Skin release already!

I know like me alot of you don't like the skin so if you go to sortitoutsi in the forums and the released skins, there's a skin availablefor fm09, it's not the best ever but it's decent and it's easier on the eye than the headache inducing default one!

Any link to the new skin?

I'm surprised and cautious until I've seen it - the tools needed to make skins aren't, as far as I am aware, available to the public yet. If it's just a re-hash of a FM08 skin, it's likely to have some problems...

Maybe this one: http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=33658

Any link to the new skin?

I'm surprised and cautious until I've seen it - the tools needed to make skins aren't, as far as I am aware, available to the public yet. If it's just a re-hash of a FM08 skin, it's likely to have some problems...

it works fine, i've had it running for half a season

http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=33658

Not a fan of the default skins of either FM08 or FM09 personaly so i will be waiting for a super cool custom skin! I was checking my old CM/FM game boxes yesterday the CM4 skin looks great on the box, cant remember what it was like in game though :p

dazbowski what version of the demo did you download Vanilla or Strawberry? I have the Strawberry one and it contains a couple of skins including the fm2008 one and the new FM2009 one which is brilliant I think. I dont think the Vanilla demo has as much graphics in the download so maybe your using the FM2008 skin which is horrid.

I was really worried about this years skin but they've got it pretty much right IMO. FM08 was far too bright and after 10 minutes of playing it for the first time I had to change it. I can comfortably use the 09 one. My only problem is the colour of the high stats (15+), doesn't seem bright enough.

It shows two FM09 skins for me too but they same to be one and the same.

I like the FM09 skin. I like clear and uncluttered skins so the default ones work good for me. FM08 skin was too bright so had to switch to a FM07 looking skin on that one.

I know like me alot of you don't like the skin so if you go to sortitoutsi in the forums and the released skins, there's a skin availablefor fm09, it's not the best ever but it's decent and it's easier on the eye than the headache inducing default one!

Never had a problem with 'dforlan9' 's stuff in the past - this seems to be fine...so far.....

at least we can see through to the background pics - for me (in case you didnt know) the Stadium Pics on match-day is a important to get more of the match-day feel.

so, well done. Will use this instead of the sh... I mean... White default version

I always think that the user created skins look as if there is a bit too much going on, it's too much for my poor wee head to cope with.

Agreed, they try to make them more than what they really are. A simple design with colours that dont conflict is all that is needed.

I can't wait for someone to make a skin mimicking the nice green ones of fm06 and 07.

Someone did it last year for fm08 and it was a great skin. now i've used it for years and i can't deal with the blue player attributes. they dont stick out to me like the great shades of orange that they used to use with the green skin.

Anyone else really want the old greenie back as an option?

I can't wait for someone to make a skin mimicking the nice green ones of fm06 and 07.

Someone did it last year for fm08 and it was a great skin. now i've used it for years and i can't deal with the blue player attributes. they dont stick out to me like the great shades of orange that they used to use with the green skin.

I agree, and yes I do.

Me too. Bring back greenie with some simple number colors - green - high, white - middle, red - low. How hard is that?

Archived