+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: If You Count Your Chickens Before They've Hatched, They Won't Lay An Egg

Youth Team

Great work on the back-to-back promotions AK . Who'd of thought league football at Kings' Meadow (apart from AFC Wimbledon of course ).

I always enjoy a good AK thread . This has actually made my mind up of where I'll be playing my save this year on FM12 .

Youth Team

Cheers Raware, good to hear from you

We left AFC Wimbledon back in the BSP last season, so we're definitely 'The Daddies of Kingsmeadow' now (although they still draw a larger crowd than us!)

Glad to hear you've come to a decision on your FM12 save. I assume you'll be starting in the lower echelons of English football then, although it will be weird seeing you start with a club I've actually heard of! Will keep an eye out for your forthcoming thread.
    Last edited by AK22; 10-11-2011 at 21:07.

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by AK22 View Post
    Cheers Raware, good to hear from you

We left AFC Wimbledon back in the BSP last season, so we're definitely 'The Daddies of Kingsmeadow' now (although they still draw a larger crowd than us!)

Glad to hear you've come to a decision on your FM12 save. I assume you'll be starting in the lower echelons of English football then, although it will be weird seeing you start with a club I've actually heard of! Will keep an eye out for your forthcoming thread.
    Yep, thanks to the great work of uncle ron , I'll be starting deep in the lower echelons of the Evo-Stik First Division . It'll be a change for me to be at a club that I've heard of!

Good luck in the football league next season. A 3rd straight promotion?

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by Raware View Post
    Yep, thanks to the great work of uncle ron , I'll be starting deep in the lower echelons of the Evo-Stik First Division . It'll be a change for me to be at a club that I've heard of!

Good luck in the football league next season. A 3rd straight promotion?
    No chance! We're well out of our depth in League Two as it is.

I agree, uncle ron's database is a fantastic add-on. If only I had a tad more patience, I would have started my career at Level 8 too. Just couldn't wait that extra week to get started on my FM12 career . Will probably have a casual 'second save' with my local team Sholing at a later date though.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AK22 View Post
    No chance! We're well out of our depth in League Two as it is.

I agree, uncle ron's database is a fantastic add-on. If only I had a tad more patience, I would have started my career at Level 8 too. Just couldn't wait that extra week to get started on my FM12 career . Will probably have a casual 'second save' with my local team Sholing at a later date though.
    Same here, no chance of me starting at level 8, though I load the leagues. I have taken the plunge in the German 5th level with Lok. Leipzig!

Youth Team

German 5th tier? That's sound good to me! Got a bit of a soft spot for German football having watched a few games there

Semi Pro

I just won the 5th tier at a canter. Gets hard now though as my players are rated as "Good for German North-East-South" (ie 5th tier).

Also trying to squeeze some season with Southampton! Decisions decisions!

Also looking out for this thread and the San Marino one!

Youth Team

Kingstonian F.C.

Pre-Season Summary 2014/15

Wage: £1000 per week | Contract Length: 2 years

Another new contract signed, this time for two seasons. This, I hope, will give me a bit more job security, and ensures that I get a decent crack of establishing this club in the Football League. The club has now turned professional now too.

Board Expectations

npower Football League Two: Avoid Relegation
    FA Cup: First Round | Carling Cup: Learn From Experience | Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Learn From Experience

Transfer Budget: £0
    Wage Budget: £6.25k per week | Current Player Wage Total: £5.1k per week

Media Prediction: 24th | Title Odds: 40/1

After defying logic last season, I'm not going to make any predictions on how we will fair in League Two this coming season. That being said, I'm disappointed by the lack of ambition shown by the board. We've only had our wage budget increased by £2k per week; considering we're going to rake in £250k in extra TV revenue, I would have expected more money to spend. I'm also disappointed that we still can't scout outside of the UK. I feel being able to scout Scandinavia, or even just France, will give us a better opportunity to bring in some players capable of surviving at this level. As it stands, I'm just aiming not to be cut adrift by Christmas (targeting 25 points), and hopefully, by then, the board would have seen sense and increased my budgets a bit.

Transfer Activity

Transfer Summary
    Club Signing of the Window: Henrik Breimyr
    Total Amount Spent: £0 | Total Amount Received: £0

With very little roam to manoeuvre in the wage budget, I've had to let a few first team players go. Hartley, Mainwaring, McCartan and Doyle were all regulars last season, but deemed to be too expensive or just not good enough to step up to League Two. With these players having left, it freed up enough of the budget to allow me to bring in eight new players. Martin Boyle will be the much-needed back-up for Thewlis upfront, Dale Eve the new man in between the sticks, and Henrik Breimyr will be the star in the centre of our midfield. All-in-all, this gives me a senior squad of 21 players, and half a chance of being able to compete at this level.

Tactical Outlook

This is my initial formation and team instructions:

No change from last season. I feel sticking to what we know will give us the greatest chance of survival. I'll probably change to a counter-attack strategy for most away games though.

Other News

World Cup 2014
    Hosts: Brazil
    Group Stages 1 | Group Stages 2
    Knockout Rounds
    Final: Germany 1-0 Russia

Germany had a great tournament, winning every game on their way to lifting the trophy. The biggest shock was the defending champions, Spain, not making it out of their group, finishing third behind finalists-Russia and Ghana.

I've survived my first takeover! A new consortium targeted the club, pumped £180k into the coffers, and wanted to replace me as manager. Thankfully, they've had a change of heart, and are willing to let me carry on. Cheeky sods!

Last edited by AK22; 11-11-2011 at 20:15.

Reserves

Not too much risk there of being sacked.

Third Team

Good luck for the new season

Although your board's ambition is quite sickening,£6.25k p/w is not enough but saying that I found it was hard to get by on £12.5k p/w with Dag + Red.Although it may be worth asking the new owners to increase the wage budget unless they are the ones who gave it you.

Amateur

good luck in league 2

Part-Timer

Good luck with the new season! You've made some quality signings, hopefully you can stay clear of the relegation zone and find safety in the mid-table atleast.

Semi Pro

That Henrik has got some great stats for League 2! Good luck with the new season

Amateur
    2013 Confederations Cup Prediction League Champion \o/

Good luck in League Two, at least you aren't under much board pressure in the cups.

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by DazRTaylor View Post
    I just won the 5th tier at a canter. Gets hard now though as my players are rated as "Good for German North-East-South" (ie 5th tier).

Also trying to squeeze some season with Southampton! Decisions decisions!

Also looking out for this thread and the San Marino one!
    Quote Originally Posted by deltablue View Post
    Not too much risk there of being sacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.W.G View Post
    Good luck for the new season

Although your board's ambition is quite sickening,£6.25k p/w is not enough but saying that I found it was hard to get by on £12.5k p/w with Dag + Red.Although it may be worth asking the new owners to increase the wage budget unless they are the ones who gave it you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverbird93 View Post
    good luck in league 2
    Quote Originally Posted by abulezz View Post
    Good luck with the new season! You've made some quality signings, hopefully you can stay clear of the relegation zone and find safety in the mid-table atleast.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotChocolate View Post
    That Henrik has got some great stats for League 2! Good luck with the new season
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelaidean View Post
    Good luck in League Two, at least you aren't under much board pressure in the cups.
    Thanks for all the encouragement Unfortunately, we lost our first game 4-0 away to Morcambe, so not the best of starts!

I have asked the new board to increase the wage budget. They agreed, allowing me a further £1k per week to spend. Not a lot, but it's better than nothing. They're still not budging on the scouting range though.

Youth Team

Great start to what I'm sure will be a great career.

Part-Timer

Eh, first games are always wild in my experience - Im sure the ship will right itself!

Reserves

Nothing's secured or lost in the first match.

Semi Pro

Yes and I don't want to discourage him, but I think he's up for a tough season this year, two very tight back-to-back promotions, a low reputation club, and a board with no ambition at all... that's not a very good mix of circumstances.

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeeD View Post
    Great start to what I'm sure will be a great career.
    Thanks DodgeeD

Eh, first games are always wild in my experience - Im sure the ship will right itself!
    Very true, but I like to hit the ground running. A decent show in the opening fixture tends to give encouragement to the team and settle any nerves. Nobody likes having to wait 3/4/5 games to get their first points on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by noikeee View Post
    Yes and I don't want to discourage him, but I think he's up for a tough season this year, two very tight back-to-back promotions, a low reputation club, and a board with no ambition at all... that's not a very good mix of circumstances.
    That's a strong dose of realism, noikeee

Seriously though, you're right. Looking at all things considered, there is nothing to suggest that this season will be a cakewalk, and most likely, we'll end the season perilously close to the relegation zone, if not in it. However, you can't rule anything out in football or FM, and we do take the momentum forward from being promoted two seasons in a row.

Reserves

I guess you're right about not wanting to wait for a win.

Youth Team

Kingstonian F.C.

Mid-Season Update 2014/15

npower Football League Two: 16th
    Table
    Fixtures

We've made a very commendable start to life in League Two, racking up 32 points so far, seven more than my mid-season target. Theoretically, 50 points should be enough to avoid relegation, so we only need to win six more games to achieve that total. The middle of table is very tightly packed, and is conceivable that a good run could take us into the playoff places. In contrast, a poor run of form could see us slip down a few places too. I'd be happy just consolidating where we are now, and avoid being sucked into any relegation battle.

Results are a little too unpredictable for my liking at the moment. We'll easily lose a home banker against a side like Shrewsbury, but then convincingly win away against Luton and Oxford. We also had an awful run a games through October and November, where we failed to pick up a victory in seven matches. Scoring goals seems to be our main shortfall this season, having scored only 28 league goals so far. The previous-prolific Thewlis looks slightly toothless this season, but then again, he is playing against professional defences every week now, not the part-time farmers of the BSP.

Other News

Another season, another new England manager. Wenger only lasted nine months before retiring, and Carlo Ancelotti is the new boss at Wembley. England are down to 28th in the FIFA World Rankings!

I'm now being linked with all sorts of jobs. Oxford, Luton, Southend, Yeovil and Port Vale have all listed me as favourite to take over at their club, but no firm offers have been forthcoming. It's good to know my stock is rising, and I will be in demand if/when I leave Kingsmeadow.

Last edited by AK22; 12-11-2011 at 17:39.

Semi Pro

Good stuff AK22 - though I am heartbroken to see my club IRL (Yeovil) bottom and plenty adrift. A few posts up, Noikeee mentions your board lack ambition which I agree with. But you have plenty in comparison to Yeovil. :'(

Btw, your 6-3 win at Oxford looked terrific!

Reserves

Very solid first-half so far.

Youth Team

I guess you're right about not wanting to wait for a win.
    It took us four league games in the end. Far longer than I would have liked.

Good stuff AK22 - though I am heartbroken to see my club IRL (Yeovil) bottom and plenty adrift. A few posts up, Noikeee mentions your board lack ambition which I agree with. But you have plenty in comparison to Yeovil. :'(

Btw, your 6-3 win at Oxford looked terrific!
    Cheers Daz Unless something spectacular happens in the second half of the season, the match against Oxford will be embedded as my match of the season later on. It had everything (except for competent defending!)

I'm afraid it's looking pretty dire for Yeovil, they've been abysmal so far. With only ten points, it's going to take the comeback of all comebacks if they're going to survive another season in League Two.

Just to put into perspective how tough it is for us in League Two, here's the net annual wage for all the teams in the league. Really, we shouldn't have a chance of staying up.

Semi Pro

Impressive stuff, the league position may not seem like much but the gap to the relegation places is very large so you're pretty much guaranteed to stay up, and while there's far more teams in-between the gap to the playoff places is small. There's a small but possible chance you may still get in the mix for that.

Semi Pro

Solid start to the season, I expect the media prediction was 24th? I'd be surprised having nearly a 1/3 of the 2nd lowest spenders in the league!

Youth Team

Keep up the solid form!

Youth Team

Wow didn't expect to see England fall that far! Perhaps with your starts, they need to look at you

Amateur

Looking good for survival at the moment. Good luck for the second half of the season

Amateur
    2013 Confederations Cup Prediction League Champion \o/

Looks like a solid start to L2, keep it up!

Youth Team

Impressive stuff, the league position may not seem like much but the gap to the relegation places is very large so you're pretty much guaranteed to stay up, and while there's far more teams in-between the gap to the playoff places is small. There's a small but possible chance you may still get in the mix for that.
    Totally agree. We've opened up a big enough gap to ensure we shouldn't get sucked into the relegation battle. I'm less than optimistic about the playoffs though!

Solid start to the season, I expect the media prediction was 24th? I'd be surprised having nearly a 1/3 of the 2nd lowest spenders in the league!
    Yep, media prediction of 24th, rock bottom. That's what you get for having such a tight board!

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeXe View Post
    Keep up the solid form!
    Thanks, SnakeXe

Quote Originally Posted by cerud View Post
    Wow didn't expect to see England fall that far! Perhaps with your starts, they need to look at you
    Maybe cerud, but it's a bit early to be thinking of international management, although I'm interested to see if there's any changes from last year's game.

I'd love to win a World Cup with England, don't think I've ever done that on any FM.

Quote Originally Posted by roganp View Post
    Looking good for survival at the moment. Good luck for the second half of the season
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelaidean View Post
    Looks like a solid start to L2, keep it up!
    Cheers roganp and Adelaidean. Nearly finished the season, so you'll find out pretty soon

Youth Team

Kingstonian F.C.

Season Review 2014/15

Competitions

npower Football League Two: 16th
    Position Graph | Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2

FA Cup: 1st Round | Carling Cup: 1st Round
    Johnstone's Paint Trophy: 1st Round

Season Summary

Match of the Season: Oxford 3-6 Kingstonian

All-in-all, another great season for the club. One of the favourites for relegation, we finished 30 points clear of Oxford in 23rd place, and only 11 points shy of the playoffs. We put ourselves in a great position by having such a strong first half of the season, meaning all we had to do was consolidate in the New Year. Come the end of March, it was clear that we had enough points, and were never in any danger of going down. Four wins in the final six games was an excellent way to end the season, and I will be looking to carry this momentum forward into the new season.

Despite all the positives, there are still some areas of concern. We put in some pretty abject displays in the winter months, losing five games in a row. As well as this poor run, the 0-5 defeat at home to Crawley was very uncomfortable viewing. Sometimes, we just seem to have a 'can't be arsed' moment.

Financial

Bank Balance: £280675 ( +£175698 on last season)
    Average Attendance: 2472 (+1075) | Season Ticket Holders: 220 (+110)

We made a tidy profit this season, helped by the extra TV revenue and a £250k parachute payment. Now that we've established ourselves in the division, I'm hopeful that the board will show a bit more willing when it comes to splashing the cash next season.

Squad

Squad Overview | Transfer Summary
    Team of the Year | Overall Best Eleven

Fan's Player of the Year: Adam Forshaw
    Manager's Player of the Year: Henrik Breimyr
    Top Goalscorer: Jordan Thewlis (14 goals)

With near enough the same squad that achieved promotion last season, I wasn't expecting anyone to set the league alight. In fact, it was a combination of solid team performances, rather than stand-out individuals, that allowed us to put in some pretty decent displays across the season. As predicted, Henrik Breimyr had a solid début season for us, controlling the midfield and snuffing out danger. He is by far our strongest player, and I expect further consistent displays next season. Jordan Thewlis still finished as our topscorer, but with 20 fewer goals than last season. It's obvious he found it more difficult to find the net in League Two, so it's likely I'll need to find myself a new striker over the course of the summer. I'll also be looking for a new 'keeper. Currently, both of mine are under 21, so a calmer, maturer head is needed between the sticks in my opinion, just to help organise the defence better.

Other News

Nothing too exciting going on at the moment. I'm being linked to all sorts of jobs, including League One side Walsall, but still no firm offers. I suppose clubs are put off due to the compensation they will need to pay to buy my contract out. Now I've only got a year left to run, I might see an offer or two come my way next season.

Man City have just won their first Champions League trophy, beating their neighbours on penalties in Lisbon.

Career Summary

Code:
    Season     Team              League                   Finish    Cups                             
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2011/12    Unemployed
    2012/13    Kingstonian       Blue Square Bet South    3rd       FA Cup 4th Qualifying Round, FA Trophy 2nd Round
    2013/14    Kingstonian       Blue Square Bet Premier  3rd       FA Cup 1st Round, FA Trophy 1st Round
    2014/15    Kingstonian       npower League Two        16th      FA Cup 1st Round, Carling Cup 1st Round, JPT 1st Round

Last edited by AK22; 04-12-2011 at 15:42.

Semi Pro

Some great positives from your first season in the FL:

- Bank balance continues to grow.
    - Attendence nearly doubled!
    - Season ticket holders did actually double!
    - You survived very comfortably.

Congratulations!

Reserves

Onwards and upwards.

Third Team

You survived in the football league and now you have some solid foundations to build upon,just hope the chairman gives you a bigger budget!

Youth Team

A good campaign for the year AK22. A good summer off should enable you to rebuild for a good showing next year. Congrats

Youth Team

As others have said, a great season overall in your first in the Football League . Looks like the foundations are there for you to make a push for promotion next season or the next.

Semi Pro

Solid season. What's your aim for next year, top 10, playoffs, promotion even? (may be a little too soon for that)

I see you're looking at the job market, I suppose you want a better job rather than taking Kingstonian further up the leagues?

Amateur

Well done on a good season

Semi Pro

Great season! Made better with the amount of wage budget you had

International Squad

Good job on staying up AK.

Amateur

Well done on surviving your first season in the FL . Do you think next season will be your last at Kingstonian?

Youth Team

Cheers for the comments

It was definitely another successful season overall, but we did severely over-achieve, so next season will be mainly about survival again, anything else will be a big bonus. Perhaps I should be slightly more ambitious, but I just don't have the backing of the board to make this team into a side capable of reaching the playoffs. Several sides in the league are spending £20k+ on wages, whereas we're spending less than £8k, so that's a huge gap. My board has increased the budget by an extra £1k for the coming season, but most of that will be taken up renewing the contracts on my existing squad. Realistically, I'll probably be able to improve the squad with only one or two new players, which will not be enough to push the club any further up the league. I think mid-table is the highest we'll finish, and potentially, we may suffer from a bit of 'second-season syndrome' and slip down the table a couple of places.

I'm starting to feel like I've taken this club as far as I can take it, and that it may be time for me to move on. All being well, I'll still continue this season with Kingstonian, but will have a serious reassessment of the situation around the Christmas period. I'm just about to enter the last year of my contract too, so it's likely that some job offers may come my way. I'd seriously consider a League One position, as well as anything from a top-six League Two club. I've refused an contract extension already, and it will take some very big positives over the coming season to convince me to stay for the long-term. I do feel an affinity with this club, but I'm not sure that's enough for me to continue for several further seasons at Kingsmeadow.

Youth Team

Kingstonian F.C.

Pre-Season Summary 2015/16

Wage: £1000 per week | Contract Length: 1 year

I'm just about to enter the last year of my contract. I've rejected the board's offer of an extension as I want to see how this season pans out before making any decisions about my future. I may stay, but I'm starting to get itchy feet, especially as my ambition is obviously so much greater than the club's.

Board Expectations

npower Football League Two: Avoid Relegation
    FA Cup: First Round | Carling Cup: Learn From Experience | Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Learn From Experience

Transfer Budget: £26.48k
    Wage Budget: £8.25k per week | Current Player Wage Total: £7.8k per week

Media Prediction: 24th | Title Odds: 80/1

Once again, we're one of the least fancied teams in the division, and we'll do well to avoid relegation. The media prediction of 24th is a bit harsh, in my opinion, considering there's two newly promoted teams (Mansfield and Lincoln) who should find the jump up to League Two pretty tough. I'm still disappointed by the lack of backing the board have given me, having only increased the wage budget by £2k, so I think we may struggle to replicate our 16th place finish from last season. Lower mid-table will suffice, but don't be surprised if we get sucked into the relegation dogfight this season.

Transfer Activity

Transfer Summary
    Club Signing of the Window: Ross Osman
    Total Amount Spent: £0 | Total Amount Received: £0

As I had to renew the contract of several first team players, it left me with very little wage budget to play with. Due to this, only two new signings join the team. Ross Osman is a talented youngster who will play the inside forward role on the right side of midfield, and James Kidd will come in as my first choice right back. I would have loved to have signed a new goalkeeper too, but having run out of money, and with the lack of decent loanees available, we'll have to make do with what we've got for now.

Tactical Outlook

A slight change from last season, as I've gone to a balanced philosophy. I'm hoping this will improve our chance creating, and hopefully, bring us a few more goals.

Other News

Fellow League Two side, Tranmere, have entered administration, and been deducted ten points. This will chain them firmly to the bottom of the league for a few weeks, and gives us a great chance to build a decent cushion of points above them.

Last edited by AK22; 17-11-2011 at 18:31.

Third Team

Good luck for the new season,at least you have had a bit of good news with Tranmere being docked 10 points!

Youth Team

Good luck for the new season,at least you have had a bit of good news with Tranmere being docked 10 points!
    Cheers B.W.G

Certainly gives us a big advantage, and makes avoiding relegation a whole easier. However, it doesn't look like I'll be seeing the season out with Kingstonian. More to follow later...

Youth Team

Everything was going reasonably well with Kingstonian. Sitting 17th, we were ten points clear of the relegation zone, and looking good for maintaining League Two status for another season.

Then this happened....

Quickly followed by this...

Semi Pro

Two brilliant job offers there AK! Which one are you going to take? Or will you stay loyal to Kingstonian?

Youth Team

In what was a no-brainer really, I've decided to relocate the north-east. So we're off to Kingston-upon-Hull!

More of that in a moment, but first, just a few loose ends to tie up with Kingstonian.

Kingstonian F.C

19th December 2015

npower Football League Two: 17th
    Table | Fixtures

I think the time's right to move on now. I've taken the club up two flights, and stabilised them as a League Two club. Never in any danger of pushing for promotion this season, the best the club will achieve will be another solid mid-table finish, which is still a decent achievement for a club of this stature. Their new manager will inherit a tight-knit group of players who should maintain their position in the league without too many problems, and he'll also have an FA Cup Third Round tie away to Nottm Forest to look forward to too. Without doubt, the financial gain from this match will be a huge benefit to the club, I just hope the board finally see sense and release their tight grip on the purse strings. Over and out Kingstonian, it's been fun!

Kingstonian Record

Last edited by AK22; 18-11-2011 at 20:46.

Youth Team

Hull looks like a cracking offer! That budget ought to see you fly out of League One and a good way up the Championship.

Semi Pro

Bloody hell, £155k wage budget in League One?! As you say, absolute no brainer. Assuming £1.9m is not big enough either (which is unlikely!), you have plenty of room to manouver with the budgets too. I can only assume their finances are sound with their high budgets. Another big plus is you have 3-4 games over the festive period to see who can hack it and who cant then the transfer window opens and your budget can be used. Great stuff AK22

Amateur

Hull looks like a brilliant chance to jump up the league

Amateur

That offer from Hull would have been incredibly hard to turn down. Good luck!

Youth Team

Hull City A.F.C.

Wage: £1000 per week
    Contract Length: 2 years
    Transfer Budget: £1.9m
    Wage Budget: £155k per week
    Current Player Wage Total: £109k per week

Year Founded: 1904
    Nickname: The Tigers
    Rivals: Leeds, Scunthorpe, Sheff Utd, Grimsby

Stadium: KC Stadium
    Capacity: 25586 all-seater

2015/16

Media Prediction: 1st
    Title Odds: N/A

As it stands 19th December 2015: 9th
    Table | Fixtures

Board Expectations

npower Football League One: Win Promotion (Won't be judged at the moment)
    FA Cup: Third Round (Won't be judged at the moment)
    Carling Cup: Second Round (Knocked out already)
    Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Not important (Knocked out already)

Initial Impressions

Squad Overview | Finances | Facilities

How on earth did I get this job?! In theory, I've really landed on my feet here; a great squad, impressive facilities and money to spend, there's no reason why this club shouldn't be challenging for promotion. Or is there? Obviously, something wasn't going to plan previously, which ultimately, cost my predecessor their job. On the surface, I can't see what that is at the moment, but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. My only concern for now is if I'll get the required response out of the team, as with only four season's experience, they might find it difficult to motivate themselves for me.

I've inherited some pretty decent talent, who are on some pretty hefty wages too. Djako Arafat seems like a good striker for this level, and the defence should be solid too, as the likes of Wayne Bridge, William Edjenguélé, Rémi Gomis and Germán Lux should work effectively as a cohesive unit. We're currently 11 points off leaders Gillingham, which may be too big a gap to close down, but only two points off the playoffs. Realistically, this has to be our aim, and I'd be pretty disappointed if we don't get there considering the strength of the team, and the fact I've got the January window to dip my toe into the transfer market if needed.

Semi Pro

Great move AK, good luck!

Youth Team

Two brilliant job offers there AK! Which one are you going to take? Or will you stay loyal to Kingstonian?
    Hull looks like a cracking offer! That budget ought to see you fly out of League One and a good way up the Championship.
    Bloody hell, £155k wage budget in League One?! As you say, absolute no brainer. Assuming £1.9m is not big enough either (which is unlikely!), you have plenty of room to manouver with the budgets too. I can only assume their finances are sound with their high budgets. Another big plus is you have 3-4 games over the festive period to see who can hack it and who cant then the transfer window opens and your budget can be used. Great stuff AK22
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeryk` View Post
    Hull looks like a brilliant chance to jump up the league
    That offer from Hull would have been incredibly hard to turn down. Good luck!
    Thanks for the comments

There was absolutely no way I could turn Hull down. On paper, it looks like the dream job for an ambitious League Two manager to take. It's a big step up though, especially considering this was a Premier League club only six seasons ago, and I'm going to playing with a lot more money, and some bigger egos too, but I feel totally ready for it. We've got to be aiming for promotion this season or next, and then potentially trying to regain Premier League status soon after. Not that I'm getting too far ahead of myself yet, I just want to hit the ground running with a win away to Crewe in my first league fixture, and see where we go from there.
    Last edited by AK22; 18-11-2011 at 22:11.

Reserves

Well-earned move.

International Squad

Welcome to Dull... er I mean Hull.

Youth Team

Great move AK22. Definitely the right one for you and your growing career! Hull looks great on initial glance; maybe teh previous manager just didn't get on with the chairman?

Part-Timer

Congratulations on getting the Hull gig!

Reserves

No one in human history has ever said that before.

Third Team

Good luck with the job at Hull,hope you can make a fantastic start and close the gap on the top teams!

Youth Team

Well-earned move.
    Thanks deltablue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobby_McDonald View Post
    Welcome to Dull... er I mean Hull.
    Whatcha mean?! There's plenty to do in Hull if you love fishing boats and, er, Rugby League. Not so much for football fans though

Great move AK22. Definitely the right one for you and your growing career! Hull looks great on initial glance; maybe teh previous manager just didn't get on with the chairman?
    To be honest, I just think they panicked. I'm sure anyone could have got this side into the playoffs.

Cheers abulezz.

No one in human history has ever said that before.
    True

Good luck with the job at Hull,hope you can make a fantastic start and close the gap on the top teams!
    Well, we won our first four games anyway

Youth Team

Hull City A.F.C.

Season Review 2015/16

Competitions

npower Football League One: 6th
    Position Graph | Fixtures | Playoffs

FA Cup: 4th Round | Carling Cup: Knocked out before arrival
    Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Knocked out before arrival

Season Summary

Match of the Season: Exeter 4-5 Hull

Losing in the playoff final was quite a disappointing way to end a fairly successful first six months. My tenure at the club started well, winning our first four fixtures without conceding, including a cracking 1-0 FA Cup Third Round win against Premier League side, Blackpool. Our steady recovery saw us climb up into the top six, where we would stay for the rest of the season. Unfortunately, we never found a way to break into the top two, getting to within a point at one stage, and had to rely on the playoffs if we were going to achieve promotion at the first time of asking.

Going into the playoffs, it was pretty clear that we were favourites to win them. Up against Gillingham, Notts County and Wycombe, we were by far the biggest club, and our class was expected to prevail over the rest. We dispatched The Gills 5-4 in the semi-final, after a pretty uncomfortable second leg, where we waited until the 93rd minute to secure the victory. This result set up a final against Wycombe, a side who finished just one point above us in the league. As anticipated, a nervy game followed, which was settled by the odd goal in favour of our opposition. Delight for them, devastation for us.

Ultimately, it was down to some pretty poor results in March that cost us an automatic promotion place. A major injury crisis struck the squad, wiping out my first choice back four, and three of my most offensive players. We quickly went from the side with the best defensive record in the league, to a side unable to keep a clean sheet and devoid of any creative spark. Better strength in depth will be the order of the day next season.

Financial

Bank Balance: £2.79m
    Average Attendance: 17287 | Season Ticket Holders: 15003

Loads of money here, obviously helped by the amount of season ticket holders. The FA Cup money, combined with a solidarity scheme payment, helped to keep things ticking over nicely too. I should get a fair chunk of money to spend over the summer, in what will be probably the largest budget in the division.

Squad

Fan's Player of the Year: Rémi Gomis
    Manager's Player of the Year: Alex Pearce
    Top Goalscorer: Walter López (11 goals)

As talented as the squad looks on paper, there are quite a few cracks that will need filling-in over the summer. All season long we struggled to find a regular goalscoring threat, highlighted no better by the fact that our topscorer was our left-sided midfielder, Walter López. A 20 goals-a-season striker will be top of my wishlist over the summer, and with the finances available to me, I'm confident of finding a suitable candidate. I'm also going to need some better defensive cover, as we got annihilated when injuries struck. Alex Pearce is a quality centre-back, who I'm desperate to keep hold of, but a couple of decent back-ups will help the squad no end.

Other News

Kingstonian - They survived another season in League Two, finishing 18th, and 21 points clear of the relegation zone. They're also having some youth facilities built. Foundations for the future being built, at last!

Career Summary

Code:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2011/12    Unemployed
    2012/13    Kingstonian       Blue Square Bet South    3rd       FA Cup 4th Qualifying Round, FA Trophy 2nd Round
    2013/14    Kingstonian       Blue Square Bet Premier  3rd       FA Cup 1st Round, FA Trophy 1st Round
    2014/15    Kingstonian       npower League Two        16th      FA Cup 1st Round, Carling Cup 1st Round, JPT 1st Round
    2015/16    Kingstonian       npower League Two        17th**    **Resigned 19/12/2015
               Hull City         npower League One        6th       FA Cup 4th Round

Last edited by AK22; 04-12-2011 at 15:40.

Part-Timer

Disappointing Im sure, but then again, you did not have the ful season to work with the squad. You wil have that luxury going into next season - anything less than automatic promotion will not do!

Third Team

You did well finishing 6th but unlucky with the playoff final defeat.I'm willing to bet next season will be more successful as you'll get to play a whole season

Semi Pro

Considering the situation when you took over, that is a good season. Yes, you are gutted at the play off final, but you woulf no doubt have taken 6th if offered when you took over. Also, this will enable you to annihilate all and sundry next season and enable you to blood some youngsters in the JPT.

Well done mate

Reserves

Never underestimate the 'first full season' benefit.

Amateur

It must be disappointing to lose in the playoff final, but I'm sure it won't be long till you get Hull back in the Championship.

Reserves

Good season under the circumstances. With that much money I think auto promotion is something in your plans for next season.

Amateur

AK I've followed this career since you started it and have only just got round to saying anything, but good luck and surely promotion next season!

Just thought I'd also say, your '11 career is the reason I started one this year.

Amateur

AS the others have said, I'm sure you'll win promotion with a full season under your belt. I think it's rather impressive you managed to finish so highly despite not having an out-and-out goalscorer in the team.

International Squad

Unlucky AK. At least you have a full season next time round.

Amateur

A great move, fully deserved! Good luck with Hull.

Bloody hell, £155k wage budget in League One?!
    I got a similar budget when I moved to Sheff Utd in L1 and then went on to win the league by nearly 30 points and am currently top of the Championship - first season - by 13 points. So definitely a promising proposition.

Youth Team

Disappointing Im sure, but then again, you did not have the ful season to work with the squad. You wil have that luxury going into next season - anything less than automatic promotion will not do!
    Yeah, definitely more pressure next season, as I'll be fully judged on our league performances now. Failure's not an option!

You did well finishing 6th but unlucky with the playoff final defeat.I'm willing to bet next season will be more successful as you'll get to play a whole season
    Thanks, B.W.G. I'm looking forward to getting a full season under my belt.

Considering the situation when you took over, that is a good season. Yes, you are gutted at the play off final, but you woulf no doubt have taken 6th if offered when you took over. Also, this will enable you to annihilate all and sundry next season and enable you to blood some youngsters in the JPT.

Well done mate
    Cheers Daz. TBH, I really don't care about the JPT, as it clutters up the fixture list too much, so I'll be using it to give the reserves some game time, and use some of the under-18s too.

Never underestimate the 'first full season' benefit.
    Hopefully so, deltablue.

It must be disappointing to lose in the playoff final, but I'm sure it won't be long till you get Hull back in the Championship.
    That's the plan, but I think it will be difficult, especially as Leeds were one of the sides relegated from the Championship last season.

Quote Originally Posted by rancer890 View Post
    Good season under the circumstances. With that much money I think auto promotion is something in your plans for next season.
    Third highest wage budget, behind Bristol City and Leeds, so might have to settle for playoffs again. The board want us to reach the playoffs again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooku View Post
    AK I've followed this career since you started it and have only just got round to saying anything, but good luck and surely promotion next season!

Just thought I'd also say, your '11 career is the reason I started one this year.
    Cheers Pooku, hopefully I'll have as much fun as I did on my FM11 career. Good luck with your career too

Quote Originally Posted by arinceo View Post
    AS the others have said, I'm sure you'll win promotion with a full season under your belt. I think it's rather impressive you managed to finish so highly despite not having an out-and-out goalscorer in the team.
    This is the first team in a while where I've struggled to find a regular scorer. I've just signed Charlie Austin, so he's the 'Big Hope' for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobby_McDonald View Post
    Unlucky AK. At least you have a full season next time round.
    Thanks Nobby, I'd be disappointed if we don't finish above sixth.

Quote Originally Posted by Paolo Willenté View Post
    A great move, fully deserved! Good luck with Hull.

I got a similar budget when I moved to Sheff Utd in L1 and then went on to win the league by nearly 30 points and am currently top of the Championship - first season - by 13 points. So definitely a promising proposition.
    That's good to know Paolo. If we can get out of League One, I don't see any reason why we can't compete in the Championship. We've just got to get there first!

Youth Team

Now that you have a full season, you can put your stamp on Hull Still, a good year and congrats.

Semi Pro

That's pretty much the exact same situation I found at Celta, a squad obviously more than good enough to be at the top, but puzzlingly left in a poor position by the previous manager. I lost in the playoffs final too so know how you're feeling - it's more than a little frustrating!

With the comfort of a full season to prepare things, you should aim for 1st place really. Good luck.

Youth Team

Not had chance to be around here recently and things have certainly changed in here! A great move to Hull...athough Hull always reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlPkbLhoeyA

Semi Pro

The League title is yours for the taking

Youth Team

Now that you have a full season, you can put your stamp on Hull Still, a good year and congrats.
    That's what I'm hoping to do. I've signed nine new players over the summer, so it's definitely starting to feel like 'my team' now.

That's pretty much the exact same situation I found at Celta, a squad obviously more than good enough to be at the top, but puzzlingly left in a poor position by the previous manager. I lost in the playoffs final too so know how you're feeling - it's more than a little frustrating!

With the comfort of a full season to prepare things, you should aim for 1st place really. Good luck.
    The media prediction is only 6th, but the team is good enough to play in the Championship. They should never have got relegated either, but then again, I suppose if that haven't had happened, I'd probably still be at Kingstonian.

Quote Originally Posted by Raware View Post
    Not had chance to be around here recently and things have certainly changed in here! A great move to Hull...athough Hull always reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlPkbLhoeyA

Ha ha, quality, me too! Although I'm not planning on making too many trips to Amsterdam, well not by boat anyway

The League title is yours for the taking
    We'll see, but hopefully we'll be right in the mixer for it.

Youth Team

Hull City A.F.C.

Pre-Season Summary 2016/17

Wage: £1300 per week | Contract Length: 2 years

The board seem fairly impressed by the improvement shown towards the end of last season. A new two year contract and a 300 quid pay-rise? Thanks, that'll do nicely.

Board Expectations

npower Football League One: Playoffs
    FA Cup: Third Round | Carling Cup: Second Round | Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Not Important

Transfer Budget: £1.82m
    Wage Budget: £155k per week | Current Player Wage Total: £99k per week

Media Prediction: 6th | Title Odds: 16/1

It's hard to comprehend the fact that my wage budget is £147k larger here at Hull, compared to what I started last season with at Kingstonian. We've got to be striving for promotion this season as a bare minimum. The form showed in the second half of last season proves we're capable of competing at the top of this league, so we need to ensure we make a stronger start to the campaign this time around. Leeds and Bristol City were two of the teams relegated out of the Championship last season, both of which are on the wealthy side, so we face a tough task of going up in the automatic promotion places. The playoffs are a more realistic aim, but I still think we'll be pretty close to the top two.

Transfer Activity

Transfer Summary
    Club Signing of the Window: Charlie Austin
    Total Amount Spent: £195k | Total Amount Received: £0

Nine new signings joined the club over the summer, with the main aim of strengthening key positions. Charlie Austin was signed to be the big goal threat that we were missing last season, so I'm hoping he can impose himself on the League One defences and bag us plenty of goals. The wise heads of Bradley Orr, Serginho and Cheyne Fowler should all add experience to the squad as a whole, as well as being decent enough to hold down regular first team positions. Another player with considerable experience, Nile Ranger, was signed on loan to be our third-choice striker. I'm really pleased with the signings made, all of which should add value to the team, and improve our strength in depth overall.

Tactical Outlook

I'm sticking to what I know, and continuing with the tactics used to great effect at Kingstonian. They may be a bit too cautious at times, considering we will start as favourites in several matches this season, so I may need to tweak as we go. One possibility will be to change the deep-lying playmaker to an advanced playmaker, giving us another player with a more attacking mentality. Alternatively, I'm considering playing with attacking fullbacks, who will double up against the opposition, and create plenty of chances down the wings.

Other News

European Championship 2016
    Hosts: France
    Group Stages 1 | Group Stages 2
    Knockout Rounds
    Final: Norway 0-2 France

Once again, the French win a major tournament on their own soil, beating surprise-package Norway after extra time in the final. Scotland were the pick of the Home Nations, reaching the quarter-final before being knocked out by Portugal. In England news, John Terry has stepped down as skipper, only to be replaced by a 38 year old Frank Lampard! God help us all!

Semi Pro

To be honest AK22, you are virtually pressure free here. The baord expect only a play off spot? With that budget and those signings (Charlie Austin is a terrific capture), I fully expect a top two finish, with Champions being the obvious objective.

Reserves

Should go up with that side.

Youth Team

I had Austin briefly at Southend, he's an excellent targetman even at Championship level, you've got yourself a great signing there.

Third Team

Good luck for the new season,should be able to challenge for promotion with your squad

Amateur

Just read through this thread, great job done at Kingstonian and good luck with Hull, I expect Charlie Austin to be a great signing!

Semi Pro

I don't like using the loan striker as a target man, I prefer poacher but when you sign Charlie Austin he fits the target man well for League 1. He should get you promoted single handed with his goals and assists!

Amateur

Charlie Austin did well for me at Burnley and went on to get a few England caps so you've got a star there. Good luck for the new season

Amateur

Seems like there might not be too much pressure from the board for automatic promotion this season, but there's a lot of pressure from the FMCUers! Good luck with the upcoming season.

I'm curious, given that Hull seem like a big side with a big budget for this level with good players on the books, as to why your media prediction is only 6th. Who is predicted to finish above you and do you have any idea why? (Guessing Bristol City and Leeds are two of the teams for obvious reasons, but what of the others?)

Youth Team

To be honest AK22, you are virtually pressure free here. The baord expect only a play off spot? With that budget and those signings (Charlie Austin is a terrific capture), I fully expect a top two finish, with Champions being the obvious objective.
    Should go up with that side.
    Good luck for the new season,should be able to challenge for promotion with your squad
    I totally agree, I've got a great squad. Unfortunately, we've started on the complacent side, and had some proper sloppy games.

I had Austin briefly at Southend, he's an excellent targetman even at Championship level, you've got yourself a great signing there.
    Quote Originally Posted by City2000 View Post
    Just read through this thread, great job done at Kingstonian and good luck with Hull, I expect Charlie Austin to be a great signing!
    I don't like using the loan striker as a target man, I prefer poacher but when you sign Charlie Austin he fits the target man well for League 1. He should get you promoted single handed with his goals and assists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeryk` View Post
    Charlie Austin did well for me at Burnley and went on to get a few England caps so you've got a star there. Good luck for the new season
    Charlie Austin should be great for me as he's definitely one of the best of strikers in the league. I was also trailing Billy Sharp, who was my preferred choice, but his wage demands were far too high. Normally, when playing a lone striker, I tend to favour a target man, and Austin and Sharp were the best two available, both have great workrate and strength, and pretty decent composure and finishing. If I was playing someone in an attacking midfield role, then I could play a poacher instead, as they would feed nicely off their supply. However, with my current setup, I feel a target man is the way to go at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by iseemonsters1 View Post
    Seems like there might not be too much pressure from the board for automatic promotion this season, but there's a lot of pressure from the FMCUers! Good luck with the upcoming season.

I'm curious, given that Hull seem like a big side with a big budget for this level with good players on the books, as to why your media prediction is only 6th. Who is predicted to finish above you and do you have any idea why? (Guessing Bristol City and Leeds are two of the teams for obvious reasons, but what of the others?)
    Cheers. Yes, the FMCUsers expectation's are certainly quite high by the looks of things!

Here's the media expectations:

1st Bristol City
    2nd Leeds
    3rd Gillingham
    4th Doncaster
    5th Notts County
    6th HULL

Obviously, Bristol and Leeds are above us as they're the teams relegated from the Championship, but I'm not too sure why the other three are. Gillingham and Notts County finished 3rd and 4th last season, but our squad is much stronger than theirs, and our wage bill are a lot higher too. Doncaster is a bit of a puzzler, they're majorly in debt and have a pretty average team.

Youth Team

Hull City A.F.C.

Mid-Season Update 2016/17

npower Football League One: 4th
    Table
    Fixtures

A steady, if not spectacular, start to the season so far. Fourth is a decent position to be in at the halfway stage, and we're six points better off than this point last year, but it does look like we will may have to settle for the playoffs again. Leeds have showed their class, putting themselves in a commanding position at the top of the table, and somehow, Gillingham have managed to cling on to their coat tails too. It's going to take a superb effort by us in the New Year to chase them down, and if we do, we will need to eradicate the sloppy performances that have cost us so far. We really shouldn't be losing to Rochdale, Plymouth or Wrexham!

Our performances in the major cups have left a lot to be desired too. Being beaten 4-0 at home to League Two side, Burton Albion, was the lowest point of my Hull career so far, and the defeat to Rotherham in the FA Cup was not a lot better either. I know this frees up the fixture calendar for us, so that we can now focus on the league, but I've underachieved on the boards expectation, which has put my job security slightly to the left side of stable. One positive, though, is the performances of the reserves in the JPT. Even though I don't really care about the competition, we've managed to find ourselves in the North Final, and only two games away from a day out at Wembley.

Reserves

You can still close in on the top 2, though it won't be easy.

Third Team

Solid start,as deltablue said,you can still close in on the top two.Would just be helpful if one of them had a mini implosion

Youth Team

You can still close in on the top 2, though it won't be easy.
    Solid start,as deltablue said,you can still close in on the top two.Would just be helpful if one of them had a mini implosion
    Thanks, we will need to top two to have some sort of breakdown though. Stranger things have happened

Semi Pro

The top 6 teams always get one sort of run at the end of the season

Amateur

Looking good for the playoffs again, but a late push for an automatic spot is still possible.

Youth Team

Hull City A.F.C.

Season Review 2016/17

Competitions

npower Football League One: 1st
    Position Graph | Fixtures

FA Cup: 1st Round | Carling Cup: 1st Round
    Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Winner

Season Summary

Match of the Season: Hull 3-2 Leeds

Two crucial decisions really turned our season on it's head, and ultimately, helped us achieve the promotion to the Championship we desired. Firstly, at the halfway stage, I switched to a more attacking formation. Out went the Makalele-esque holding midfielder, in favour of a second striker in a poacher role. This turned my formation into a 4-4-2 with advanced wingers. Not my favoured set-up, but it got us scoring more often, and sent us on a 25 game unbeaten streak, pushing us to the top of the league. The second big decision was to sign Billy Sharp in the January window. I had considered signing him back in the summer, but was reluctant to adhere to his contract demands. However, the opportunity to sign him came round again, and I took the plunge this time. His 14 goals were pivotal in our promotion campaign, meaning I can now justify the £12k per week I had to pay him.

As solid as our league performances were, we were severely helped by the incapability of the teams around us. Leeds had a meltdown of epic proportions, only managing to win 24 points from 23 games in the second half of the season. This saw them drop from comfortable league leaders, down to seventh, and outside of the playoff places, costing their manager their job. Gillingham had a wobble too, slipping well off the pace, which allowed us to secure promotion with two games to go. Bristol City equalled our points total, but due to our superior goal difference, we did enough to become champions.

The cherry on the top of our successful season cake was the victory in the JPT final. A 2-1 win over Gillingham secured the first trophy of my career, and was the club's first milestone on the way to a double-winning season. Considering we played most of the match with ten men, it was a testament to the players that we managed to hang on for the victory. 86000 was a pretty decent crowd for an all-League One affair too!

Financial

Bank Balance: £0m
    Average Attendance: 18184 | Season Ticket Holders: 15733

Well, all the money's gone, so it's a good job we're going up. Contract renewals have cost us a pretty penny, also not helped by a drop in sponsorship revenue and the lack of a major cup run. A season of consolidation in the Championship should help matters greatly, though.

Squad

Fan's Player of the Year: Alex Pearce
    Manager's Player of the Year: Billy Sharp
    Top Goalscorer: Charlie Austin (18 goals)
    PFA League 1 Team of the Year: German Lux, Alex Pearce and Adnan Januzaj

The squad has held up well this season, no big injury scares, and enough alternatives to shake things up every now and again, when required. The signing of Billy Sharp in January gave us new impetus upfront, and we finished the season with three strikers in good form. It's unfortunate that Djako Arafat couldn't agree terms with us, as I feel he would do well at the next level up, but alas, he decided to sign for Genk, where he will move to in the summer. As sharp as we've looked upfront (I'm not apologising for that pun ), our solid defensive unit (the best in the league) should also be commended, with Alex Pearce and Matthew Lowton the pick of the bunch. I've had to pay through the nose to renew Pearce's contract, making him the highest paid player at the club, but I'm certain his presence in the back four will be crucial to a successful campaign next term.

Other News

I've had my first job offer from a non-UK club. FC Petrolul of the Romanian top tier came calling after we had concluded our final fixture of the season. They offered me a 100% payrise, but very little wage or transfer budget, and the fact they had been relegated, there was little there to persuade me to jump ship. I've also been heavily linked with Inverness Caledonian Thistle (SPL), but I really fancy a crack at the Championship with Hull, so it would take a pretty tasty offer to make me leave the KC Stadium at this stage.

Kingstonian - They had another solid season in League Two, equalling their best ever position of 16th. Their squad is still full of players from my regime, so it's satisfying that I left them in good knick when moving on.

Game Set-up - As I will now be playing at the second tier of English football, I've decided to change the game set-up and add/remove a few leagues. The third and fourth tier of Sweden and Scotland have gone, as well as the fourth tier of Italy, the third tier of Portugal, and the Blue Square Regional Leagues (tier six). It's very unlikely I'll need to worry myself with job offers from these leagues, so to replace them, I've added the MLS and Australian A-League, who both are of a similar level to what I'll be playing with Hull next season.

Career Summary

Code:
    2011/12    Unemployed
    2015/16    Kingstonian       npower League Two        17th**    **Resigned 19/12/2015
               Hull City         npower League One        6th       FA Cup 4th Round
    ​2016/17    Hull City         npower League One        1st       FA Cup 1st Round, Carling Cup 1st Round, JPT Winner

Last edited by AK22; 04-12-2011 at 15:38.

Third Team

Congrats on winning the title and the JP Trophy

Semi Pro

Congratulations on promotion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast