Can I have a refund - Luis Suarez ruins FM11

Luis Suarez just ruined Football Manager 11 for me totally. I want a refund from SI. I had been loving it, playing it to death. I hadn't found any of the very minor issues particularly worrying and this was the best version of the game ever for me, truly loving it.

My first save, 'Everton First go' was going great. Champions, European Champions. Players like Badelj, Rakitic and Suarez were club legends. Suarez was breaking all records, love by the club, it's fans and on everyone's favourites list.

Then I go on the internet and see he's signed for Liverpool. I just can't face the game anymore.

Its ok torres is leaving.

Heck he's already gone to barca in my save.

i love how people assume he's leaving, there was a whole off season of stories about him leaving but the only one's with quotes from the man himself said he wasn't leaving.

tbh i wouldn't blame him if he wanted to leave but until he actually publicly admits he wants to leave its all transfer gossip.

Luis Suarez just ruined Football Manager 11 for me totally. I want a refund from SI. I had been loving it, playing it to death. I hadn't found any of the very minor issues particularly worrying and this was the best version of the game ever for me, truly loving it.

My first save, 'Everton First go' was going great. Champions, European Champions. Players like Badelj, Rakitic and Suarez were club legends. Suarez was breaking all records, love by the club, it's fans and on everyone's favourites list.

Then I go on the internet and see he's signed for Liverpool. I just can't face the game anymore.

You can't blame the scousers for signing him, he obviously seems to be quite the handy little player

How about you snap out of the fog and realise its just a computer game....

Is your next thread gonna be about Tim Cahill's transfer request?

How about you snap out of the fog and realise its just a computer game....

Is your next thread gonna be about Tim Cahill's transfer request?

I think it's called a sense of humour. You must be a Liverpool fan. Suarez will be epic fail in England anyway. :)

i love how people assume he's leaving, there was a whole off season of stories about him leaving but the only one's with quotes from the man himself said he wasn't leaving.

tbh i wouldn't blame him if he wanted to leave but until he actually publicly admits he wants to leave its all transfer gossip.

I love how people assume I'm being serious...especially when I compare real life to FM :rolleyes:

You do realise he's handed in a transfer request?

well he did put in a transfer request which was of course knocked back by the club

Suarez will be epic fail in England anyway. :)

Why? He is an incredibly talented player who has a high workrate. With such tenacity about his play I genuinly see him as being one of the best signings Liverpool could make. Shame there is a huge chance that the mediocrity throughout the rest of the team might drag him down to be be only a marginal success.

Why? He is an incredibly talented player who has a high workrate. With such tenacity about his play I genuinly see him as being one of the best signings Liverpool could make. Shame there is a huge chance that the mediocrity throughout the rest of the team might drag him down to be be only a marginal success.

Liverpool fan?

Archived