Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update

metal_guitarist

Bousouffa went to terek grozny, not to anthi (Russia). His wage is 10 million for 3 Years. Olso you missed the tardelli transfer.

But it's a sweet data update... great work!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bousouffa went to terek grozny, not to anthi (Russia). His wage is 10 million for 3 Years. ... great work!

That is not true. On March 7, 2011, Russian side FC Terek Grozny annnounced his signing, but his transfer fell through three days later. According to Terek's VP Khaidar Alkhanov, Boussoufa requested unacceptable conditions in his personal contract, even though Anderlecht has agreed to sell him . In the late evening of March 10, it was announced that the transfer to Terek Grozny had collapsed and that Boussoufa had signed for another Russian team, Anzhi Makhachkala.

@metal_guitarist I've downloaded your edit and wondering why you have activated the nation rules for England as these cause a conflict with files such as my England Levels 7 and 8. I thought yours wasn't a league edit?

@metal_guitarist I've downloaded your edit and wondering why you have activated the nation rules for England as these cause a conflict with files such as my England Levels 7 and 8. I thought yours wasn't a league edit?

Needed to add in Plymouth's 10 point deduction. If you want it to work with yours, you need to remove the nation rules from my file and add the 10 point deduction into your file.

That is not true. On March 7, 2011, Russian side FC Terek Grozny annnounced his signing, but his transfer fell through three days later. According to Terek's VP Khaidar Alkhanov, Boussoufa requested unacceptable conditions in his personal contract, even though Anderlecht has agreed to sell him . In the late evening of March 10, it was announced that the transfer to Terek Grozny had collapsed and that Boussoufa had signed for another Russian team, Anzhi Makhachkala.

Yes youre right. but in game it's false. i dont know these russian teams lol. in the game he's with Gullit teams. It should be Anzhi. allthough his wage is an error...

ARE u working on a new release soon MG? Im about to start a new save after the last patch, and would like to know if i should wait a couple more hours or not?

thax mate

Going to upload again with the issues posted in here sorted tomorrow but unless any of these affect you, you may as well start.

Going to upload again with the issues posted in here sorted tomorrow but unless any of these affect you, you may as well start.

THANKS for that MG. My main and only issue is Fabiano actually... oh and Vincent Enyeama

Changes missed at Celtic

Marc Crosas is at FC Volga Nizhny Novgorod

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_6760184,00.html

Morten Rasmussen is on loan at Aalborg

http://www.imscouting.com/players/morten-rasmussen-1/

There is a link with the mexican club Santos Laguna

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/9405056.stm

Ryan Conroy is on loan at Queen of the South

http://www.skysports.com/football/player/0,19754,11787_339445,00.html

Haven't had the time to do the Russian update I was going to do, as I have so much work, but here are the Russian transfers, a lot have been missed off, but I would only do the major ones, as it may take a while :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_football_transfers_winter_2010%E2%80%9311

The Russians sure like their transfers don't they.

Ajax goalkeeper and captain Maarten Stekelenburg will be out of action for up to six weeks after breaking the thumb on his right hand.

Hamburger SV have sacked manager Armin Veh. Assistant manager Michael Oenning has been put in charge until the end of the season.

Huddersfield Town striker Jordan Rhodes has signed a two year contract extension that will see him stay at Galpharm Stadium until the summer of 2015.

Thomas Magnusson has been released by Taranto Sport on a free transfer.

Ruud ter Heide has joined FC Emmen from Cambuur Leeuwarden for an undisclosed fee.

Igor Strelkov has been released by Krylya Sovetov on a free transfer.

Tiago Lemos has joined Sintrense from Beira Mar Aveiro for an undisclosed fee.

Renan Meduna has been released by Beira Mar Aveiro on a free transfer.

Pawel Buskiewicz has been released by Korona Kielce on a free transfer.

Zvjezdan Misimovic has joined Dinamo Moskva from Galatasaray for around €4.4 million.

Tresor Kandol has been released by Albacete Balompie on a free transfer.

Guido Barreyro has been released by FK Indjija on a free transfer.

Marko Jaksic has been released by Metalac Gornji Milanovac on a free transfer.

Wellington Baroni has joined CE Lajeadense from Espanyol Barcelona on a free transfer.

Zoran Zukic has been released by Metalac Gornji Milanovac on a free transfer.

Yordan Minev has joined Botev Vr from CSKA Sofia on a free transfer.

Darko Boskovic has been released by FK Spartak Subotica on a free transfer.

Alexandru Onica has joined Dacia Chisinau from Vorskla Poltava on a free transfer.

Serhiy Litovchenko has joined Volyn Lutsk from Fenix Illichevets Kalinino for an undisclosed fee.

Nikola Drincic has joined FK Krasnodar from Spartak Moskva for an undisclosed fee.

Eric Hassli has joined Vancouver Whitecaps from FC Zurich for an undisclosed fee.

Gabriel has joined Botafogo Ribeirao Preto from Manisaspor on a free transfer.

Tamas Hevesi-Toth has joined Veszprem FC from Szolnok MAV FC for an undisclosed fee.

Zoltan Molnar has joined Veszprem FC from Szolnok MAV FC on a free transfer.

Zoltan Peto has been released by Szolnok MAV FC on a free transfer.

Pal Tarczy has joined Szigetszentmiklosi TK from Szolnok MAV FC on a free transfer.

Peter Voros has been released by Szolnok MAV FC on a free transfer.

Pablo Coira, Alfi Conteh Lacalle, and Fernado Cuerda have been released by Budapest Honved on free transfers.

Jovica Stokic has joined Zvijezda Gradacac from Budapest Honved on a free transfer.

Emmanuel Gomez, Mista, Raivis Hscanovics, Martin Saric, and Gabe Gala have been released by Toronto FC on free transfers.

Cornell Glen and Eduardo have been released by San Jose Earthquakes on free transfers.

Pablo Campos has been released by Real Salt Lake.

Nick Zimmerman, Eduardo Coudet, Christian Arrieta, and Brad Knighton have been released by Philadelphia Union on free transfers.

Conor Chinn and Sinisa Ubiparipovic have been released by New York Red Bulls on free transfers.

Khano Smith has been released by New England Revolution on a free transfer.

Jason Yeisley has been released by FC Dallas on a free transfer.

Barry Rice has been released by DC United on a free transfer.

Ciaran O'Brian has joined Sporting Fingal from Colorado Rapids for an undisclosed fee.

Ross Schunk has been released by Colorado Rapids on a free transfer.

Carlos Borja and Rodolfo Espinoza have been released by Chivas USA on free transfers.

Deris Umanzor and Andrew Dykstra have been released by Chicago Fire on free transfers.

Alekos Alekou has joined AEK Larnaka from APOP Kinyras Peyias for an undisclosed fee.

Christian Traore has joined Randers FC from Hammarby for an undisclosed fee.

Mitja Morec has joined Lyngby BK from Panaitolikos for an undisclosed fee.

Volodymyr Samborskyi has joined Kryvbas Kryvyi Rig on a free transfer.

Mihajlo Cakic has joined Zorya Lugansk from Cukaricki Beograd for an undisclosed fee.

first time downloader mg,where do i put this file when i download it???

Installation

Download the file, do not attempt to extract it with WinRAR or similar programs. Place the file in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Editor Data.

Burnley's Richard Eckersley has joined Bury on loan until the end of the season.

Leeds United have extended the loan deal of Aston Villa defender Eric Lichaj until the end of the season.

Coventry City have sacked manager Aidy Boothroyd.

Kushtrim Lushtaku has joined Orebro SK from TSV 1860 Munchen for an undisclosed fee.

Daniel Andersson has joined Helsingsborgs IF from Angelholms FF for an undisclosed fee.

Robin Jonsson has joined Ljungskile SK from Orgryte IS Goteborg for an undisclosed fee.

Bill Halvorsen has joined IFK Varnamo from Atvidabergs FF on a free transfer.

Erkan Saglik has joined Syrianska Sodertalje from Nybergsund IL for an undisclosed fee.

Omar Jawo has joined Syrianska Sodertalje from Gefle IF for an undisclosed fee.

Alex Silva has joined Syrianska Sodertalje from Orgryte IS Goteborg for an undisclosed fee.

Yann Hubert has been released by AC Arles on a free transfer.

MLS changes:

Chivas

Out:

Alan Gordon (trade w/TOR)

Jesus Padilla (option declined)

Salt Lake

In:

Donny Toia (Academy Signing)

Seattle

In:

Miguel Montano^

Mauro Rosales (River Plate - Argentina)

Toronto

In:

Alan Gordon (trade w/CHV)

Vancouver

In:

Long Tan (Tampa Bay - NASL)

Blake Wagner (Whitecaps D2 Squad)

^ Re-signed by their team after being waived/having contract expire/etc

Germany coach Joachim Low has signed a two-year contract extension which ties him to the role until after the 2014 World Cup finals. Low's backroom staff - assistant Hansi Flick, goalkeeping coach Andreas Kopke and team manager Oliver Bierhoff - have also signed new two-year deals.

Paul Gallagher has signed a new long-term contract with Leicester to stay at the Walkers Stadium until June 2015.

Mainz have agreed a deal to sign Bayern Munich striker Deniz Yilmaz on a free transfer in the summer on a three-year contract to join Mainz.

Huddersfield have completed the signing of Bolton winger Danny Ward on loan until the end of the season.

Notts County have extended the loan spell of Chelsea midfielder Connor Clifford until the end of the season.

Montpellier coach Rene Girard has signed a two-year contract extension, the club have confirmed. The new deal will keep Girard in charge until 2013.

Marko Popovic has joined Zrinjski Mostar from Jagodina for around 308.000 £.

Goran Slavkovski has been released by VfL Bochum II on a free transfer.

Angel Manolov has been released by Hajduk Kula on a free transfer.

Ivan Petrovic and Rade Novkovic have been released by FK Sloboda Sevojino on free transfers.

Mateusz Kaminski has been released by Polonia Bytom on a free transfer.

Its really possible to use metalgear and qtarantino updates together ?

i Wont get any duplicated players ? How come this could happen ? i Mean i never used to updates at a time ....

It just sounds strange ... ; S

Its really possible to use metalgear and qtarantino updates together ?

i Wont get any duplicated players ? How come this could happen ? i Mean i never used to updates at a time ....

It just sounds strange ... ; S

No, as no new players have been created in both dbs. In mine, some of them, but I am sure that Metal Guitarist did not (third or fourth tier Argentinean players). What happens is that the game takes the changes in each ID (player or club) and takes them. If they are the same or similar, no problem. Try them both and let us know!

Sorry for the delay in replying, had a gig last night and been working. I'll get Ronaldo set as a retired person for now rather than a non-player as I don't think he has said he wants to go into coaching. I will merge the Ballon D'or and World Player Of The Year. Can't see why mine and QTarantino2's updates shouldn't work together, give it a go!

Thanks MG. By merging the 2 awards, do you intend to just delete the World Player of the Year and keep the Golden Ball? Will it still be called the Golden Ball? And I'm wondering if there will be any knock-on effects if I delete the World Player Award... like the biography not displaying correctly etc..

Morecambe have signed rookie Blackburn midfielder Zac Aley on loan until the end of the season.

Yeovil manager Terry Skiverton has re-signed Swansea midfielder Shaun MacDonald on loan until the end of the season.

Veteran goalkeeper Jens Lehmann has rejoined Arsenal on a monthly rolling contract until the end of the season.

Doncaster Rovers midfielder Ryan Burge has joined Oxford United on loan until the end of the season.

Swansea have signed young Chelsea striker Fabio Borini on loan until the end of the season.

Ipswich's Tommy Smith to join Colchester on loan until the end of the season.

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Rob Jones from Scunthorpe United on loan until the end of the season.

Yeovil boss Terry Skiverton has signed a new two-and-a-half-year contract.

Celtic full-back Mark Wilson has signed a new one-year contract, with the option of another year.

Ralf Rangnick has returned to Schalke to become their new coach following Felix Magath's departure yesterday. He has signed a contract until 2014.

Leicester youngsters Adam Smith and George Taft have put pen to paper on their first professional contracts at the Walkers Stadium. Goalkeeper Smith, 18 has signed a deal until 2014. 17-year-old defender Taft has put pen to paper until 2013.

Scunthorpe have sacked manager Ian Baraclough.

Cardiff City's promotion hopes have suffered a blow after striker Michael Chopra was ruled out for the rest of the season with a torn hamstring.

Midfielder Denny Landzaat has followed the lead of veteran goalkeeper Sander Boschker in signing a one-year contract extension with Twente. Landzaat's new deal ties him to the Dutch champions until summer 2012 and comes 24 hours after the 40-year-old Boschker penned identical terms with the club.

Bernd Schuster has resigned as Besiktas coach telling the club he could not achieve what he wanted to and did not want to be paid for nothing.

Leicester City forward Paul Gallagher has agreed a new deal that keeps him at the Championship club until the summer of 2015.

German defender Mats Hummels has signed a one-year contract extension that will keep him at Borussia Dortmund until the summer of 2014.

Goran Slavkovski has been released by VfL Bochum II on a free transfer.

MLS changes:

Chicago

In:

Davis Paul (SuperDraft)

Colorado

In:

Caleb Folan (Hull City - England)

Los Angeles

In:

Sean Alvarado (unattached)

New York

Out:

Giorgi Chirgadze (waived)

Portland

In:

Rodrigo Lopez (Timbers D2 Team)

Chris Taylor (SuperDraft)

Spencer Thompson (Supplemental Draft)

Salt Lake

Out:

Pablo Campos (waived)

San Jose

In:

Simon Dawkins (Tottenham - England)

Seattle

Out:

Blaise Nkufo (Contract Mutally Terminated)

Toronto

In:

Oscar Cordon (Academy Signing)

Keith Makubuya (Academy Signing)

Ashtone Morgan (Academy Signing)

Demitrius Omphroy (SuperDraft)

Matt Stinson (Academy Signing)

Vancouver

In:

Michael Boxall (Supplemental Draft)

Jeb Brovsky (SuperDraft)

Bilal Duckett (SuperDraft)

Alexandre Morfaw (Vancouver D2 Team)

Camilo da Silva Sanvezzo (Gyeongnam - South Korea)

Bryan Sylvestre (Academy Signing)

Russell Teibert (Academy Signing)

Any chance of an update for the future tranfers version?

I think some guys would prefer sth happpened in game which is related to real life,just like the use of real fixtures.

Thanks!

Really don't have the time I'm afraid. It'd take ages just to do the Premier League because everyone would have to be put back to their previous teams and I'm struggling for time as it is to fit this update in.

Magath back to Wolfsburg as trainer while ranginck is now Wolfsburg trainer.

could you also delete the future transfer of Benteke (standard de liege) to rennes (france). Its in the official update but its never confirmed, there were only rumours... its in the official 11.3 update

Bulykin (rsc anderlecht) has a wage of 1 million a year (game says 120.000/year ==> totally wrong) . he still on loan at ado. His contract expires in 2012, not 2011 like in the official database. he s almost topscorer in holland.

you should also give anderlecht a higher transfer budget because of the transfer of Bouusouffa (8million - to Anzhi), anderlecht will buy a lot this summer for the replacement of their most important player...

Archived