FM10 Official Request A Screenshot Thread

arsenal_2111

Looking around for a few England Internationals to take over from the aging side. I'm ok at the moment but I would appreciate a couple of screens starting from around the third season. Needed positions are LB, CB, RM, CM and FWD. I have players in mind such as Mattock but do I need to name the players I would like a screenshot for or can you just pick out who seems to be developing well in those positions? Must be English.

Well here is the England squad at the end of three seasons. No real surprises other than Fraser Forster I suppose.

engsen.jpg

Here are the U-21's. If you have any specific players in mind post their names and I, or some of the other folks in this forum, will help you out

engu-21.jpg

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks a lot CPS. I know they are still young but i'm not overly impressed to be perfectly honest. That pace of Gabby looks tasty though. £12.25m for Delfonz, what a rip off!

Yeah they don't look great but bear in mind that all of those are under AI control (bar Welbeck) so the developement isn't what it could be. Pace takes up so many CA points also - the technical stats suffer as a result but the likes of Agbonlahor and Welbeck are devastating at times.

• 3 weeks later...

@Shanksie1975: Now that's more like it! :D Thanks mate, I really love that player. Signed him in my first season as York City on FM09. He was my best player in the first season as I won everything exept for FA Cup. :)

Archived