betting features

Man walks into a betting shop, "Hi, I'd like to bet that Man Utd lose by 5 goals or more in the Champions League Final."

Betting shop employee: "Wow, that's quite a prediction. How much would you like to bet?"

Man: "My entire transfer budget and my horse, he's worth a few quid."

Betting shop employee: "Okay, here's your slip, good doing business with you Sir Alex."

What a brilliant idea, everybody will be rich in no time (except the bookies who will go bankrupt)!

given that the match-odds make no sense half the time you'd likely still lose...

I recently mullered a team at their place in the mickey-mouse cup... so in the league game at their place just a few short weeks later... THEY were odds-on favourites.. (we mauled them badly...) it's a farce!

and as the match-odds affect the players motivation and the effects of your team-talks they should be bloody right! (and they rarely are...)

Is it possible to buy USM98 from anywhere? If it was cheap enough I would love to give it a bash again.

As for betting included in a game that tries to be as realistic as possible no chance.

Thanks, it's okay to post as long as it is legal.

Its a grey area, DOS games are still under copy right in the UK (which is 50 years if memory serves me correctly) how ever as these games are no longer available made or sold its arguable under law that it isnt copy right theft as you arent denying the copyright holder any income. As this is a SI forum it would depend on their and Sega's view soley

Man walks into a betting shop, "Hi, I'd like to bet that Man Utd lose by 5 goals or more in the Champions League Final."

Betting shop employee: "Wow, that's quite a prediction. How much would you like to bet?"

Man: "My entire transfer budget and my horse, he's worth a few quid."

Betting shop employee: "Okay, here's your slip, good doing business with you Sir Alex."

What a brilliant idea, everybody will be rich in no time (except the bookies who will go bankrupt)!

Kobe_U_Mad_Apparently_Superwoman_has_an_eyesight_problem-s230x180-135498-410.jpg

Seriously though, I doubt that they could include anything like this. Would be a laugh though.

Archived