Niklas Bendtner

Absolutely amazing this player got top scorer in premier league in the first season on 10.3 patch beating the likes of drogba, rooney, torres etc which made win premier league :)

21 app - 24 goals 13 sub

is he good in anyone elses game thanks:p

sorry bot dat aswell

Nicklas Bendtner u happy now

and all of u stop hatin on a great talent as he will become one of the best strikers in the world just needs to work on finishing

peace

Really?!? Just his finishing? OK.

sorry bot dat aswell

and all of u stop hatin on a great talent as he will become one of the best strikers in the world just needs to work on finishing

peace

Bendtner..........I don't even know what am gonna type

Oh yea, that's right.

Now i remember what i was going to say.

Bendtner, One of these players who Sir Alex could sort out in a jiffy. None of this, strolling around chewing gum trying to look cool.

I think he has alot of potential but time is running out. the Abyss awaits him i reckon.

In my game i hardly ever see his name on the score sheet.

How has no one pointed this guy in the direction of GPTG yet?

And Bendtner, world class? He's an arrogant imbecile with less than half the talent he thinks he has.

The best thing he's ever been involved in? The headbutt with Adebayor when we battered them 5-1!! :D

Well, Bendtner did promise to show he is world class next season, if I remember correctly. Though I'm not quite sure what he's been waiting for. Perhaps he's getting a brain transplant during the summer to achieve that.

he's waiting for Wenger to sell all of Arsenal's good players so then he stands out. :)

His main problem is his attitude, he needs to take his head out of his backside and realise that instead of talking about being the best striker in the world, that the way to do that is to show it on the pitch and let the world tell you how great you are.

Wearing number 52 to show off his £52k a week salary is also the most arrogant thing I have ever seen or heard from any footballer. :thdn:

His main problem is his attitude, he needs to take his head out of his backside and realise that instead of talking about being the best striker in the world, that the way to do that is to show it on the pitch and let the world tell you how great you are.

Wearing number 52 to show off his £52k a week salary is also the most arrogant thing I have ever seen or heard from any footballer. :thdn:

I dont think the number 52 was anything to do with his salary, and I remember Van Persie was as cocky as Bendtner and now he has grown abit he can back it up, the next few years Bendtner will

One of my favourite quotes of the season was about Bendtner, it was in the match against Burnley (I think). After he had missed another absolute sitter. One of the commentators asked "When did Burnley sign that big Danish Defender?".

i dont know any player as tall and young as him that is better, hes the best of his generation

Only because he's so tall. If you take height out of the equation you can find loads of players who are better.

How can you all hate on a player like this..? I remember in Adebayors first couple of season with Arsenal playing as Henry's understudy. He looked terrible, missing MORE chances than Bendtner did in this past season. Everyone thought Adebayor was going to be crap but then what happened..? Henry left and he was our best striker. £25 million later he's regarded as one of the best in the League. Give Bendtner a chance and I think he'll turn out great. :)

OT: Bendtner is fantastic for me.

9nicklasbendtner3.png

Season 2: 39(4) Apps - 25 Goals - 26 Assists.

Season 3: 56(4) Apps - 43 Goals - 30 Assists.

How can you all hate on a player like this..? I remember in Adebayors first couple of season with Arsenal playing as Henry's understudy. He looked terrible, missing MORE chances than Bendtner did in this past season. Everyone thought Adebayor was going to be crap but then what happened..? Henry left and he was our best striker. £25 million later he's regarded as one of the best in the League. Give Bendtner a chance and I think he'll turn out great. :)

OT: Bendtner is fantastic for me.

9nicklasbendtner3.png

thank u malikoi hes going to be one of the best just give him the chance

also can people stop talking about him in real life and just talk about him on the game his real life performance has nothing to do with fm 2010

if u wanna talk about him real life go to football forum thanks

sorry bot dat aswell

peace

Are you serious? He's 22 and he's hardly developing...he isn't gonna get much better than he is now...He has the potential to hit about 15 goals a season, other than that he'll never be a world-class striker..

Well, most comments in here are about the real life Bendtner though, hence the criticisms.

In the game though, he is good. In fact, a better player than in real life. Same with Adebayor, though he has been toned down the last couple of FMs. If you compare him in FM10 to him in FM08, then you would see what I mean. I actually managed Arsenal in FM08, Adebayor was the best striker in the world, easily. Bendtner was not too far behind him in that same game. Hardly close to their real life equivalents.

I have to agree with some of the posters here about his (Bendtner) attitude. It's primarily why he is what he is, and not what he thinks he is. The whole no. 52 shirt and his 52k/week salary is also true, which shows his vanity. However, the reason why I mention this, is because he rarely exhibits any indication of this supposed world class skill, which could justify the high opinion he has of himself.

As an Arsenal he can be infuriating at times, but mostly he does put in a lot of work and we played much better when he came back into the side after injury. I think tbh he will only ever be a supporting striker but I'd still take the 10-15 goals a season he would offer.

Archived