Regen lookalikes?

• 1 month later...
lol your insane :p no proof, just thought i'd say it. I have no idea if they change hairstyles!?

Yes they do, I have seen this shown in other threads. A user took a screenshot of a regen when he first joined the club's youth team. Then he also took another screenie of the same guy exactly a year later, and his hair had changed quite dramatically.

i get confused when my regens have long hair to the chin, then short hair the next month, then long hair the next week ... hair extensions maybe? or some ointment .... i like that word ... ointment

your a hero i started a thread bout regens hairstyles, only 1 guy backed me up!!!!

The reason why the hairstyles change is that Facegen can make the regens smile, so whenever their morale changes and they need a new facial expression they are reloaded and their hairstyles change.

Hopefully for FM10 SI can add a check that doesn't reload the hair when the facial expression needs to be changed.

The top one is clearly Ajax, but i dont recognise the badge (partial badge) behind the bottom one's head

Correct you have earned yourself 10 points!

Dinamo Kiev in the second picture ?

It's not Marseille. It's not Dinamo Kiev either but that is a very close guess.

Archived