Things you wish FM didnt include in the game

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The amount of customers and potential moaners it brings to these forums, now it is fine if it is a detailed post but at the moment it is cringe-worthy.

Lighten up. Just a bit of fun, not every post needs to be worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize.

I agree that Arsenal are crazy, they win everything for decades!

Lighten up. Just a bit of fun, not every post needs to be worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize.

I agree that Arsenal are crazy, they win everything for decades!

So constant rants by customers who fail to search or even check the thread below to find there answer or just moan for the sake of it "a bit of fun", seeing it clutter up the forum is not fun at all.

So constant rants by customers who fail to search or even check the thread below to find there answer or just moan for the sake of it "a bit of fun", seeing it clutter up the forum is not fun at all.

or even replies to these sort of posts from people who dont like these constant rants by writing there own constant rants about people who post those posts, in the end your just a hypocrit and you've posted on this thread to moan yourself, crack on people. :)

or even replies to these sort of posts from people who dont like these constant rants by writing there own constant rants about people who post those posts, in the end your just a hypocrit and you've posted on this thread to moan yourself, crack on people. :)

No need really*

*was rathering confusing for me :o

Erm...i think, well, i can honestly say, i like all of the game. Maybe a smaller amount of press conferences.

Putting Arsenal on steroids. Seriously, the difference between the real Arsenal and the one in this is like the difference between Barcelona and Swindon Town.

I totally agree! I reckon Adebayor has had surgery on his feet to make them co-ordinated or something. I lost to Arsenal 2-0 as Liverpool and Adebayor scored from 1/3 up the pitch! Last time i checked he could only score them when Walcott ran the whole field beating three or four players before playing it square to Adebayor right in front with the keeper too far away.

I'll repeat, lighten up. If you read the initial post it hardly constitutes a 'rant'. Your replies have been far more 'ranty' in nature. I don't think he is having a pop at the game, just light-hearted fun- Man City are not really a problem with the game, just amusing and amazing.

I would like to see a tickbox where you could 'relegate Arsenal every season'... (that was just a joke by the way... Peter-evo... ahem) ;)

The way that a perfectly good tactic suddenly stops working. I've never understood this, but it's been in FM for a good few years. Every season, by the time you are halfway through, unless your tactic is phenomenal, you're going to have to change it, because teams suddenly 'figure you out', and it no longer works. Now, other managers can easily see opposition tactics prior to games in real life, but that doesn't mean you're forced to change your system every two months.

I'll repeat, lighten up. If you read the initial post it hardly constitutes a 'rant'. Your replies have been far more 'ranty' in nature. I don't think he is having a pop at the game, just light-hearted fun- Man City are not really a problem with the game, just amusing and amazing.

I would like to see a tickbox where you could 'relegate Arsenal every season'... (that was just a joke by the way... Peter-evo... ahem) ;)

Watch it ;). I wasn't talking about anyone in my post when I spoke about rants but when you read them day after day it gets quite irritating. I didn't say you was ranting :D

The amount of customers and potential moaners it brings to these forums, now it is fine if it is a detailed post but at the moment it is cringe-worthy.

Couldn't agree more. The lack of any kind of posting standard on these forums frequently drives me to distraction. I don't mind people who can't read or write legible English so much as the pointless drivel we get whenever someone decides they wan't to send the world a Football Manager themed text message.

Couldn't agree more. The lack of any kind of posting standard on these forums frequently drives me to distraction. I don't mind people who can't read or write legible English so much as the pointless drivel we get whenever someone decides they wan't to send the world a Football Manager themed text message.

You've been here alot recently and you will have noticed the same. I really enjoy the game and I believe it is the best FM yet, but there are so many people who come on here and give no details about there problem what so ever that is hard to answer them and when you try you get given aload of abuse. :D Other than this I love this forum :D

Opposition instructions - i find them a pointless addition of an extra layer of tactics which doesnt imo marry well with the team tactics.

Hmmm can I change my answer to this?

Yes let's show everyone onto their weaker foot and close them down.

You've been here alot recently and you will have noticed the same. I really enjoy the game and I believe it is the best FM yet, but there are so many people who come on here and give no details about there problem what so ever that is hard to answer them and when you try you get given aload of abuse. :D Other than this I love this forum :D

To be fair if we didnt have all the idiots who post replica threads and moan...we wouldnt have much to do around here...hardly an exciting forum when we all love each other and complement each others hair or some crap...i love seeing the arguments and bans haha

To the topic. I hate the press confrence. And i want the the arrows from 08 back...

To be fair if we didnt have all the idiots who post replica threads and moan...we wouldnt have much to do around here...hardly an exciting forum when we all love each other and complement each others hair or some crap...i love seeing the arguments and bans haha

To the topic. I hate the press confrence. And i want the the arrows from 08 back...

Most of them get closed eventually anyway so there is really no need for them. I have been here alot recently and it is nothing short of frustrating now.

Back to topic: The goal keeping kick of doom.

There is a need for the posts complaining about the game. For example, they added a 3D mode but ignored the match engine, which now has about 5 major bugs affecting every single game. Some people would say 'Oh. but we can see the bugs in glorious 3D now!'. Yeah, you could, if the 3D wasn't on a frame-rate slower than a snail. Mini-rant over.

On-topic: I hate press conferences, although the idea behind them is great. Oh, and 3D :)

what i dont get....is that i can play fifa 09 on comp and cod world at war...

yet when i play some crappy 3d engine with Nintendo Ds graphics...

its so damn bloody slllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooowww

this post amused me, ds graphics :D

Archived