• Winger, All Duties
    • Defensive Winger, All Duties
    • Advanced Forward, Attack
    • Poacher, Attack
    • Trequartista
    • Others

Player Profile

profileeduardosalvio.jpg

The next in the line to succeed Diego Maradona with his skills and low center of gravity? One of the most promising players in the world. His attributes ain't that impressive though, especially his teamwork and workrate. But then, he's only 19, and has been capped by Argentina.

Facts:

Eduardo Antonio Salvio is a right winger / forward playing for Club Atlético Lanús. On 20 May 2009 Salvio made his full international debut in a friendly match against Panama, at the same time with Nicolás Otamendi.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maradonna used 72 players in the qualifying campaign.

Jesus, Never knew that :D He has more of a rotation system than Rafa Benitez last year!

Shame Eduardo has so many low attributes though :( bit of a let down, hopefully tutoring and age will boost them up over time.

Let's not forget his Brazil counterpart, Dunga. Called up quite a number of players too iirc?

Quickly found a settled squad though and doesn't change it much. Hard for any player to get in it now.

He wouldn't be a good signing for big teams because he simply wont get games to improve, maybe some one like Hull or Portsmouth.

is he good anoth to play for man city???

I have him for my Liverpool team (season 1) and hes 1st choice as his backup is Gerrard but i prefer to play Gerrard AMC i dont have any backup i i spent a good chunk of my TB getting Villa :cool:

And I always think Piatti looks just like Messi haha. I'm pretty sure the original is Salvio, he has darker skin than Piatti.

Salvio looked the same at the start last year, and despite the low numbers still impressed whenever I gave him a go.

Yeah, the first time he posted a screenshot :p it had a pic of Piatti instead of Salvio, but he has fixed it now!

And no word of lie, at first glimpse of looking at Piatti, I thought exactly the same thing, a younger looking Messi! :rolleyes:

I got him in my second (Championship) season with Leeds for 3.7M. He's playing on the right wing and, currently in December, he's got the highest average rating and most assists in the league.

Magnificent dribbler/crosser, the perfect winger.. and he can fill in up front too.

....In Div 1, at least.

I signed him for my high-flying sunderland team. He plays up front, and has scored 18 in 18, and thats during a run of games against mostly top teams (and goals giving me wins against arsenal and man utd in the league cup o.O)

not tried him on the right as i'm using Dudu there, but he's deadly as a forward.

I signed him for my high-flying sunderland team. He plays up front, and has scored 18 in 18, and thats during a run of games against mostly top teams (and goals giving me wins against arsenal and man utd in the league cup o.O)

not tried him on the right as i'm using Dudu there, but he's deadly as a forward.

What season you on?

I got him for Sunderland in my 2nd season. His stats look below average although he is quick. Just seeing how he improves i guess. He did score on his debut though in the 92 minute to earn me a point against Spurs.

Is this another 'new maradona' like every Argentinian player is dubbed ?

Soon as someone see's a young Argentinian do a step over, they are instantly dubbed a 'new Maradona' :p Way of life.

he gave 2 assist in his debut against Juve. Im playing with Fiorentina

I was under 0-2, but then I put in Jovetic and Salvio, who turned the game around to 3-2 after Joveticx2 and Vargas scored the winner, after a delightful run past De Deglie

I tell you guys, this boy is FAST

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd give this a little bump. Currently at the end of September 2013, and here he is in my United team...

20EduardoSalvio-2.png

Signed him first season, and has developed very well. Not quite at his peak either yet, despite being slightly better than Marko Marin. Cracking buy for me.

Archived