FM13: Bernard - The Little Gem

stgahoy

7261868358_121ae3f179.jpg

Name: Bernard Anicio Caldeira Duarte

Nationality: Brazilian

Real life information:

Bernard Anício Caldeira Duarte (born 8 September 1992), better known as Bernard, is a Brazilian footballer who plays for Atlético Mineiro, as a midfielder. Bernard was called up for brazilian national football team for the first time in September 11, 2012

Value: £4.7M

Sale Value: £18M~£19M

In-game:

OQONe.jpg

Positions:

vqg39.jpg

Scout Report:

v3NIP.jpg

Analysis:

Well seem to be a crazy wonderkid on this years FM, a 5* potential for a club like Juventus, so propably a great player in the future. Seem to have the right stats in right places to develop to a world class winger, also his ability to play on so many positions is fantastic. On the other hand this fella isnt a cheap one, Mineiro accepted a £18.5M offer from me, which I couldnt afford.

More complex analysis coming soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He looks great and I was going for him but my scouts said that 'important matches' were his main weakness. I can't be dealing with someone who wimps out in the big games. Add that to his lack of strength and balance and he's not worth the money being asked.

• 6 months later...
Yeah, IRL his estimated value is around 10m Euro. And I think, if he's going to be transferred to Europe, around 20m seems fair to me. Very unrealistic.

In real life his value is more like £20m.

Archived