievement" :confused:

You downloaded a tactic, you let your AM play the matches & you freely admit to using an exploit to win games.

By all means play the game as you wish but I don't think many will be impressed on here when given the full picture :rolleyes:

I also employ massive "cheat" tactics to win in my games but you don't find me posting my "pseudo" achievements on a screenshot here! :D

Personally, I play the game to my own personal taste and I don't brag about my achievements because it is not done in an "elite pure" spirit. The reason for continuing to play this way? Well, I find enjoyment to this.

Anyway, I feel that the OP should not be stated because the thread starter did not play the game in a pure spirit. Everyone can take a level 11 English football team to the Premiership in 11 seasons straight and winning the Champions League the following season if they employ "dishonest" means and that includes using third party software to find the CA and PA of players.

I guess very few people here can play the game in a pure LLM spirit. I admit that I can't and I might never will unless I grow old and retire thus finding more personal time to study Football Manager in a greater detail! :D

I love how much this guy is getting owned for using a downloaded tactic and the corner cheat :D EPIC!

Yet he says he is £1.5m under his wage budget.. I can't see it...

The other day, it was great ya know, I stole candy from a baby!!! I'm the man!!! Then I went home and played FM, won 38 EPL games out of 38 and didn't concede a goal!! How good is that!!! Well happy. I spent about four and a half hours editing the EPL team players to CA's of 10, wouldn't have wanted to waste all of that time!! So happy!! I have been added as legend at my club!! Just simply overjoyed here. Sorry for going on about it but wow, what a season. My striker scored 189 goals and my top assister was my AML who got 201 assists!!! Unbelievable! I love this game and this perfect season makes me feel so happy. I feel complete.

So, how is everyone else going on their save?? If you're having trouble I have a great tactic, got it from goalstorm.com/iamabraggingtwatwhoeditsthegamesoialwayswinandifingermycatwhilstplayingthegame. Awesome!!

Well, it is impossible to score 189 league goals in one season due to the 127 goal bug limit! If your striker scores one more, the goal tally will revert back to zero! :D

I guess very few people here can play the game in a pure LLM spirit. I admit that I can't and I might never will unless I grow old and retire thus finding more personal time to study Football Manager in a greater detail! :D

Very, very, very few! I'd like to note that there is a huge difference, mammouth almost, between playing without editors, downloaded tactics, exploits or whatever, and playing the game LLM. Anyone who ventures into the LLM forums will know this lol.

Blanch I remember where I know you from now, on here I mean, you play the game winning all your games too don't you? Or am I mistaking you for someone else?

The other day, it was great ya know, I stole candy from a baby!!! I'm the man!!! Then I went home and played FM, won 38 EPL games out of 38 and didn't concede a goal!! How good is that!!! Well happy. I spent about four and a half hours editing the EPL team players to CA's of 10, wouldn't have wanted to waste all of that time!! So happy!! I have been added as legend at my club!! Just simply overjoyed here. Sorry for going on about it but wow, what a season. My striker scored 189 goals and my top assister was my AML who got 201 assists!!! Unbelievable! I love this game and this perfect season makes me feel so happy. I feel complete.

So, how is everyone else going on their save?? If you're having trouble I have a great tactic, got it from goalstorm.com/iamabraggingtwatwhoeditsthegamesoialwayswinandifingermycatwhilstplayingthegame. Awesome!!

Well, I am one better than you mate! Just manage the opposition team and set their tactic to 0-5-5 and play the striker as a goalie and 30-0 scorelines will become as common as 1-0 scorelines! And for good measure try that for every game for 8 seasons, thus having a perfect 100% win record of about 600 games played! :D

And Blanch, that's where I know you from?! Or am I reaaaally losing my mind. You're the guy who experienced the 127 goal issue?!?????

Yes, it is a common occurrence to me! I feel gutted! I made a plea for SI to change this limit in the bugs forum but to no avail! :D

Very, very, very few! I'd like to note that there is a huge difference, mammouth almost, between playing without editors, downloaded tactics, exploits or whatever, and playing the game LLM. Anyone who ventures into the LLM forums will know this lol.

Blanch I remember where I know you from now, on here I mean, you play the game winning all your games too don't you? Or am I mistaking you for someone else?

Yes, I am the man but I try to keep quiet about this in these forums unless I am experiencing a technical anomaly like the 127 league goals per season limit and the 255 international goals limit! Shhhhhh......Don't let LLM know about this! :D

I occasionally venture into the "elite" territory and my deepest respects goes out to these players! :) But I must also add that I am a bit skeptical of some of the huge successes some players experience! :D

Yes, I play the game winning ALL of my games! Have been doing this "nonsense" since FM 2008 and never get bored out of it! I also made a Blue Square team playing in the 6th tier win the FA Cup thus qualifying for the UEFA Cup!

Till now I don't get bored out of doing this and I really don't know why! Is something wrong with me? Should I get my brains sorted out? :D

And Blanch, that's where I know you from?! Or am I reaaaally losing my mind. You're the guy who experienced the 127 goal issue?!?????

SI should just raise this limit to 30 x 38 (or 46) = 1,140 goals so that it will be virtually impossible for any individual player to reach it, even if he does "massive cheating". This is because in my record of playing FM, I only managed 25 goals scored by a single player in one league game! :D

SI should just raise this limit to 30 x 38 (or 46) = 1,140 goals so that it will be virtually impossible for any individual player to reach it, even if he does "massive cheating". This is because in my record of playing FM, I only managed 25 goals scored by a single player in one league game! :D

This was discussed in the other thread.

Why should SI make changes just to benefit a minority of cheats?

Well, it is impossible to score 189 league goals in one season due to the 127 goal bug limit! If your striker scores one more, the goal tally will revert back to zero! :D

The limits are 255 usually Keirrison made a habit of scoring over 130 goals on 3 or 4 occassions, Nepenthez had Andrew Smylie do it every year for practically 2 decades. All of them are the same because of how the number type is refered to, its 0 - 255 for all goals for, against, players totals in competitions, the international goals etc as well.

But Daryl, you should see if you can come over and join the 1000 goal scorers club :p Although there is some quite strict rules on what counts though lol.

Blanchflower this was funny to read :D Play how you want mate it is upto you, like I have said and many others countless times lol, as long as people aren't bragging or feeling the need to post stuff as if its something to be proud of, just no point. Takes away from people playing the game as it was intended, and succeeding in doing so. Thats what bragging is for :D deserved ;)

I now completely remember who you are lol, I remember you saying the same. If its fun for you that's sound, I can't confirm whether you're mental for it or not though :p

This was discussed in the other thread.

Why should SI make changes just to benefit a minority of cheats?

Well, if you modify your game and put Manchester United in a Blue Square Premier league, it is possible for a player to score more than 127 league goals per season. It is just that the number of goals scored will be displayed correctly.

I told you the website is goalstorm.com/iamabraggingtwatwhoeditsthegamesoialwayswinandifingermycatwhilstplayingthegame, you have to enter your bank account number and sort-code to make the download start.

Superb post. :D

Cheating and Bragging.... Cabbing.

That's my issue. People can do whatever they like on their own games. God this message is repetitive, almost everyone has said it at least once on these forums.

Well, this is my so called pseudo achievement! At least I must have some credit in having patience and never get bored with the game! :D

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab242/Blanchflower/ManchesterUnited-1.jpg

Hahahaha!!! Jesus Christ!!! I just don't know how that is fun :p

I am worried about your mental state now though :)

Why did you go out of your way to sell players for so much money when you could have just edited the database and given yourself the money outright. So much harder and so much more time spent doing it the way you did.

Don't you feel like your wasting your life? Seriously? I hate playing games when they get easy. I don't see the enjoyment. I get the urge to go out see mates and stuff rather than beat teams 27-0 with no risk whatsoever of losing, and doing it in all my spare time outside of work, I'd lose all my mates if I did that!

Hahahaha!!! Jesus Christ!!! I just don't know how that is fun :p

I am worried about your mental state now though :)

Why did you go out of your way to sell players for so much money when you could have just edited the database and given yourself the money outright. So much harder and so much more time spent doing it the way you did.

Don't you feel like your wasting your life? Seriously? I hate playing games when they get easy. I don't see the enjoyment. I get the urge to go out see mates and stuff rather than beat teams 27-0 with no risk whatsoever of losing, and doing it in all my spare time outside of work, I'd lose all my mates if I did that!

Well, technically, I want to play 5,000 games with a 100% record and see whether the board would sack me if I give them the ultimatum! :D

I'd say that you definately have issues. I'm being serious!! That's way too much time in solitude with no real challenge whatsoever. No decision making required. Just click click click... I think I can feel a tear welling up in my eye!! It's sad!

You seem to be a happy man though :D

I'd say that you definately have issues. I'm being serious!! That's way too much time in solitude with no real challenge whatsoever. No decision making required. Just click click click... I think I can feel a tear welling up in my eye!! It's sad!

You seem to be a happy man though :D

Actually not quite happy because of the 127 goals per season technical limitation as well as the 255 international goals limitation! :(

Actually not quite happy because of the 127 goals per season technical limitation as well as the 255 international goals limitation! :(

What's this bug all about? I know all about the 255 one, Pventress is the most recent victim of it that springs to mind, but on 09 with Keirrison I had no issues with him breaking beyond 127, his best season in fact was 170:

keirrison22.jpg

Unless its per individual competitions, but even with heavy cheating, you'd struggle to match why Nep got out of Smylie or Kroblues got out of Spence at around the 120 marks.

Archived