Anyone only had one save game since FM10 was brought out?

I'm asking this because I'm wondering if I am the only one who has this going at the moment!

Took me from Napoli to Q.P.R via Italy, Atalanta, Newcastle and Inter.

I'm in 2023 and battling relegation in the Premiership after failing at Inter.

Any other similar stories?

This is my first and only, same as every season...dont normally get this far but currently in 2023 at Matlock Town in League One, taken them from Conf North...started with Notts County (easy before patches!) was there for 11 season, won Prem 4 times with them then left to Club America in Mexico, two years there now Matlock is my next progect :)

Loving it...next stop probably Flamengo in Brazil, bottom five of 2nd Division there, then hopefully Inter

Strangely enough, this is the first game I've ever actually got into!

I always get into it, but theres something about this game, I actually never won a major trophy on FM 09 so maybe thats the problem...

I'm on my 2nd. I started with Everton. I would still be on my first but updating to 10.3 made me encounter a game breaking bug with transfer negotiations so I had to give up after 10 seasons with Leeds. I was gutted. I can see my Everton one going on for a long time though, I've got a new stadium being built and I'll then do what I always do and change nations for a while (I tend to go to France, Portugal or Holland) before coming back to a sleeping giant in England.

I've been on one save throughout FM10.

Stalybridge Celtic: Winners BSN, left when leading BSP

Watford: saved from relegation, Winners Championship 2 seasons later, left before Premiership started

San Lorenzo: Winners Argentinian Premiership x 2, RU x 1, Winners Copa de Liberdatores

Atletico Madrid: Winners La Liga x 5, RU x 1, CL x 2 (currently in semis), WCC x 2, Spanish Cup x 1, Super Cup x 2

I've been on one game, It's saved to lots of files because I'm paranoid but it's the same game, I've managed St Mirren all this time, currently in 2019 and on route to win my 8th scottish premier, I've won four scottish cups, three league cups, one Europa league, one European Super Cup. Been in the semi's of champions league a few times but never reached the final.

Squad average age is 21, and I've felt tempted to leave due to the fact we still have only a 10,000 all seater stadium after all this time and I'm starting to bleed money mostly because my shareholders keep taking massive dividends that turn my 4 million mount profit into a 6 million pound profit loss. They're greedy bastards.

The team mate :D

Although I did know that, I just thought the name was funny. Never heard of Tooting and Mitcham. They must be well down the English Leagues, are they?

Yes yes, I could Google it, but that's what you lot are all here for. ;)

well 2 for me but only cos my son deleted the first plus i normally start another when the update is released i like the game as up to date as poss. currently at the end of 2013/14 season about to win serie a with lazio been there whole time already won 1 italian cup, 1 serie a been doing well in cl always over achieving so far. at same time managed ivory coast rebuilt team as all aging although drogba cant stop scoring still i left after 16 months as my lazio team seemed to be affected. 1 in game week later brazil sack their manager approach me i can refuse beggining to wish i did mind really need to rebuild that team not enough good youth world ranking= 20th poor poor poor

One for me, my custom-made team Canterbury City. But with my contract due to run out at the end of this season and CCFC on course to win it's third straight EPL title and 2nd straight quad, I'm seriously thinking about rejecting all contract offeres and moving to lower-league team in France. Seeing as my manager is French...

Winning it all, all the time, is too boring.

I've had a few go really. It's mainly because I go into and take part in the challenges down in CSE. However the save I've devoted most time to is my Boston Utd game for Dafuge's challenge. It's 2035/36 and we're 4 times winners of the prem, 1 time Champions League winners and lots of other trophy wins, we're also sitting pretty at the top of the table and have just started the new year.

Archived