Where's my damn potato

I fondly remember back in the day (FM2005) i enjoyed a blissful seven seasons with atletico madrid , where wonderkid Potato (real name i swear he's even in FML) did amazing things for me....

and i've not seen him since, how does such a great young talent just disappear off the face of the footballing earth at the tender age of 16?

Erm, not stating the obvious here or anything, but how would it be possible for a 16 year old in FM2005 only age three years in FM2010? Sounds like you got a different guy, Mackem.

You sure it wasn't a regen, Xechs?

Edit: Well, apparently he is in the game, but I haven't been able to find him in mine, maybe he did get taken out of the database.. :\

these puns are disgusting and yes i did find him on the editor, absolutely no history whatsoever, how does that happen, wonderkid to nothing in a few years

i'm not a happy camper

EDIT: Signed him on a trial at benfica, played him up front against E. Amadora roasted two defenders before setting up saviola then scored a wonderful chip from 25 yards XD

It's a toss up between this and "is 14 to young?" for thread title of the season.

I remember last year, I saw a thread called "under 18s rapeage" :D

It was about a guy that wanted to show off his good U18's team, lol..

I bet that would have won thread title of the season that year :D

Archived