It's sept 3rd already...

Am I the only one who really doesn't care about this at all?! I'll just pop along at some point after the announcement of features is made in text form, have a look through and then whenever the game is out I'll probably pop along to a shop and buy it and go on a journey of discovery of new features as and when they interact with me!

Am I the only one who really doesn't care about this at all?! I'll just pop along at some point after the announcement of features is made in text form, have a look through and then whenever the game is out I'll probably pop along to a shop and buy it and go on a journey of discovery of new features as and when they interact with me!

:thup: Same here, screenshots don't really do it for me, i'll reserve judgement until I play it.

Am I the only one who really doesn't care about this at all?!

Despite my 30-something years of age, and my usual ambivilance for this sort of thing, I have to admit I'm fairly excited about the announcement.

I just hope it's going to live up to the hype and big-build up.

I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait, ....... (Slap) ...... Sorry I needed that!!!

It's a 20 minute video so I doubt it'll just be screenshots.

I thought people would read between the lines, but obviously not. I don't take much notice of videos either, for years we've been seeing these wonderful promo vids for games that build it up and then when it comes to the game they are totally different. IMO in the world of games, what I see in the promo vid is usually not what i'm going to get, so i'll continue to reserve judgement until I play it.

I don't think the game will be bad, I can't wait for the game to be released, but a 20 minute video means nothing to me.

I thought people would read between the lines, but obviously not. I don't take much notice of videos either, for years we've been seeing these wonderful promo vids for games that build it up and then when it comes to the game they are totally different. IMO in the world of games, what I see in the promo vid is usually not what i'm going to get, so i'll continue to reserve judgement until I play it.

I don't think the game will be bad, I can't wait for the game to be released, but a 20 minute video means nothing to me.

I agree.. However the video might reveal some certain new features and the likes. But I'm waiting for the demo to arrive before I judge the game :p

it's going to be funny watching the views counter fly up when it gets released....

watching in the morning is suited for me as i'm more awake at 4 am than i am at 7pm anyways...I am in Australia also...

hands up if you have the users channel bookmarked ready to go???

i do, i do, i do, the shame of it, i do

Archived