Asda

Has anyone pre-ordered from them before? Do they deliver on release date?

I thought £24 was quite a good price for the game but do you know anywhere cheaper?

Thanks

Thanks for the info, might try there myself,

Outlaw, I don't find this trolling, I find it a question about FM.

He was referring to another thread. Anyway I don't think this thread should be ruined by bringing this up.

Yeah, sorry about that, just got me a bit mad. I think I will trade in a load of old PS2 games and 360 games and get it that way, they need to be gotten rid of and if it helps toward the cost of FM 09, so much the better!

but do you know anywhere cheaper?

As of midday today, The Hut has a 10% discount code in operation for 24hours, bringing the game down from £23.93 to £21.54

I've already got it on order from them with a 5% discount code, but I think I'll be cancelling that and re-ordering.

As of midday today, The Hut has a 10% discount code in operation for 24hours, bringing the game down from £23.93 to £21.54

I've already got it on order from them with a 5% discount code, but I think I'll be cancelling that and re-ordering.

The code for this is "THEHUT10", and like rusty said, it is for 24 hours only from midday!

Cheapest I've found is from Sendit, at £23.89. I've used them before with no problems.

I used them for fm06 and fm07. I got fm06 fine but FM07 last year i didn't get it for a WEEK AND A HALF after release date so i'm going to buy it directly from the a supermarket this time!!! I pre-ordered about 1 and a half months before release too! I was furious so i won't trust them again!

How can so many people be desperate to save an extra £5 on such a great game. One they know they'll be playing for the entire year until the new one comes out!

It just shows how many people out there still want to give the least possible amount for something they love so much. Its a shame.

if in the US, try gogamer.com

haven't bought from them but the price ($27.90) is awesome for FM version

Thats pretty good, they even say they'll get it to you on release date or before! :D But i'm still not sure... i might get it from the shop!

Sue them if you don't get it on the release day :p

I'm considering going to a 24 hour supermarket and seeing if I can pick it up at midnight

thats a good idea.

Only the Tesco's & Asda's near me open 24 hours dont tend to stack games untill the early hours of the morning 4-5am -ish.

I found this out with GTA IV :( I got there at midnight thinking yeah everybody will be at GAME or Gamestation & now i know why they were.

thats a good idea.

Only the Tesco's & Asda's near me open 24 hours dont tend to stack games untill the early hours of the morning 4-5am -ish.

I found this out with GTA IV :( I got there at midnight thinking yeah everybody will be at GAME or Gamestation & now i know why they were.

The one by me had FIFA 09 available from midnight so hopefulyl will be the same case with FM

Archived