Which match engine do you use???  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Which match engine do you use???

• 2D Match Engine
    • 3D Match Engine
    • Alternate between 2D and 3D
    • Dont use either

Hello,

Just thought I would create a poll today.

Well the poll is about the match engine.

How many of us use the 2D match engine which leaves much to our imagination??

How many of us use the ever improving 3D engine???

Do any of us alternate between the above two???

Or are there some of us who dont bother going to the match and ask our ass man to take care of the proceedings??

Let us find out!!!!

Also please comment what you like about your choice.

I personally love the 2D engine coz it leaves so much to our imagination.

I see this alot, and really don't get it, why do you want things left to your imagination? You wouldn't watch a real match with no picture just to imagine something different going on, unless you support Blackburn :D

I see this alot, and really don't get it, why do you want things left to your imagination? You wouldn't watch a real match with no picture just to imagine something different going on, unless you support Blackburn :D

I understand it to be honest. Not the best of comparisons because 2D isn't no picture at all. I just don't think the 3D match engine is quite good enough yet, although it's obviously making massive progress, and I prefer to watch the 2D one because a) the imagination aspect and b) it's easier to track what players are making mistakes, doing what they should be without getting distracted by various graphics and camera angles.

I see this alot, and really don't get it, why do you want things left to your imagination?

Because the 3D animations are not believable enough. 2D obviously shows less detail so your mind fills in the gaps and the goals you see as well as the general play looks just like real players playing real football in your head. Whereas in 3D you see ugly, clunky animations that don't properly match the situations which they're supposed to represent. For me this totally destroys the believability aspect.

I have given up with 3d i realise it's that, that makes me feel out of love with the game so now i alternate between 2d and only commentry

Feel very much the same. I like the old school commentary. Champ Manager like it should be. No point in having rubbish 3D graphics. With same things shown over and over.

Archived