FM 2009 Editor?

Towelie

I hope there is a facility to transfer players and staff.................look at old harry redknapp etc

would love to be able to create the following -

sponsors...be able to rate them on a sliding scale say 1-20 with max would give a club mega deal

tournament...such as home champs

actually i believe the games takes some ratings down if you put max ratings on a player...

i usually start a game where i have 1 created player... me!...

i never tried to have him with max ratings but i remember i usually put a 5 on my strenght and end up with a 3... i put tackling at 20 and end up with tackling at... 20...

put 20 speed, get 20 speed...

put 17free kick, get 16 free kick...

well... i'm not gonna say all the ratings...

whats the point in that? you might aswell edit your teams players put all their ratings to 20 leave it to the assistant and celebrate cheating when you have won everygame come end of the season.

Why are you so worried how people want to play the game? :confused: It is up to them if they want to "cheat".

Anyway, I use the editor a lot as well and it has purposes as well as what you called "cheating". :)

kingrobbo- there always was the ability to "transfer players and staff" :confused:

I'm 99% sure you'll be able to change the ethnicity and hair colour of the players.

yep aware of that...........my mistake thought I added real time editor to the post.

as someone else ststes cant see the point of giving your club billions and maxing players stats ........no satisfaction if you win then.....(but I do edit a little to assist i.e. giving a young brazalian second nationality etc..giving clubs like city mega bucks moving player stats to reflect how they are doing in real life...not necessarily assisting the club I am managing!)

but would like to see more options in real time editors so we can create players/staff and transfer them etc to keep up with real events........i.e.harry redknapp/ club take overs several are on the horizon/ injuries etc etc .............using the fm08pre-game editor means constant re starting the game from scratch

another option I would like would be more in depth feedback from scouts on opposition re- any weaknesses on defending corners/freekicks...and being able to use that in training the players for the next game?

and could we be allowed to write our own responses to the press/or players............as the options are limited ...and some of the options you select dont come out the way they are worded in the option list?

Sorry if this has been asked before I did a search but couldn't find anything on this, but just wondering is there going to be any changes for FM 2009's editor? If so what? And if not, why? Thanks to anyone who can answer.

towelie... by any chance do you play cs:s?

(sorry about spam)

• 1 month later...

i need to know why when i play as pays basque(create them as a international team)i get drawn into the world cup groups but i get no fixtures even though im in the group, i can play friendlies no problem,got a world ranking everthing just no fixtures for qualifing.i have tryed deleting andorra so there is the same amount of default teams but this did not work just put me in there group with again no fixtures.is this a bug or just simply you cannot do it ,i really dont want to spend another 8 hours editing andorra as Pays Basque as this is the only way i think i can get round it.HELP SI BIGWIGS QUICK IM ADDICTED

i need to know why when i play as pays basque(create them as a international team)i get drawn into the world cup groups but i get no fixtures even though im in the group, i can play friendlies no problem,got a world ranking everthing just no fixtures for qualifing.i have tryed deleting andorra so there is the same amount of default teams but this did not work just put me in there group with again no fixtures.is this a bug or just simply you cannot do it ,i really dont want to spend another 8 hours editing andorra as Pays Basque as this is the only way i think i can get round it.HELP SI BIGWIGS QUICK IM ADDICTED

what tournament is it that you have no fixtures for?? is it just at the start of the game as this may be due to the world cup groups already being drawn out and arranged.

• 2 weeks later...

nah ive tried taking the game back before the draw,same thing happens,tried deleting a country so its the same amount of default countrys same thing happens,sum1 has said that you will get fixtures after that campaign so il just play till that happens,also must be the most bug ridden game of the century ,shame really

Archived