Feature: Add "Sarcastic" speech

Calm, Assertive, Cautious, Passionate and Sarcastic! Would be great if you lost to a team that you're supposed to win and you just come in the room, "*claps* Great game lads!". Lol

Btw, can someone explain Assertive, Cautious and Passionate? How do you speak passionately/assertively/cautiously? Is it the body language or the way its spoken? Is passionate = crying? Cautious = not confident? Assertive = very confident?

FM 14 is the most sarcastic ever with Club's regularly ''Laughing'' at your application. Can you imagine a RL employer doing that and telling you they have?

And who's sarcasm do you use? The British humour rarely gets understood abroad and you will have a load of threads started with claims that ''FM's making fun of me'' and is ''making me lose on purpose to take the pea out of me''.

Would be great if you lost to a team that you're supposed to win and you just come in the room, "*claps* Great game lads!". Lol

To be honest, a manager that acts like that is inacceptable. That's as useful as saying "well done, boy, you're so intelligent!" to your 11-year old son coming home from school with a bad mark on his test.

To be honest, a manager that acts like that is inacceptable. That's as useful as saying "well done, boy, you're so intelligent!" to your 11-year old son coming home from school with a bad mark on his test.

Well, footballers may (on average) not be the smartest guys on the planet but I really hope they have a bit more understanding of context than an 11-year-old... :confused::)

It would mostly lead to players reacting negatively. In one way it´s already implemented in the game with the aggressive approach, there you can speak your mind. And when you do speak aggressively to the players, they tend to react in negative responses. "Sarcastic"-mode would just make that worse.

Agressive tone in the right situation gives me 11 "green" reactions at half time or 14 at full time. But in the right situation. Winning 3-0 vs. a much lower league team does not justify an agressive tone.

Have you ever swore in the additional comments?

"the manager then proceeded to launch into a string of expletives" :D

Only in press conferences when discussing Gus MacPherson at Falkirk or Neil Lennon at Celtic. I was always typing the most evil and vile things in that comment box and giggling at the result that comes up in the press conference review. My sense of humor often bounds between juvenile and infantile.

Archived