Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update

metal_guitarist

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, metal_guitarist! Thank you for your work. Unfortunately, today's update does not work with Uncle Ron's England Levels 7 and 8 - the new league just are not added. I don`t know, because of what they are in conflict, therefore, written in both subjects. Thank you and sorry for terrible english.

-----

Yes, everything works. Thank you for your help.

thanx dude sweet update. You bring me a lot of game fun...

some small errors if planning another update:

Boussouffa (Anzhi) earns a little more then 3000000 wage a year.

Donald (roda jc) joins from ajax at end of the season on free transfer (in original 11.3 patch he's already there)

Bulykin (anderlecht): ado den haag pays most of his wage but not all.

anyway cheers dude

Official - Juve, secure the repayment of Matri, Quagliarella, Pepe Motta. This is for Aquilani ...

This morning, "La Gazzetta dello Sport" back to dwell on the marketing strategies of Juventus, but by focusing on the delicate issue of "redemption." According to the newspaper in Milan, Juventus, the club will not exercise rights on Rinaudo and Traoré (however arrived on loan free of charge), will instead deal with Liverpool for Aquilani, and will be confirmed commitments for Matri, Quagliarella, Pepe Motta. The first three will be part of the Rose 2011-2012, Motta will return probably useful as a technical counterpart in any negotiations.

general manager Beppe Marotta continues to be criticized for having taken too many players on loan with the right (obligation) of repurchase. For "La Gazzetta dello Sport," however, "Marotta's work should perhaps be re-evaluated", may still be enough operations to "read" on the budget, since the number of redemptions will be completed in no fewer than three annual installments. They are also excellent players, however, been taken: in the case of Matri Quagliarella - said the rosy - we talk about attacking at least 35 goals in two league. Pepe, however, should be promoted for his tactical flexibility from midfield forward: in fact, quite as reliable as the owner, even a luxury as a change in current race.

Overall positive also the season of Alberto Aquilani. La The Bianconeri are strongly determined to confirm it, but the problem are the 16 million who are used to redeem, a figure in Corso Galileo Ferraris have no intention to pay. Also according to La Gazzetta dello Sport ", will soon set up a meeting with the leaders of Liverpool to explore two alternative routes. The second option is to reduce the cost of the card. Agnelli and Marotta would not want to go beyond the eight to ten million euro.

MLS changes

Chivas

Out:

Cesar Zamora (waived)

Colorado

In:

Josh Janniere (unattached)

Kansas City

In:

Miloš Stojčev (FK Borac - Serbia)

Philadelphia

In:

Keon Daniel (Puerto Rico Islanders - NASL)

Gabriel Farfan (Club America - Mexico)

Levi Houapeu (SuperDraft)

Toronto

In:

Matt Gold (SuperDraft)

Mikael Yourassowsky (NK Rijeka - Croatia)

Really don't have the time I'm afraid. It'd take ages just to do the Premier League because everyone would have to be put back to their previous teams and I'm struggling for time as it is to fit this update in.

Sad to hear about that,but I think only updating the Premier League and the major tranfers in top 5 leagues in Europe can still have lots of fun.

Anyway,cheers for the new update and thanks for your hard work!I can start my new game now.

stenman (groningen) goes to fc bruges on a free transfer (end season)

brandao (marseille) to curuzeiro (loan + option to buy)

cornelisse (utrecht) free transfer to twente (end of season)

hagi fired by galatasaray

skibbe (frankfurt) replaced by daum as trainer.

if you planning an update...

Manchester United have agreed to extend defender Joe Dudgeon's loan spell at Carlisle until the end of the season.

MK Dons midfielder Daniel Powell has put pen to paper on a new deal that will keep him at the club until 2013.

Walsall have strengthened with the signing of Millwall midfielder Marc Laird on loan until the end of the season.

Shrewsbury have snapped up Scunthorpe United defender Niall Canavan on loan until the end of the season.

Defender Tim Cornelisse will join FC Twente from FC Utrecht on a free transfer at the end of the season on a two-year deal.

Huddersfield have completed the signing of Reading defender Sean Morrison on loan until the end of the season.

Dani Alves has agreed a new contract at Barcelona which will keep him at the club until June 2015.

Goalkeeper Dean Gerken has signed a new two-year deal with Bristol City until the summer of 2013.

Swindon's Aden Flint has returned to former club Alfreton Town on loan until the end of the season.

Diomansy Kamara signed for Leicester on loan until the end of the season.

Sweden international Jonas Sandqvist has signed for Norwegian club Aalesund after turning down the chance to stay on trial at Middlesbrough.

Bristol Rovers player-boss Stuart Campbell has extended Leicester keeper Conrad Logan's loan until the end of the season.

Barnet manager Paul Fairclough has signed Oxford United striker Jack Midson on loan for the rest of the season.

Southend midfielder Kane Ferdinand has signed his first professional contract after penning a two-and-a-half-year deal.

American midfielder Stuart Holden will be sidelined for six months because of a knee injury that will require surgery.

Peterhead have sacked manager Neale Cooper (47) after about three years in charge.

Bundesliga side Mainz 05 have completed the signing of midfielder Zoltán Stieber for an undisclosed fee from Alemannia Aachen. The 22-year-old will sign a deal until the summer of 2015.

Goalkeeper Christian Wetklo has signed a two-year contract extension with Mainz 05 until the summer of 2013.

Wolves defender Ronald Zubar will miss the remainder of the season because of a back injury.

Bundesliga side Hannover 96 have extdended the contracts of Christian Schulz (27), Karim Haggui (27), Markus Miller (28) and Sofian Chahed (27). Defenders Schulz und Haggui have signed new deals until the summer of 2014, goalkeeper Miller and defender Chahed until 2013.

Lucian Cazan and Marius Postolache have been released by Sportul Studentesc Buch on free transfers.

Rotherham United.

Manager Ronnie Moore and assistant Jimmy Mullen have left the club by mutual consent.

Andy Liddell is the caretaker manager, with Paul Warne & Andy Dibble assisting.

Also, Nicky Eaden has been appointed as defensive coach until the end of the season.

You need to remove the nation rules from my update. I added Plymouth's 10 point deduction. Go into the editor, open up my update and select 'remove nation rules'. Save it and it should work.

Hello, metal_guitarist how do I open your update in the editor. when I select load database I only get the 11.1 - 11.3 data files. I followed the instructiions and put the file in the right folder. Could you help with this please I am very new to all the data editor on FM. Did you add Jon Toral Harper in the Arsenal Team as a new player. I have read on World Soccer website that he is not joining the club until July 2011. I wanted to check if he is your database as a future transfer for Arsenal

Thanks

MLS changes:

Chicago

In:

Yamith Cuesta (trade w/CHV)

Gabriel Ferrari (AC Bellinzona - Switzerland)

Dominic Oduro (trade w/HOU)

Out:

Calen Carr (trade w/HOU)

Houston

In:

Calen Carr (trade w/CHI)

Out:

Dominic Oduro (trade w/CHI)

New York

In:

Tyler Lassiter (SuperDraft)

Vleminckx will go to club brugge at end of season dor 3.3 million euro.

vleminckx is currently topscorer in holland. big transfer.

also adriano will probably sign for corinthians tuesday. but not confirmed yet...

Hello, metal_guitarist how do I open your update in the editor. when I select load database I only get the 11.1 - 11.3 data files. I followed the instructiions and put the file in the right folder. Could you help with this please I am very new to all the data editor on FM. Did you add Jon Toral Harper in the Arsenal Team as a new player. I have read on World Soccer website that he is not joining the club until July 2011. I wanted to check if he is your database as a future transfer for Arsenal

Thanks

Open editor, load database, load editor data.

Thanks for other info guys, not sure when the next release will be, got a lot on at the minute.

Veteran goalkeeper Andy Marshall has signed a new one-year deal with Aston Villa.

Marseille striker Brandao has agreed a loan switch which will take him back to his native Brazil with Cruzeiro. The agreement will run until the end of the year, but includes the option for a permanent deal to be struck in the summer.

Chelsea have confirmed that young Brazilian midfielder Lucas Piazon will join the club next January in a deal which is thought to be worth £5.3million.The 17-year-old Sao Paolo starlet is expected to pen a long-term deal with the Premier League champions after securing a pre-contract agreement at Stamford Bridge.

Brian Woodall has agreed a two-year deal to start next season with Dagenham & Redbridge from non-league Gresley.

Preston have finalised the signing of Bongani Khumalo on loan from Tottenham until the end of the season.

Cardiff City have signed Jlloyd Samuel on loan from Bolton Wanderers for the rest of the season.

Swansea have confirmed the loan signing of Ipswich striker Tamas Priskin on a deal until the end of the season.

Sunderland goalkeeper Trevor Carson has joined League One outfit Brentford on loan until the end of the season.

Burton Albion have signed Leicester City defender Tom Parkes on loan until the end of the season.

Dagenham & Redbridge boss John Still has signed West Ham midfielder Oliver Lee on loan until the end of the season.

Hereford United striker Sean Canham has returned to Kidderminster on loan for the remainder of the season.

Northampton boss Gary Johnson has signed striker Michael Uwezu on a deal until the end of the season.

Bournemouth have signed Manchester City midfielder Donal McDermott on loan until the end of the season.

Crystal Palace have signed Queens Park Rangers' veteran midfielder Gavin Mahon on loan for the remainder of the season.

Watford defender Rob Kiernan has extended his loan stay at Wycombe Wanderers until the end of the season.

Bristol Rovers have signed Ipswich Town midfielder Reggie Lambe on loan until the end of the season.

Southampton boss Nigel Adkins has signed Oldham midfielder Dale Stephens on loan until the end of the season.

Walsall manager Dean Smith has signed Jordan Cook on loan from Sunderland for the remainder of the campaign.

Stockport County have extended the loan of Ipswich Town goalkeeper Ian McLoughlin until the end of the season.

Hereford boss Jamie Pitman has captured striker Jason Price from Carlisle on loan until the end of the season.

Derby County have solved their goalkeeping concerns by signing Brad Jones on loan from Liverpool for the rest of the season.

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Premier League duo Joey O'Brien and Lee Nicholls on loan for the rest of the season.

New Barnet manager Martin Allen has made rookie Chelsea goalkeeper Sam Walker his first signing as the 19-year-old joins on loan for the rest of the season.

MK Dons have boosted their push for promotion by signing Leeds United midfielder Adam Clayton on loan for the rest of the season.

Leicester midfielder Matt Oakley has extended his contract with the Walkers Stadium side until June 2012.

Stoke have confirmed that highly-rated Swedish starlet Smajl Suljevic has agreed to join the club.

Leeds United have snapped up Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Jake Livermore on loan for the rest of the season.

Marcus Williams has returned to Scunthorpe on loan for the remainder of the season.

Werder defender Sebastian Prodl, 23, will miss the remainder of the season after undergoing surgery on a gluteal muscle.

Jupp Heynckes will become coach of Bayern Munchen for the third time, with the Bayer 04 Leverksen boss having agreed to replace Louis van Gaal when he leaves at the end of the season. The 65-year-old Heynckes will sign a two-year contract.

Miroslav Djukic has been named the new coach of Hercules.

Club Brugge have signed Belgian international striker Bjorn Vleminckx from NEC Nijmegen for €3.3m, the biggest transfer fee the Dutch club have ever received. The 25-year-old will move in the summer having agreed a contract running until 2016.

Brazilian defender Lúcio has signed a one-year contract extension with Serie A outfit Inter Milan. The 32-year-old will now stay at San Siro until the summer of 2013.

Former Montrose and Cove Rangers manager John Sheran is the new man in charge at Peterhead following the sack of Neale Cooper.

Goalkeeper Dean Gerken has signed a new two-year deal with Bristol City to commit his immediate future to the Championship side. The 25-year-old will now stay at Ashton Gate until the summer of 2013.

Javier Martina has joined Toronto FC from Ajax Amsterdam for an undisclosed fee.

Amaral has joined Ponte Preta Campinas from Palmeiras Sao Paolo for an undisclosed fee.

Claudio has been released by Palmeiras Sao Paolo on a free transfer.

Ivo has joined Portuguesa Sao Paolo from Palmeiras Sao Paolo for an undisclosed fee.

Tadeu has joined Sport Recife from Palmeiras Sao Paolo for an undisclosed fee.

Cicinho has joined Oeste Itapolis from EC Santo Andre for an undisclosed fee. He was then immediately loaned to Palmeiras Sao Paolo.

Angelo Pena has joined Caracas FC from Sporting Braga for an undisclosed fee.

Joao Vitor has joined Palmeiras Sao Paolo from Gremio Prudente for an undisclosed fee.

Ludwin Van Nieuwen has been released by SV Zulte Waregem on a free transfer.

Mauricio Ramos has joined Palmeiras Sao Paolo from Iraty SC for an undisclosed fee.

Alen Pamic has been released by Standard de Liege on a free transfer.

Guilherme has joined Atletico Belo Horizonte from Dynamo Kiev for 8.5 million Euros

Lamar Neagle has joined Seattle Sounders from IFK Mariehamn for an undisclosed fee.

other big transfer news (official) adriano signed for corinthians. no details confirmed yet. only he will play with number 10. i just read till juin 2012, but i dont speak brazilian.... so not confirmed

Quite a few sources mainly. Skysports (obviously). Sportinglife.com has quite a few UK domestic transfers that skysports misses. betinf.com has good big name transfers and coaching updates for some of the smaller footballing countries in Europe. Transfermarkt.com (yes markt) is useful for the Bundesliga, and IMScouting.com covers lots of Latin America and old Soviet Block countries. The only downside to IMScouting is it doesnt tell contract details unfortunately. Put all those sources together and you have a good list. The domestic transfers usually match up so I wont post something outrageous like Wayne Rooney has joined Toronto FC for 300 million pounds.

Sporting Clube de Portugal as a new Chairman: Luis Godinho Lopes. Luis Duque is the new Vice-Presidente. Carlos Freitas is the new Football Director. Domingos Paciência (SC Braga) will be the new Manager...

The best way to manage this is by giving to Godinho Lopes favourite person Domingos Paciência and in Domingos contact with SC Braga leaving at the end of the season. This is not a confirmed deal.

well the latest release is 9 days old. Time is pretty short at the moment so I doubt I'll be able to get a release yet. I should have a timetabled period of time off in the near future so I'll work on it then.

thanks man... your dedication to this community is definetly worth mentioning!!

Any idea when this is coming out again MG? need to start a new save :D

lol, im waiting for his update too.

new data issue: dimitri daeseleire free transfer end of season fron racing-genk to sint-truiden (contract till juin 2015)

boakye isaac to valerengen IF (no club)

It'll be a little while yet guys I'm afraid. You may as well start a new game now. I've got exams for a load of qualifications coming up soon which I need for work so next release will definately not be in the near future, probably around the first week of July. Any info posted in here will be added to that update so please do keep it coming, it's much appreciated. Thanks for supporting the update.

Goalkeeper Frank Rost will leave Hamburg at the end of the season.

Promising defender Kevin Theophile-Catherine has signed a two-year contract extension at Rennes until 2014.

Leicester midfielder Franck Moussa has agreed a new contract with the club until June 2013.

Southampton have completed the signing of promising teenager Jack Stephens for a fee of £150,000 from Plymouth Argyle on a three year deal.

Darren Purse has signed a one-year contract extension at Millwall, keeping him at the club until 2012.

Genoa have finalised the capture Slovenian starlet Luka Krajnc on a three-year deal and will join the Serie A club from Maribor in the summer.

NAC Breda have announced two signings with Eric Botteghin and Jordy Buijs set to join in the summer. Both men have penned three-year deals at the club.

Doncaster Rovers goalkeeper Gary Woods has been rewarded for breaking into the first team by signing a new two-year contract.

Motherwell have signed former Rangers defender Maurice Ross on a free transfer.

Defender Leon Broekhof has turned down a new deal at De Graafschap in favour of a free transfer to Roda JC on a two-year deal.

Toni Kroos has become the latest player to pledge his future to Bayern Munich after signing a new contract until 2015.

Dundee United striker David Goodwillie has signed a one-year contract extension to stay at Tannadice until 2013.

Midfielder Mark Jan Fledderus will depart Heracles Almelo for Roda JC in the summer on a free transfer on a three year deal.

Manchester United have taken Brazilian teenager Rafael Leao on loan until June 30th with an option to buy at the end of the loan.

Highly-rated striker Bjorn Vleminckx will depart NEC Nijmegen in the summer for Brugge for £3.3million - a club record deal for NEC. Vleminckx has agreed a five-year deal at Brugge.

Bolton goalkeeper Adam Bogdan has signed a new deal to keep him at the Reebok Stadium until 2014.

Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva has signed a new long-term deal with the club.

Bristol City have extended the loan deal of West Ham United defender Jordan Spence until the end of the season.

Barcelona goalkeeper Jose Manuel Pinto has agreed a new contract with the Spanish champions to keep him at Camp Nou until June 2012.

MK Dons winger Luke Chadwick has committed his future to the club by agreeing a new two-year contract until June 2013.

Former Aston Villa youngster Zoltan Stieber has signed a contract with Mainz which will see him join the Bundesliga club at the end of the season on a four-year contract.

In-demand Ipswich striker Connor Wickham has signed a new deal to keep him at Portman Road until 2014.

Norwich captain Grant Holt has signed a new three-year contract to keep him at Carrow Road until 2014.

Former Portugal boss Carlos Queiroz has signed a three-year deal to take charge of the Iran national team.

Manchester City defender Jerome Boateng has been ruled out for the rest of season after undergoing surgery to repair damaged cartilage in his knee.

Daniel Agger has been ruled out for the rest of the season after suffering a knee injury, he will be out for at least two months.

Lille coach Rudi Garcia has extended his contract with the French league leaders by two years to 2014.

Parma have named former Bologna boss Franco Colomba as their new coach following Pasquale Marino's sacking.

Palermo have sacked head coach Serse Cosmi with immediate effect following their 4-0 Sicilian derby defeat against Catania. Cosmi has been replaced by the man he succeeded, Delio Rossi, who was only fired on February 27.

Almeria have appointed Roberto Olabe as coach until the end of the season to replace the sacked Jose Luis Oltra.

Germany midfielder Piotr Trochowski is leaving Hamburger at the end of the season to join Sevilla. The 27-year-old midfielder will sign a four-year free transfer deal with Sevilla.

Benfica have announced the signing of midfielder Bruno Cesar from from Corinthians Paulista for an undisclosed fee. The 22-year-old Brazilian will join the Portuguese club on 1 July 1 having agreed a six-year deal. Meanwhile, 21-year-old central defender Sidnei has put pen to paper on a three-year contract extension that will keep him with Benfica until June 2016.

Nijmegen have confirmed that coach Wiljan Vloet will stand down at the end of the season to become the new technical director of second division side Sparta Rotterdam. The 49-year-old, who joined the club in 2009, will remain in his role until July 1, when he will be replaced by current Excelsior boss Alex Pastoor. Pastoor, 44, has agreed a two-year deal wit Nijmegen following 21 successful months in charge of Excelsior.

Salzburg have parted company with coach Huub Stevens and sporting director Dietmar Beiersdorfer and brought in Ricardo Moniz. Former Croatian international Niko Kovac will be assistant manager.

Copenhagen says Roland Nilsson of Swedish club Malmo will replace Stale Solbakken as head coach on a three-year contract.

Right back Patrick Owomoyela has signed a one-year contract extension keeping him at Borussia Dortmund until the summer of 2012.

Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper Nicky Weaver has signed a new two-year deal which keeps him at Hillsborough until the summer of 2013.

Walsall manager Dean Smith has signed a new two-year contract, keeping him at the League One club until the summer of 2013.

Lamine Diatta has joined Etoile du Sahel from Ahli on a free transfer.

Luis Gustavo has joined Uberlandia EC.

Darko Kremenovic has been released by Primorje Ajdovscina on a free transfer.

Maximiliano Klebcar has been released by NK Publikum Celje on a free transfer.

Josip Spelic has been released by ND Triglav on a free transfer.

Ze Luis and Ricardinho have been released by Athletico Belo Horizonte on free transfers.

Frantisek Metelka and Renato De Moraes have been released by Rudar Velenje on free transfers.

Peter Gerencer, Rok Buzeti and Joze Benko have been released by NK Nafta Lendava on free transfers.

Kevin Harmse has joined Vancouver Whitecaps.

Alex Morfaw has joined Vancouver Whitecaps from Lincoln City for an undisclosed fee.

Camilo has joined Vancouver Whitecaps from Gyeongnam FC for an undisclosed fee.

Pinto Borges Thiago has joined Trelleborgs FF from BK Skjold Kobenhavn for an undisclosed fee.

Dario Bottinelli has joined Flamengo Rio Janeiro from Atlas Guadalajara for an undisclosed fee.

Val Baiano, Leandro Amaral, Gil, Dejan Petkovic, Leo Medeiros and Alvaro have been released by Flamengo Rio Janeiro on free transfers.

Juan has joined Sao Paolo FC from Flamengo Rio Janeiro for an undisclosed fee.

Lasse Nilsson has joined IF Elfsborg Boras from Vitesse Arnhem for an undisclosed fee.

Rafael Coelho has joined Avai Florianopolis from Vasco da Gama Rio Janeiro for an undisclosed fee.

Kristijan Polovanec has been released by FC Koper on a free transfer.

Dulee Johnson has been released by Panaitolikos on a free transfer.

Antun Dunkovic has been released by KV Mechelen on a free transfer.

Gil has joined Villa Nova Goiania from Santos FC for an undisclosed fee.

Rodriguinho has joined Neftchi Baku from Santos FC for an undisclosed fee.

Dionisio has joined Oeste Itapolis from Santos FC for an undisclosed fee.

Germano and Andre Astorga have joined Sport Recife from Santos FC for undisclosed fees.

Alan Santos has joined Paulista Jundiai from Santos FC for an undisclosed fee.

Luizinho has joined Cruzeiro Belo Horizonte from Santos FC for an undisclosed fee.

Razak Omotoyossi has been released by FC Metz on a free transfer.

Freiburg midfielder Johannes Flum has signed a new deal to keep him at the club until the summer of 2014.

Hartlepool have agreed a deal to bring in young Sunderland midfielder Nathan Luscombe who will join the club in July following his release from Sunderland.

Burnley have allowed defender Richard Eckersley to join Canadian outfit Toronto FC on loan until January 2012.

Teenage defender Dan Burn will join Fulham from Darlington in the summer for a record-breaking transfer fee. The 18-year-old centre-back, who has agreed a three-year deal at Craven Cottage, will move for an initial six-figure fee which is reportedly higher than the non-league record of £260,000. The Quakers stand to net over £1million in total for the defender, depending on his development and appearances for the Cottagers first-team.

Piero Mingoia has been rewarded with a new Watford deal that will keep him at Vicarage Road until 2013.

Crystal Palace defender Adam Barrett has extended his loan deal at Leyton Orient until the end of the season.

Leicester striker Jeff Schlupp will remain at Brentford until the end of the season after his loan spell was extended.

PSV have snapped up former Morocco goalkeeper Khalid Sinouh on a free transfer from FC Utrecht on a one year deal.

Dundee United goalkeeper Marc McCallum has signed a two-year contract keeping him at Tannadice until 2014.

Northampton boss Gary Johnson has tied Guillem Bauza and Byron Webster to the club until the end of the season. Bauza extended his short term contract and Webster's loan was extended.

Tottenham youngster Kudus Oyenuga has agreed a two-year deal with the club. After agreeing his two-year deal, Onyenuga agreed to a loan spell in Finland. He has joined MyPa on loan until the end of August, along with team-mate Jake Nicholson.

Norwich have tied teenage defender George Francomb down on a new deal. He has signed on for another 12 months with an option to extend for another year.

Cagliari have agreed a deal to sign Moestafa El Kabir from Swedish club Mjallby at the end of the season.

Liverpool forward Dirk Kuyt has agreed a one-year contract extension to remain at Anfield until 2013.

Leicester have agreed a contract extension with midfielder Andy King, keeping him with the Foxes until June 2015.

Frederic Antonetti has extended his contract as coach of Rennes for two more years.

Willem II have parted company with coach Gert Heerkes following a dismal Eredivisie campaign.

Veteran Ajax defender Andre Ooijer has penned a new one-year deal with the Eredivisie club.

Dirk Jan Derksen has been appointed head coach of Venlo for the remainder of the season.

Donewell Yobe has been released by OPS Oulu.

Dominic Yobe has been released by HJK Helsinki.

Nchimunya Mweetwa, Chanda Mwaba, Christopher Musonda, Stephen Kunda, Valter and Pavle Khorguashvilli, Chileshe Chibwe and Godfrey Chibanga have been released by RoPS Rovaniemi.

Frank Acheampong has joined Berekum Chelsea from King Faisal for an undisclosed fee.

Joseph Desire Job, Rudolph Douala, Camacho and Gunter Thiebaut have been released by Lierse SK.

Koke has joined Houston Dynamo from Aris Saloniki for an undisclosed fee.

Hi everyone, just a small update. I have some time off in the week so have started work on a website to host the update on. I will of course still have a thread in here, but the website will become the primary location of the update. Do you guys think I should bother with a Facebook page too? I'll also start working on the database again too.

nice. i m looking foward to it!!

data suggest: one of biggest belgian footy talents, Kevin De Bruyne (racing genk) is in update 11.3 very long injured, it was an unknown injury. now in real life he was out for 2 months, could you bring back that injury to two months, or delete that injury, because he is now playing back for long time

also daum trainer of frankfurt

Database is now up to date. I've just started to remove the injuries that were in at the start of the season in preparation for the release in a couple of months time (all 3000 approx of them!). This will probably be my most comprehensive release to date, I've managed to get a hell of a lot done, there's near 11500 changes done so far!

Just a little update as to how things are progressing. I'm still making progress with the injuries, done about 1/5th of them, only 1900-odd left to go. When I finish those I'll start removing loans, removing those who plan to retire and transferring players who will move in July.

Archived