Capello was at my blyth game !

2010, actually.

On another note, I always find it strange when people blockout their name on screenshots.

yeah and then forget to block out their name at the bottom :p

it's because people (including myself) just use their rl names, and you don't always want that to be shown over an internet forum of strangers

it's because people (including myself) just use their rl names, and you don't always want that to be shown over an internet forum of strangers

But there are prbably x number of people around the world with the same name. So in that respect, what does it matter? :confused:

But there are prbably x number of people around the world with the same name. So in that respect, what does it matter? :confused:

it's probably easy enough to look through his older posts and see something like his location, and that will narrow it down etc.

Capello is known to be fond of the town of Blyth and its many fine restaurants. No doubt he was up there and just fancied taking in a game.

Sorry have you ever been to Blyth is a tip, once votes worst town in Britan that said they are trying to tart is up.

Love to have a holiday at Sandybay Caravan Park, the view is stunning.

I do hope they beat Blackburn though.

Howay the lads

To be fair, I'd never reveal my real name on a forum - I'm one of 6 people in the UK with my name!

In this day of identity fraud, it's never a good idea to give people a head start! That's why you should never have your full name and your DOB on facebook.

To be fair, I'd never reveal my real name on a forum - I'm one of 6 people in the UK with my name!

In this day of identity fraud, it's never a good idea to give people a head start! That's why you should never have your full name and your DOB on facebook.

So now all I have to do is find out which names are shared by only 6 people in the UK, and I'll have a reasonable idea as to who you are.

*gets to work*

Easy,

Born in 1978, from Portsmouth (or somehere in Hampshire). Now lives in t'north....

Right that's me done.

Quite scary that as it is near to me.

Born 1975 in Gosport(town next to Portsmouth) and now lives t'north :D

Hmmm, this seems to have strayed quite far off topic. I don't normally like closing topics, but on this occasion I feel I probably should. People who hide their names from screenshots are entirely sensible IMO (providing they do it correctly).

Archived