8.0.1 or 8.0.2?

I'm too involved in my leeds game started in 8.01 now. I understand you can download the new patch and t'll fix things etc etc but I don't want player stats changes and things like that to **** up the feel of the game I've got going.

Also Jan transfers don't bother me as Iintend on getting a game going for more than 5 seasons when I start and after this point it doesn't really matter where anyone started the game at.

8.01 - from what i have heard and read , 8.02 seems to be pretty poor e.g. too many goals being scored , resulting in he game being unreaistic . whereas 8.01 was far more realistic , in terms of score lines , even though shots to goals ratio was an issue , at least scorelines were realistic

right now i would say 8.0.1. I know i have to evolve my tactics; and god have i been trying...but i am just getting decimated left and right. Nothing i try seems to work. I even resorted to "cheating" to try out different tactics. I know i have been an underpowered team...but...i dont know..feel as if i am beating my head against a wall sometimes.

• 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KTTdestroyer:

hmm... anyone knows how to make 8.0.2 save games work with 8.0.1 version? It would be really helpfull, thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't I'm afraid.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WerderBremenYank:

8.02 is the best FM experience i have ever had, been playing since champ man 0304

Realistic, fun, engrossing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure, like having players passing 118 times in a game...if you think FM is realistic you have never watched real football.

8.0.1 - I'm enjoying a long running game and there isn't really any major issues that bother me.

I wouldn't mind the seven subs in the EPL addition, but the drop in stats and corner issues of 8.0.2 have put me off updating.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">8.02 is good - the rest of the moaning peeps are just that, these are the ones that wanted the beta patch etc etc.

Never satisfied. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, how do you explain that an 801 vs 802 question is a lot more controversial than the 701 vs 702 questions were back in the day? Were the moaners (me included) on vacation back then? I have been pretty pleased with the versions over the past years. My beef with the game is exclusive to this years version, so I find that remark pretty unfair.

Archived