Total momey made as a manager

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

go to the manager overview and have a look at total career earnings how much have you made to date on your current save??

see who has the most

just your momey no trophies or what ever

i cant take the photo . go to manager overview which is found under the drop down tab at the top on your name as manager on first screen . total money earnerd to date

As Portsmouth manager, I find that my career earnings haven't been paid yet :confused:

It just has an 'I.O.U.' where there should be a figure of how much I have earnt!

What difference does it make how many threads or posts in any amount of time? It doesn't matter. They're just trying to join in the forum fun. If you don't like the posts or threads your browser is equipped with a back button and it's not mandatory to reply to every post and thread either.

I don't know how much I've earned.

Although in the game where I reached 100 years old I had amassed a total of nearly €1bn

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=140439

OMG WOW rich much ahahah nice retirement even though you woudlnt get much being 100 haha

What difference does it make how many threads or posts in any amount of time? It doesn't matter. They're just trying to join in the forum fun. If you don't like the posts or threads your browser is equipped with a back button and it's not mandatory to reply to every post and thread either.

I don't know whats your problem, but neither me or the other guy said it as a bad thing?

There was no reason to go all 'mini-mod' all of a sudden. Jeez.

I for one, think its good we get more active users and such, like leedsUNITED has created a few threads in Gen. Discussion in last couple days, which have all been quite popular, rather that the usual drizzle people post. :thup:

In my experience, and I am a moderator on a few forums, is that most people that post up stats about someone's posting habits is trying to goad them or have a little moan about it.

If that's not the case here then I apologise. But there was no real point in bringing it up, had nothing to do with the topic and was completely off-topic.

Sorry for going all "mini-mod" but it just irks me when some people have a pop at others for literally nothing. Just like I'm doing now. And now I'm irked at myself.

DOH! :D

Carry on - don't mind me. I'll put my baton and whistle down.

tell that to the mods who close all my threads ahhaa

Well if you something relevant or not discussed a gazillion times or post in the right forum area that mightn't happen so often.

The Forum has a Search Facility for searching posts of a similar nature. You'd be wise to use that first before creating new threads. Or look through the other Forum areas and see where the most appropriate place to post is.

Other than that I couldn't care less, it's a friendly piece of advice.

In my experience, and I am a moderator on a few forums, is that most people that post up stats about someone's posting habits is trying to goad them or have a little moan about it.

If that's not the case here then I apologise. But there was no real point in bringing it up, had nothing to do with the topic and was completely off-topic.

Sorry for going all "mini-mod" but it just irks me when some people have a pop at others for literally nothing. Just like I'm doing now. And now I'm irked at myself.

DOH! :D

Carry on - don't mind me. I'll put my baton and whistle down.

Well, lets put it simple.. If I had put a smiley face on the end of my post about him having 122 threads, you would of took it like a joke, like how I meant it! :) So no worries, no harm done. Leave it as that, and get back on topic :thup::D

LMAO

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

I am glad someone found it funny:D

£29.5m, having just finished my 10th season. But erm... what's the point of the money? I'd rather clubs offered me £0 p/week, as then there's more to spend on players...

I think it might stop you getting sacked so easily when things are going wrong(when you have a high wage i mean), i've mentioned this before but dunno if it works like this yet in fm...

I think it might stop you getting sacked so easily when things are going wrong(when you have a high wage i mean), i've mentioned this before but dunno if it works like this yet in fm...

That seems the only use for the money that could possibly have an effect on FM. I like the idea of contracts, but unless you add a whole "Lifestyle" section, like buying your own house, etc (which would awful and tacky), there's very little point to personal earnings.

Unless you can bribe people...

I was thinking that if you get to a certain age, you get to retire. Like I got to 100 years old and had 905m in the bank.

Now, I was thinking it would be great to retire, and be given the choice of buying a club, within my price range.

Then I could add a new manager and I would manage that club. That club would then be very wealthy, because my former self is the chairman/owner of the club.

At this point I go about my business of managing the club and my former self is just a name on the club.

So for example if you retire with €50m in the bank you could in theory buy a club in the lower leagues then become their manager. Injecting your money into that club.

I think that would be a fair way of using your earned wealth. At no stage do you get to own the club, only on retirement and then you're out of the game. And you must have a new manager take over the club.

This way you wouldn't be going about starting a new game when you get 10 seasons in.

You'd actually have something to play for and commit you to continue playing. So in 50 seasons time, when you're pushing a zimmerframe and letting 80 year old farts, you can start afresh as a new manager.

The idea really is that when you retire and buy the club, your stats are transferred to the chairman like; loyalty, interference in running the club, transfer policies, ambition, etc.

It might make it a bit more interesting.

I was thinking that if you get to a certain age, you get to retire. Like I got to 100 years old and had 905m in the bank.

Now, I was thinking it would be great to retire, and be given the choice of buying a club, within my price range.

Then I could add a new manager and I would manage that club. That club would then be very wealthy, because my former self is the chairman/owner of the club.

At this point I go about my business of managing the club and my former self is just a name on the club.

So for example if you retire with €50m in the bank you could in theory buy a club in the lower leagues then become their manager. Injecting your money into that club.

I think that would be a fair way of using your earned wealth. At no stage do you get to own the club, only on retirement and then you're out of the game. And you must have a new manager take over the club.

This way you wouldn't be going about starting a new game when you get 10 seasons in.

You'd actually have something to play for and commit you to continue playing. So in 50 seasons time, when you're pushing a zimmerframe and letting 80 year old farts, you can start afresh as a new manager.

The idea really is that when you retire and buy the club, your stats are transferred to the chairman like; loyalty, interference in running the club, transfer policies, ambition, etc.

but as a human you would earn the money but wouldn't all be there for investment as you would have had to buy food etc. over your life for it to be realistic, anyway i like the game the way it is none of this buying stuff with your earnings is for me

I really like that idea; obviously you'd have to take into account expenditure and tax, otherwise it could work (although you would still have the scenario of a 120 year-old chairman... like Aston Villa)

Archived