Broken leg but walk just fine.

In my fm save as arsenal, in match against Chelsea Theo Walcott had injured and the physio came on with two ambulance men (if u know what i mean) and walcott just stand up and run to the bench and sub is reqiured.

After the match i check what Walcott injury is and i appear to be broken leg how can he get up and run to bench with broken leg!?!?!?!?! suppose to be on strench!

An american westler won a gold medal with a broken neck! These sorts of injuries can often be covered up with adrenaline - Not all broken legs are like edwardos or sukers (actually, is it just arsenal strikers that have weak leg bones?)

yeah they got fracturced broken bone then it will able to walk off but i been check theo walcott and eduardo's injury history and it say exactly same but with theo will out for 13 months compare to ed's 11 so it not small thing.

like u sed maidel... if arsenal striker had weak leg so they won't be able to walk on it if it breaks!

Not sure if he was complaining, I think he was just saying how funny it was.

Yeah your right am not complain just thought it is funny and possible bug but after the feedback about budget not able to create the stretcher now i understand.

i don't understand why some people make it mountain out of mole hill when am not complain just only explain what happen i didn't said "THIS IS WRONG SI NEED TO SORT IT OUT" which i haven't

thanks for ur suggestion tottenhamfmo7 even though u support arsenal fan which suppose to be rival ;).

An american westler won a gold medal with a broken neck!

And then went on to became a drug-addled ****, constantly under arrest, and in one of the biggest jokes of a wrestling company ever.

(If you are talking about Kurt Angle)

And then went on to became a drug-addled ****, constantly under arrest, and in one of the biggest jokes of a wrestling company ever.

(If you are talking about Kurt Angle)

Well I was talking about a PROPER olympic westler. He frankly became a joke once he joined WWF...

Yeah, it's a game. Why even bother improving it?

This is merely a very tiny graphical glitch. So small infact, that im pretty certain its happened 100s of times to other people who didnt even notice it.

Now look at all the PROPER errors in the game.

To make a comparason, its like driving a car off a cliff into the sea onto an underwater mine, pulling it out of the sea and taking it to a garage and pointing out that the internal light doesnt work....

Had this of been flagged up in the BUGS forum, then I wouldnt even bat and eye - the fact its in general just seems like a silly over reaction by the OP (and yes - I count - ?!?!?!?! - as a serious over reaction on his part)

I don't agree with the analogy. I think the 3D view needs a lot of work still.

I think you merely emphasised my point. The 3D DOES need a LOT of work still. Players running backwards, running while lying on the ground, running though goal posts and advertising hordings and on and on.

This is such a minor point, its probably never been noticed before or since.

I think you merely emphasised my point. The 3D DOES need a LOT of work still. Players running backwards, running while lying on the ground, running though goal posts and advertising hordings and on and on.

This is such a minor point, its probably never been noticed before or since.

:thup:

And running around with a broken leg is one of those issues.

:thup:

And running around with a broken leg is one of those issues.

I fear you miss the point entirely. This isnt a graphical glitch in the 3D engine.

Players get injured during the match, at some point after this, the game decides what the injury is - in this case it produced a mistake that showed a player with a broken leg running off. The problem was his leg 'wasnt' broken until after the game finished and it decided what his injury was.

I fear you miss the point entirely. This isnt a graphical glitch in the 3D engine.

Players get injured during the match, at some point after this, the game decides what the injury is - in this case it produced a mistake that showed a player with a broken leg running off. The problem was his leg 'wasnt' broken until after the game finished and it decided what his injury was.

I don't really care what your point is. I just wanted to show my support that this issue be fixed. Kthnxbai. :D

An urban dictionary... that spells awful aweful. I'm not convinced strench is actually a word. :D

Urban Dictionary is not a real dictionary. It's full of slang and made up words. My post above was a joke.

From Wikipedia

Named FWA Footballer of the Year for 1956, Trautmann entered football folklore with his performance in the 1956 FA (Football Association) Cup Final. With 17 minutes of the match remaining Trautmann suffered a serious injury after diving at the feet of Birmingham City's Peter Murphy. Despite his injury he continued to play, making crucial saves to preserve his team's 3–1 lead. His neck was noticeably crooked as he collected his winner's medal; three days later an X-ray revealed it to be broken.
Bet he didn't roll about on the floor looking at the ref and waving for a card...

Archived