Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update

metal_guitarist

Hi guys, I am delighted to announce that I am continuing editing for Football Manager 2011. This update will contain the data issues that have been posted in the Data Issues Forum that were not corrected in the 11.3 patch, or missed the data lock, and by data issues, I mean incorrect squad numbers, problems with player's histories and positions that researchers have confirmed there is a problem with. A data issue is NOT 'OMGZ Gareth Bale is underrated and should be best player in the world'. There will be NO CA/PA changes.

If you would like to host this update on an external source please contact me first. I have no problem with it being hosted elsewhere, I'd just like to know about it.

Website

http://metalguitaristsupdate.wordpress.com/

Current Targeted Release Date

Out now. See download links below.

Data Issues Forum to report problems:

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/197-Football-Manager-2011-Data-Issues

Download Links

http://www.mediafire.com/?y4gokz99km2z0ob
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20742283/Metal_Guitarist%27s+11.3+Update.dbc
http://www.blackburnseo.com/Metal_Gu...1.3 Update.dbc

Installation

Download the file, do not attempt to extract it with WinRAR or similar programs. Place the file in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Editor Data. Start a new game and when the database box pops up, click the 'change' button and tick the box next to my file. Any problems, please go here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/230161-Football-Manager-2011-Editors-Hideaway-Resources-amp-FAQ-*PLEASE-READ-BEFORE-POSTING*

My updates for earlier versions can be found here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/231047-Metal_Guitarist-s-Football-Manager-2011-11.1-Database-Update
http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/245036-Metal_Guitarist-s-Football-Manager-2011-11.2-Database-Update

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gateshead FC:

Alan White is released, now plays for Blyth Spartans

Michael Liddle (Sunderland) on loan (end of season)

James Tavernier (Newcastle) on loan (end of season)

Adam Rundle (Morecambe) on loan (end of season)

Richard Offiong free transfer ==> Gateshead

With Argentinean update, don't bother in doing that as it has been already done by me and my mates in the Researcher from Argentina. I will post the topic this evening.

Other stuff:

Marcelo Bielsa is no longer Chile's NT Manager

Luis Bonini is no longer Chile's NT Manager

Chile NT (Since 23/02/2011)

Claudio Borghi Manager

Jaime Vera assistant manager

Hernán Torres fitness coach

Carlos San Martín goalkeeping coach

Other changes in manager:

Bortolo Mutti is in Bari (replaces Giampiero Ventura) since 10.2.11

Vincenzo Montella is in Roma (replaces Claudio Ranieri) since 21.2.11. Actually, he's youth team manager, but taking place as caretaker manager.

Serse Cosmi in Palermo (replaces Delio Rossi) since 28.2.11

Alberto Cavasin in Sampdoria (replaces Domenico Di Carlo) since 7.3.11

Raymond Atteveld in AEL Limassol (replaces Mihai Stoichiţă)

Roy Hodgson in WBA (replaces Roberto Di Matteo) since 11.2.11

Leonardo Menichini in Crotone (replaces Eugenio Corini) since 20.2.11

Giuseppe Papadopulo in Torino (replaces Franco Lerda) since 9.3.11

Thierry Froger in Nimes (replaces Noël Tosi) since 2.3.11

Philippe Anziani in Nantes (replaces Baptiste Gentili) since 9.3.11

Pierre Littbarski in Wolfsburg (as caretaker). Already some put it I think

Lucien Favre in Borussia Mönchengladbach (replaces Michael Frontzeck)

José Couceiro in Sporting Lisboa (caretaker). Paulo Sérgio resigned

Rui Bento in Beira Mar (Leonardo Jardim resigned)

Manuel Fernandes is no longer Vitoria Setubal manager. Bruno Ribeiro is caretaker

Ruud Gullit in Terek (I think he's already there, but don't have here the game to check it out)

Mesut Bakkal in Ankaragücü

If you'd like, I could make an update focalizing in LatAm transfers

Burton Albion have extended striker Sam Winnall's loan spell from Wolves until the end of the season.

Southend striker Matt Paterson has extended his loan spell at Stockport until the end of the season.

Midfielder Teemu Tainio has departed Ajax for the New York Red Bulls after failing to make an impact with the Dutch giants.

Coventry City forward Gary McSheffrey has earned a new one-year deal at the Ricoh Arena.

Ipswich have allowed promising forward Ronan Murray to join League Two side Torquay on loan until the end of the season.

Nice midfielder Emerse Fae has been ruled out for the season due to phlebitis - a condition associated with the formation of blood clots.

Armin Veh has announced he will step down as Hamburger coach in June.

Bayern Munich have confirmed that coach Louis van Gaal will step down at the end of the campaign after three defeats in a week all but erased their hopes of domestic trophy this season.

Paulo Sergio has been dismissed by Sporting Clube de Portugal and replaced by former Porto coach Jose Couceiro.

Zvjezdan Mismovic has completed his transfer from Galatasaray to Dynamo Moscow for a reported fee of €4.5 million. The 28-year-old Bosnian midfielder has signed an agreement until July 31, 2014.

Vladimir Bystrov will be sidelined for up to six months after suffering a knee injury during Zenit St. Petersburg's 3-2 Russian Cup victory at Anzhi.

Terek Grozny have completed the signing of midfielder Mbark Boussoufa. The 26-year-old joins the club from RSC Anderlecht for a reported fee of €10 million (£8.7) and signs a deal until 2013.

Bristol Rovers have sacked manager Dave Penney.

Rangers defender Kyle Hutton has signed a new deal with the Ibrox club that runs until the end of the 2013/2014 season.

MLS changes:

Chicago

In:

Orr Barouch (Tigres - Mexico)

Mike Videira (AC St. Louis - NASL)

Columbus:

In:

Dejan Rusmir (Farul Constanta - Romania)

Toronto

In:

Elbekay Bouchiba (Al-Shamal - Qatar)

Javier Martina (Ajax - Netherlands)

Wrong info: Midfiedler Vieirinha leaves Greece outfit PAOK and joins Russian outfit Zenit Saint Petersburg on a deal until 2015. The 25-year-old Portuguese joins the side for a reported fee of €6 million (£5.3).

Vierinha still plays for PAOK, I'm Greek and I watch Greek Superleague every Saturday/Sunday. That's the only thing I found to correct, all in all it seems great, remarkable that you have the patience to add all these transfers and correct the mistakes that still exist. Keep up the good work!

Burton Albion have extended striker Sam Winnall's loan spell from Wolves until the end of the season.

Southend striker Matt Paterson has extended his loan spell at Stockport until the end of the season.

Midfielder Teemu Tainio has departed Ajax for the New York Red Bulls after failing to make an impact with the Dutch giants.

Coventry City forward Gary McSheffrey has earned a new one-year deal at the Ricoh Arena.

Ipswich have allowed promising forward Ronan Murray to join League Two side Torquay on loan until the end of the season.

Nice midfielder Emerse Fae has been ruled out for the season due to phlebitis - a condition associated with the formation of blood clots.

Bayern Munich have confirmed that coach Louis van Gaal will step down at the end of the campaign after three defeats in a week all but erased their hopes of domestic trophy this season.

Paulo Sergio has been dismissed by Sporting Clube de Portugal and replaced by former Porto coach Jose Couceiro.

Zvjezdan Mismovic has completed his transfer from Galatasaray to Dynamo Moscow for a reported fee of €4.5 million. The 28-year-old Bosnian midfielder has signed an agreement until July 31, 2014.

Vladimir Bystrov will be sidelined for up to six months after suffering a knee injury during Zenit St. Petersburg's 3-2 Russian Cup victory at Anzhi.

Terek Grozny have completed the signing of midfielder Mbark Boussoufa. The 26-year-old joins the club from RSC Anderlecht for a reported fee of €10 million (£8.7) and signs a deal until 2013.

Midfiedler Vieirinha leaves Greece outfit PAOK and joins Russian outfit Zenit Saint Petersburg on a deal until 2015. The 25-year-old Portuguese joins the side for a reported fee of €6 million (£5.3).

German manager Felix Magath will leave Bundesliga side Schalke 04 in the summer.

Rangers defender Kyle Hutton has signed a new deal with the Ibrox club that runs until the end of the 2013/2014 season.

this is not yet officially confirmed and could be therefore wrong info.

Midfiedler Vieirinha leaves Greece outfit PAOK and joins Russian outfit Zenit Saint Petersburg on a deal until 2015. The 25-year-old Portuguese joins the side for a reported fee of €6 million (£5.3).

German manager Felix Magath will leave Bundesliga side Schalke 04 in the summer.

that is not correct.Please check your information before you upload changes for the game

Other thingies while looking at Ajax:

Özbilliz has natural rating for AML, this should be for AMR

Ebecilio other way around on the above case

Tainio left Ajax in january for free (his appearance-based contract disbanded), the type of contract is actually put well into the game tho .

Anita still natural at LB?

Siem de Jong should probably be more adept at playing as striker

Davy Klaassen has no rating whatsoever for playing AMC, while he actually plays mostly AMC in the youth at the moment.

Dennis Bergkamp in real life is employed by Ajax, trains the A1 now (dubbed to become an first team coach next season).

Sulejmani natural AMC isnt correct either... he should be natural in AML probably... with a higher rating for AMR

A lot of youth players who extended their contracts, don't have them extended in the game (like sneijder, özbilliz, etc.)

In the editor i see that Ajax has no captain set, this should be Stekelenburg.

Just a few things i noticed .

thanks for adding kerimov. I'm about to start a save as Anzhi. What type of sugar daddy did you make him for the club ?

Just realised I forgot to adjust that, and the finances. Sorry about that, 2 minute job in the editor though if you wanted to change it yourself.

Arsenal defender Johan Djourou is to miss the rest of the season after dislocating his shoulder against Manchester United.

Preston have terminated Callum Davidson's contract by mutual consent with immediate affect.

Bury boss Alan Knill has completed the signing of Brighton striker Chris Holroyd on loan until the end of the season.

England U21 international Jay Rodriguez has signed a two-year contract extension at Burnley.

Sheffield United have signed Australian goalkeeper Lawrence Thomas until the end of the season. Thomas joins Micky Adams' side on a free transfer from New South Wales Premier Division club Bankstown City.

Archived