Attention Tesco Customers

Due to a technical error at their end, we have just been informed that Football Manager 2013 will not be available from any Tesco store in the UK until Sunday at the earliest.

If you were planning on purchasing from there and cannot wait that long then we suggest you buy from another retailer instead.

We and SEGA apologise for any inconvenience caused by this - if you do have any issues or problems with this situation, please take it up directly with Tesco.

I guess I can live with the BETA until Monday then, the only problem I have was the pre-order I bought never came with a voucher, the lady on the counter was clueless. I assume I can use my receipt and box as proof of purchase and therefor £5.00 discount?

Asda is the way forward (but I would say that :brock:).

Most of these stores received delivery today, call ahead and check, but I'm sure if anyone is going out at midnight to purchase, they will go through the delivery from today and get you a copy...

Ha the same old great Tesco's.

I remember the year (FM10 I think) was available from midnight at certain Tesco stores on the release day.. and my local Tesco was on the list.

I went down after midnight and I found out they would not sell it untill the following morning.. and I told them it was supposed to be available from midnight but they said they knew nothing about this.

(I remember there was a few other dis-gruntled users, who posted on this forum about a wasted journey, going down to their local Tesco's and not being sold the game)

I'm sure Sega posted an apology on here, and said that there was some confusion with some Tesco stores not realising the game was available from midnight.

I guess somethings never change. :D

What I don't understand though is why are they displaying it if you can't buy it?

I thought it was some kind of joke when I handed it to the cashier only for her to turn around and say, "Sorry I can't sell you this game. It's not on file yet."

At first I thought it was some kind of joke but when she proceeded to hide the game under her till and serve the next customer I realised it wasn't. Makes no sense whatsoever with an Asda a mere 2 minute walk down the road.

went in friday night, thought they had sold out but the women said they were all in the back and she kindly got me one, was supposed to get a free lana del ray album but i passed on that one

just noticed on their website that fm12 is £15 yet fm11 is £21.01 :eek:

Archived