Alexis Sanchez

DaveJones

I cant believe, there isnt a thread about him. Young Chilean talent Alexis Sanchez. I bought him to my Newcastle team for 5m € and he's amazing. Looks like he'll reach his peak soon. He has ability to go past his man easily and that makes him a great player. Here's a screenshot from second season :

alexissanchez.jpg

FCD??? wots that, hes a great winger, wacthing his pace on the game engine is great, defo a better winger than a striker not got good enough finishing for me.

i have him in my liverpool save bought him for 9.5mil well worth it if a bit overpriced just annoying my ass man thinks gerrard's a better RM.

I got him also for 6mEuros start of the 1st season. He's one of my best player in the team ( PSG - finishing 3 rd season now ). Scores a lot.

I rejected offers for him from big clubs that offered more then 30mEuros for him.

His value now at 22 years old is around 16 mEuros and reputation just raised to worldwide, so his value in 1-2 seasons will be more then 30mEuros.

sanchez1.jpg

He's developing nicely in my game, I'm in the 3rd season with Udinese - there was a point when he wanted to leave to a bigger club - but my Udinese side has had a lot of success so for now I guess I'm a big enough club for him to stick around with :)

• 1 month later...
I agree - fantastic player :thup:. Can't believe there wasn't already a thread about him :D

Best as an FCd too.

Completely Disagree, I prefer my FCd to be big strong and good in the air, with my FCa having oodles of pace to pick up flick ons and run past defenders. I prefer Sanchez as an FCa and find him much less effective as an FCd, and for people complaining about his low finishing... TRAIN HIM IN SHOOTING. He is very young, and improves very, very quickly. With his pace he will get plenty of good opportunities.

I've managed to retrain him to AM RLC, FC in my second season with West Ham. Superb performer. I alternative him in FC and MR. Performs some great runs down the right hand side during games.

This guy is awesome, he is always my first signing, along with Santon for any club that I am manager of. You can get him for a bargain price at the start of the game and he will never let you down.

I bought him for 27 millions euros in third season in my juventus save. Fantastic player and he can play practically anything, AML, AMR, ML, MR, AMC, striker. Extremely versatile, a must buy for any club. Even if you don't need him in the first eleven, his versatility makes him a great reserve player.

• 3 weeks later...
sanchez and marquinhos...who would be best suited as a winger then?...i planned to use sanchez as a striker playin in the hole but i see most people uses him as an AMR or some sort of winger. i assume he is most effective on the wings?

mate i would use him as a striker here he is in the second season training as a forward

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6305/6alexissnchez.png

just finished the season with him the top goalscorer in the EPL

sanchez and marquinhos...who would be best suited as a winger then?...i planned to use sanchez as a striker playin in the hole but i see most people uses him as an AMR or some sort of winger. i assume he is most effective on the wings?

mate i would use him as a striker here he is in the second season training as a forward

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6305/6alexissnchez.png

just finished the season with him the top goalscorer in the EPL

This guy is a star, best 5.75 mill i have spent in my game. Got him on the first day, of the first transfer window, went and bid for him before your first press conference. I have never looked back since.

I have just got into 2012 and here he is in my game.

alexisk.jpg

Bought him for 7.5m in first season (may have overpaid at first, but i needed him asap) switch him between AMR and FC for my Villa team, done well so far, attracting interest of Chelsea and Man City so will be hard to keep him

Don't play him up front. Frankly it's a waste. There are far better strikers who are just as quick and much better at scoring. Play Sanchez on the wing. There are few better than him there. In fact, not playing him on the wing would be a waste of brilliant dribbling and pace and also surprisingly good crossing and creativity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived