Found my son in my team's youth intake. Anyone else?

So... Are you going to persist with him and focus on training him into a player who can scrape into your first team (turning a blind-eye to the occasional defensive error)?

Or will you mercilessly cut his contract short and proclaim that "I have no son" when asked about what happened to him?

My mistake was making myself 25 at the start. Just over 10 years at Spurs, but i'm only 35. Still too young for a teenage son I guess... I'm about to reach the natural end of this game though, the 2022 WC with England. The World Cup is the only trophy missing from my collection. I guess it wont happen in this game for me.

...Or will you mercilessly cut his contract short and proclaim that "I have no son" when asked about what happened to him?

LOL! You should give him a nickname and pretend he's taken his mother's name so as not to tarnish your legacy.

My mistake was making myself 25 at the start. Just over 10 years at Spurs, but i'm only 35. Still too young for a teenage son I guess... I'm about to reach the natural end of this game though, the 2022 WC with England. The World Cup is the only trophy missing from my collection. I guess it wont happen in this game for me.

i never thought about the age.

in my next save ill make myself 45

dreamed about having a son in fm lol

• 2 weeks later...
Look who just came through my youth academy:

graemestart.png

graemeinfostart.png

Not just my first ever son on FM, but he looks bloody fantastic. A future Chelsea and England (hey, why not) Captain some day, so pleased with that.

You lucky git, i never even got a son of all my time and versions played and you get a 5* pot son?

you sold your soul for this didn't you? :D

You lucky git, i never even got a son of all my time and versions played and you get a 5* pot son?

you sold your soul for this didn't you? :D

I'm going to be in for some serious payback in the after life. But sod it, I'm gonna enjoy it now :cool:

I have no idea where I will get my son. I'm playing Pentagon challenge, managed in Korea, Argentina, England and now in South Afrika. Using the search button to find him, lol, but nothing so far. I do love Latino chicks, I want him in River Plate.

I have no idea where I will get my son. I'm playing Pentagon challenge, managed in Korea, Argentina, England and now in South Afrika. Using the search button to find him, lol, but nothing so far. I do love Latino chicks, I want him in River Plate.

I think it takes your nationality into account Matorko

Got 2 Serbs newgens at River and 1 Serb at South Aftica, none of them related to me, I guess I'll get one here. Or... maybe... I'll be... forever.......... alone.

Nope, nothing this year... yet again.

They are usually rubbish (take after their dad in real life), but the latest one am determined to max him out. Being tutored by my world rep AM©, intensive training, even given game time in games already won and Capital One cup games and Champions League dead rubbers. Let's see.

You owe every dedicated FM-gamer to at least play out his career, and if he becomes a manager, you must play at least long enough to go head to head in a final :)

I will perform this solemn duty to the best of my ability, and if I meet him in a final one day, I'll do my best to show him who's the daddy :D

I will perform this solemn duty to the best of my ability, and if I meet him in a final one day, I'll do my best to show him who's the daddy :D

Excellent, then I'm delighted for you! :) Keep us informed!

If the son is crap, blame the mother.. it's clearly not your fault, you're a successful FM manager.

You should have made a better choice of partner though, so maybe a little your fault. Low judging potential stats.

Archived