Adam C's Gladiators!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have tried people with second nation, didn't work with mine, so had to go through db again and change it to first nation. Now just got to all the current abilites. Then will check again and see if that works

OK db, should be fine now, for some reason, Archie Smith won't show up, even though he is English, and his screenie will show him as an Arsenal player. Trust me, it doesn't matter, and has nothing to do with the sign up, just so he's visible for the screenies.

EDIT: Liam Ferguson will also be an Arsenal player just for screenies.

Thanks for the screenies. :)

I looked at my stats and thought not too good, then I looked at some of the others. :D Now I think I am one of the better players. I've got English as my second nationality so hopefully I can grab myself a move to an English side.

Dammit Adam, why didn't you make the CA a bit higher?

Lol, well the lucky ones had a few 20s, while most didn't. But the CA was needed for sure, considering i remember one person having like 8 1s in their technical attributes. So could be a lot worse.

Thanks for the screenies.

I looked at my stats and thought not too good, then I looked at some of the others. Now I think I am one of the better players. I've got English as my second nationality so hopefully I can grab myself a move to an English side.

Well, no problem. But make sure you read the opening post carefully, as that's not how it works as this is a special sign up.

Full Name: Nick Clements

Nationality: American

Date of Birth: 07/08

Preferred Moves: (3 at most) Rockets Shots, beat offside trap, loft the goalkeeper when 1v1

Four 20 stats: Finishing, Composure, Pace, Acceleration

Three 17 Stats: Strength, Jumping, Heading

Three 15 Stats: Flair, Determination, Natural Fitness

Five 12 Stats: Penalty Taking, Long Shots, Passing, Anticipation, Off the Ball

Position: ST

Yeah, sorry nick, too late to join. By the way, I've been ill over the weekend and am still not great, (why I'm at home midday), and am going to see England tomorrow and will be back late thursday as it's a long train ride. So next update will be a few days away, sorry.

Yeah, sorry nick, too late to join. By the way, I've been ill over the weekend and am still not great, (why I'm at home midday), and am going to see England tomorrow and will be back late thursday as it's a long train ride. So next update will be a few days away, sorry.

No worries, watching england smash a good few past andorra should make you feel better!

when i went to wembley (from sheffield) it was quite good. Only took 2 hours on train. Going on way back too there was a football special so it was only football fans and we all got to sit in first class

when i went to wembley (from sheffield) it was quite good. Only took 2 hours on train. Going on way back too there was a football special so it was only football fans and we all got to sit in first class

Although there is a tube strike tomorrow so it might be a bit more difficult to get there

no, sorry about delay, just been struggling to find a very good in game editor that i will need. So that the gladiator your against leaves the club before the 3 games. Anyone have some suggestions?

no, sorry about delay, just been struggling to find a very good in game editor that i will need. So that the gladiator your against leaves the club before the 3 games. Anyone have some suggestions?

FMRTE seems to be the one of choice.

I'm looking forward to some updates.:thup:

Archived