How many people will qiut fm altoghether

I dont know how much more of this we can take, its beyond a joke now the game is out in two weeks and there are over 30 errors, no doubt si will try to fix this, but i dont want to be dissappionted anymore.

When the new game is out are you going to easte 30 pounds on it just for the sake of si telling us it will be ok

whats your opioion

I can maybe see 5 annoying errors.

Thats not counting all the people whining about their £20 laptop they bought out the back of a lorry not showing 3D well.

thats not fair, my laptop was £800 and it wont run 3D. plenty of people cant run 3D

yeah but the point is they will stil be there when the game is released, and look what happened in fm 2008 its a mirror image but worse

The only one I'm having a problem with is injuries.....and I know SI are going to fix it on day one. I can pretty much guarantee you that the next FM will be put out to BETA to the masses.

My Laptop has terrible graphics but it still runs the 3d. Its a bit jagged but its fine and i really like it the only problem i have is it freezes everynow and then but im sure this will b fixed im still happy and can't wait till its out

I love how everyone blames the hardware. Problems are happening way too frequently for it to be a hardware issue. My lap top is a high end Core 2 that has no issues on any of the games I run. And on the 1 occasion that I have managed to open the demo it has run fine.

On the 20 or so other occasions that it has either not opened or frozen my lap top..................

Since I've added Steam, my PC has also slowed down dramatically - but that is something I haven't checked out yet. I may have to go back to 06! But hey, I'm sure everything will be fixed in Feb when the 2nd patch comes out.

Stop being stupid people who are saying that they cant run 3d its impossible. My laptop has the most basic graphics card and it still works. People dont know how to run a pc how are they going to run the game.

You idiot.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=54876

Be quiet before you start telling people they don't know things.

If anything, you are the stupidest because you don't appreciate that different hardware works differently.

Tell me about an Intel GMA 950.

I dont know how much more of this we can take, its beyond a joke now the game is out in two weeks and there are over 30 errors, no doubt si will try to fix this, but i dont want to be dissappionted anymore.

When the new game is out are you going to easte 30 pounds on it just for the sake of si telling us it will be ok

whats your opioion

Same ****, different release.

Every year when the game is released, the boards are flooded by people like you that come here with your torches and pitchforks.

Seriously, don't like the game?

Don't buy it. No one is forcing you.

I could understand your anger if you had paid for the game already.

yeah but people want to play the game like myself but want it right so sod off with your stupid comments i am not the only one annoyed and also its for a genuine reason

I thought you said there were 30 reasons, care to list them?

In answer to your badly typed question in the thread title, I'd say quite few because of the need to up their systems for the 3D, unless SI can code it to install for 2D requirements only.

No idea if that's a plan or even possible.

It looks as though most of the real issues will get resolved quickly.

Same ****, different release.

Every year when the game is released, the boards are flooded by people like you that come here with your torches and pitchforks.

Seriously, don't like the game?

Don't buy it. No one is forcing you.

I could understand your anger if you had paid for the game already.

what a crap argument. people love the game and it is a basic request to have it playable at release.

People practically already paid for the game by playing the demo because the game is now gold. This means when we do buy the game it will have the tactics issues, the injuries issues all printed on the disc. Then we'll be waiting til january for a patch then june for a patch of the patch.

i know but my computer is a core 2 3.0 ghz per core with 4gb ram and a nvidia 8500gt graphics card so it should work all day long

FWIW I am running a nvidia 8500 gt\512 mb ram, amd 3500+ 2.2 ghz (cheap Best Buy emachine at least 2 years old). I am getting 3d set at highest resolution with no problems at all. I also have norton running and whatever else is in my startup menu, I've disabled nothing.

Have you checked your machine to see if perhaps something like your AV or any other programs running could be in conflict with FM?

And for the record, no I wouldn't quit playing FM. I would find the answer to why my machine wasn't able to run the game. Whether it be a cheap graphics card which can be had for around $30 in the US or waiting for SI to sort out the problem if it was on their end.

Besides 3d (which is only a problem for some and most of those are system issues)what are the other 29 game-breaking problems? I guess I haven't a clue. Certainly not injuries which would be an incredibly easy thing to fix in the first patch. Maybe you could let us know what they are?

what a crap argument. people love the game and it is a basic request to have it playable at release.

People practically already paid for the game by playing the demo because the game is now gold. This means when we do buy the game it will have the tactics issues, the injuries issues all printed on the disc. Then we'll be waiting til january for a patch then june for a patch of the patch.

I'm sorry but saying you've already paid for the game by playing the demo is the most ridiculous comment in this thread and the most ridiculous thing i've heard in a long while.

The whole point of the demo is what?

People to check if they like it or not and to find errors, simple as that.

everyone who has played the demo if they like it then buy it, if you dont like it then no one is forcing you to part with your money.

But FM is a simulation games, its a very complecated process to code and and we should expect problems with it.

SI have one of the best after sales customer service and once the patches are released then i think the game will be fun to play.

Also can someone name me one game which is bug or error free??

Archived