FM10 Official Request A Screenshot Thread

arsenal_2111

Just wanted a look at my little god from FM09 as he isnt in my demo save. I've heard he is in others but has been toned down a bit CA wise so was just wondering if anyone could provide a screenie?

You might need to give us his name first ;)

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, I think maybe his jumping and positioning should be a bit higher though?

Mmmm, not sure. Positioning is just a defensive attribute I think, so if that is the case I would say he is about right. And I don't think he is the best at jumping. He got a lot of goals, for a flair player, with his head, but from memory they were more about movement rather than actually out-jumping a player.

Just read the article in 442 about top 100 players in the world so am well up for next friday.While i wait and plan my team, what are these guys like:

Edin Dzeko

Andre-Pierre Gignac

Marouane Chamakh

Davide Santon

Ramires

Mesut Ozil

Much appreciated.

C'mon man dont be lazy :D Just look through this thread and you can see Dzeko and Santon have already been posted.

Just read the article in 442 about top 100 players in the world so am well up for next friday.While i wait and plan my team, what are these guys like:

Edin Dzeko

Andre-Pierre Gignac

Marouane Chamakh

Davide Santon

Ramires

Mesut Ozil

Much appreciated.

gignac.jpg

chamakh.jpg

ramires.jpg

ozil.jpg

Archived