Diego Buonanotte

Duco

Full Name: Diego Buonanotte

Club: River Plate

Value: N/A

Sell Value: N/A

Position: AML, AMC.

Has anyone played this guy as an AML?

I need a new winger for my left side, and he fits my requirements for it. But my scout (18 19) says he plays best as an midfielder and occasionally as a left midfielder.

Can I deploy him as an AML ?

Might depend on what league you are trying to play him in ,,he is known as the Dwarf for a reason,,he is only 5ft ,,and even smaller than Messi. The reason why i never considered him for my rangers side,,to throw him into the SPL would have been cruel,,lol..

img.64874_t.jpg

He's soooo much better on the wing than in the mid. He's my high assister with 7 in like 6 matches on the wing for Milan and I only brought him in to the wing when Ronaldinho was injured. He actually plays better on the wing than Ronaldinho does most of the time. Haha he does look funny in the 3d view since he's so short. However, Italy's pretty physical and he plays well there.

My topscouts rate him for 4 stars CA and PA, so hes an average player. Good for mid table team but not for topteams.Having him at barcelone for first team is really poor judgement.You could find so much better players for the left wing.

My topscouts rate him for 4 stars CA and PA, so hes an average player. Good for mid table team but not for topteams.Having him at barcelone for first team is really poor judgement.You could find so much better players for the left wing.

His PA can change from game to game he can be world class on some peoples games, you were just unlucky in how it turned out on your game. If he performs well then its not bad judgement really is it?

ignore the CA. just look at what attributes apply. high dribbling, acc, pac, agil, creativity, flair, technique, decisions (all 17 or above for me in 2011); he's a fantastic winger. i use him on the right, cutting in (supposedly 'ineffectual' as amr'):14(5)-3goals, 11 assists, 7.31 rating.

He plays better than Ronaldinho for me.... Anyone better would cost a whole lot.

I read a few posts about the AMC position being bugged and player dont get good ratings consistantly when played there no matter how good they are.

I've had that feeling. I think it's because they're rated very heavily on they're shot on target percentage for some reason.

must say was very impressed with him Man City bought him in ther second season spent 2 seasons on the bench and i bought him for 5million he played 20 games with 10 assists that season can only hope he plays the same i played him either left winger of centre mid

• 2 weeks later...

I've just bought this guy, he's yet to kick a ball for me. I thought i had unearthed a messi going by his stats, but reading through this thread makes me have second thoughts, oh well i guess i'll have to see for myself what he has stored for me, hopefully not a stinker. My tactic is attack-minded and my wingers get alot of time on the ball. I've got the likes of Kalou/Malouda being included in team of the week every other time, so there's still hope after all LoL.

I try not to buy the same players that I did for previous teams when I start a new game, but when it comes to Buonanotte, I can't look anywhere else for an AML. He's been consistantly brilliant throughout FM09 for almost every team I've been. He was impressesive for Barcelona as he often lead the club's leading assist chart; he didn't assist too many for Chelsea, but he scored a load of goals for them from the AML position. Just recently signed him for Bayern Leverkusen and he's been a revalation in the Bundesliga. For some reason, he scores a lot of freekicks for me this time around. Oh well, I'm not complaining. He's well worth the 12.5m that's guaranteed to get him everytime. :D

buonanotteqx4.th.jpg

i'm playing him as an attacking mc and he kicks asses.

i even managed to train him a bit in the physical field, his jumping and strengh marks were 2 and 3 respectively. he doesn't even get injured very often like at the beginning of the game.

a top class player.

he actually scored a header for me, few weeks ago.

it wasn't even a clean chance, he outjumped (or whatever) a defensive player and netted a good cross.

if i only knew how to extract the goal video, i would surely post it.

Size for some reason doesn't matter on the game, strange though because you would of thought it would of due to the 3d pitch

I know it normally doesn't, but I would have thought that someone so short would have had a disadvantage.

He would very, very rarely win a header irl:(

Reporting back, he's finally played for me, i thought i had good wingers not anymore after this kid in the team. Only bought him because the stats resembled those of Messi, now i actually think i have found my Messi. Leaves defenders in their wake, his crossing is inch perfect and since i asked him to try killerballs, he threads balls to my attackers that leave me stunned like what the hell, i never saw that coming. He's also turned into a wonderkid. I don't worry about height at all when it comes to my wingers/playmakers as i play it on the ground and they thrive. I could go on and on. Also tried that kid labelled the next Ronaldinho "Willians Santana", got him on loan with a buy option of 1mil for the fun of it, now i'm going to take up that option for sure,with them two on the wings it feels like i have unearthed diamonds.

here is a ss of willians santana in my game. he is a vital figure for 4 seasons in my team til he start demanding higher salary (80k). i cant afford so i ask him to wait til end of the season for new deal. he just gets mad (his personal profile say he is professional) and starts playing poorly. so shipped him to arsenal for 22.5m, could have cash in more but i hate unhappy players on my squad.

2lmte9i.jpg

• 5 months later...

Thinking of biuying this guy to play as an AMR, im aware that he is best on the left or in the centre but i want to give him free role and have him cutting in on his left foot. I read somewhere someone saying they retrained him to AMR and he became a natural in that position, but i notice he is inaffectual at learning this? Could he still learn to play there over time or would i be wasting my time?

beonanottepositions.jpg

Took me about a season and a half to get him to that point, awesome little player and plays as well as Messi does off the right. Cutting in constantly as he is naturally left footed and scores wonder goal after wonder goal. So to answer your question ballinisahabit, yes you can easily re-train him on the right! :D

I know it sounds odd, but if you retrain him as a ST with "places shots" he becomes a monster. Took a little while to train him, but his mental stats and quickness made him a wonderful foil for a bigger man next to him. You can also play him in the hole with a forward arrow and he just runs defenses ragged. I did it more of as back up and he ended up displacing aguerro in my starting 11.

Just tell him to run with the ball down the left wing and he is awesome. Obviously he is short and weak, but so his Lionel Messi. Just give the ball to his feet and give him the freedom to run at players and he runs riot, brilliant player, Buonanotte on the left and Marquinhos on the right give every fullback a nightmare.

What are the best PPM for him? I use him out on the wings.

His PPM's that I got him to learn are these.

• Run with Ball Through Center

• Place Shots

• Try Killer Through Balls

Add those to his technical ability and he is a complete demon coming off the right. I play him in a similar mould to Messi, actually I play them exactly the same, cause they are exactly the same type of player.

Archived