Anyone else not wanting to start a FM10 game knowing 10.3 is imminent?

As title says, I dont want to start a game atm cause Im hoping big time that 10.3 arrives today maybe or this evening, would love it. Plus to start now would mean that id have to quit it all in order to get data updated, albeit im using a custom update atm but it isnt quite the same as an official one :p

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what makes people think that it is coming out today

Nobody actually knows when its coming, I'm hoping tomorrow as SI are normally timely and let you play it over the weekend. If not then well its only 3 days till end of the month anyway so i'd say within the next week (eg next friday at the latest)

Yeah this is the horrible stage when I seem to be itching to play FM but just cant get motivated to apply any effort to a save knowing I will be starting afresh soon(hopefully).

I seem to have loads of spare at the moment aswell, bet when the patch comes out I'll be up to my tonsils.

Always the way!!!!

Im waiting too, to start a new game..... i think is going to be realease tomorow or next Friday more likely next friday .....

Could be tomorrow someone posted above that they usually give us the weekend to get our teeth into it. If i remember right didnt they used to release them evening time? Or am i completely wrong lol :confused:

Please let it be out this weekend! 10.2 is unplayable for me due to the match engine not allowing any width to work at all!

I havent had a save going for a while now, 10.2 really messed up the game.

Would love 10.3 this weekend, hopefully with improved stats for the Verminator and Diaby :)

Oh yes, I can't wait for the patch! I think it's out tommorow. But, I give SI an ultimatum: ! want patch at Monday (1st March) or sooner! :D With every bug and issue fixed, and with the best ME so far, as everything else is the best so far. So, I could finally begin my long term save with my beloved Manchester United. Thank you. :):D

Why does everyone think every bug will be fixed?? For every fixed bug there will be another one in it's place. I think 10.2 is playable if you don't want to use your own tactics and you don't mind an unrealistic transfer market.

I think all will be fixed.

That is the problem with 10.2, I don't want someone else's tactcs and to play narrow with 3 strikers. You're tacticaly succesfull manager if you can 'read' ME and not if you understand football IRL and have knowledge about tactics (wich I think I do TBH).

So' that's the ME's problem IMO.

After all, as I said, for me this is the best ever football managment simulation. And with the third patch I expect all bugs and issues to be fixed, so we can have even better game. :)

Why does everyone think every bug will be fixed?? For every fixed bug there will be another one in it's place. I think 10.2 is playable if you don't want to use your own tactics and you don't mind an unrealistic transfer market.

Theres always going to be bugs, but we can at least expect the major ones to be fixed in 10.3.

Yeah I haven't played a single game on FM10... just waiting for 10.3 to fix the major bugs and the official update before I start my first game. I only ever have one game each year and keep it going without starting a new one. I like to load as many leagues as possible.

Got bored with my save a month ago. I've been waiting for the patch since. I didn't see the point in starting a new game but I didn't think I would have to wait this long.

Oh definitely, will play three or four matches in my medium termish wigan game. After being sacked by west ham.

So starting a new game, i want to hold off until the patch is due, since i want to try middlesbrough (celtic light) and see what difference their is between the costs of scottish players since boro brought loads for sixpence

Archived