Haha oh WOW... Really?

Most strangest thing...

screenshot1n.th.jpg

screenshot2dz.th.jpg

I had a friendly game against TSV Alemannia Aachen, I picked my team and my subs and all

and my players just disappeared off the field and i lost 0-32 ?

I think my players were like " Lets just ditch the game and go to a mall or something " what the hell? lol

If your players disappeared at KO, why did it take about 30 minutes for the other team to score? :confused:
First, well done for getting 35% possession with no players.

Second, if there's no players, how did the game kick off again after the first goal?

They're just another couple of life's little mysteries :D

This is what happens when you use FMRTE to DESTROY TEAM.

I've sen this on another forum, the AI has to field players, but it has not data since all actual players are fooked, so it generates 'grey' players on a whim which cannot be displayed owing to lack of data.

They ARE there, just invisible, oh, and pish poor.

I've sen this on another forum, the AI has to field players, but it has not data since all actual players are fooked, so it generates 'grey' players on a whim which cannot be displayed owing to lack of data.

Of course grey players can be displayed. Ever played an unloaded amateur side?

I really think you need to stop going on that other form, its clearly not accurate in whatever its telling you.

Back to the OP its a bit like that sky sports advert, where man utd score without any players :)

The bug is that for some reason your team doesn't get loaded in to the game and from that second on the match engine starts behaving in seriously weird ways. The stats it throws up will all be false and there'll be weird invisible walls all over the pitch - its the graphical and statistical engines trying to make sense of a match that's gone a bit mental.

Reminds me of what happened to me on a previous football manager game (2005 i think) the match commentry was ahead of of the gameplay on the 2D screen.

It was like "GOAL... Frank Lampard smashes the ball from the spot" when the 2D pitch showed Cole taking a throw in. the worst thing about it is by the end of the game it clearly said i had won 3-1. But when i looked at the league table i noticed another loss to my team. I then looked at my fixtures list and it said i lost 0-1. Why did their goal count?

The only time i've seen this happen, is when you use FMRTE to cripple the opponents matchday squad, reducing condition and match fitness, so the AI doesn't have a chance to play Reserve or Youth players. But since you're managing the team i doubt you did that ;)

Just hope it doesn't happen in a league game :D

I had the same thing happen to me when i was holidaying with my Barca squad - lost 32-0 to Almeria when i had no players on the pitch.

From what I could gather from watching the match again, there seemed to be two invisible players - PLAYER#1 as he was referred to in the match was a goalkeeper, and PLAYER#2 was a rightback. Made me laugh to watch it, and it totally ruined my goal difference hehe.

Archived