possibly the best ever regen :)

No, he isn't the best ever. He has CA points wasted in areas such as tackling and marking, and is only one footed which means many stats will be higher than if he was two footed.

By the way, be prepared for lots of people saying you are cheating. I don't, fwiw.

Oh, and why would someone have the MSN name SLAG? :D

To be one of the best attackers ever he definitely needs higher values for Determination, Flair, Pace and Acceleration.

And as Arsenal mentioned, alot of CA points wasted on stats that's kinda useless for most attackers.

Sorry son, but Ivan Popov is the best ever player, let alone regen

http://www.community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=118478

Got another youngin' on the way, gonna eclipse this dude :cool:

He really, really isn't. He isn't even the best ever left back.

I was always under the impression that the poster had to be in possession of the regen, which is not the case in this instance.

Nope, that thread is basically to show any regens. I believe there is a regen thread in this forum too?

Sorry son, but Ivan Popov is the best ever player, let alone regen

http://www.community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=118478

Got another youngin' on the way, gonna eclipse this dude :cool:

not at all, jumping 16 and pretty poor heading attribute means he's gonna be beat in the air pretty easily! and as mentioned earlier dribbling of 8 is poor. he's the ricky hatton of regens very very good but can't cut it with the elite!

• 1 month later...
No, he isn't the best ever. He has CA points wasted in areas such as tackling and marking, and is only one footed which means many stats will be higher than if he was two footed.

By the way, be prepared for lots of people saying you are cheating. I don't, fwiw.

Oh, and why would someone have the MSN name SLAG? :D

the msn name bit is a long story LMAO :p

on topic i honestly think his the greatest regen ever maybe even player of all time. if pele was in fm at his peak against him i think my regen would win. :p

I recon mine is better, well not mine but the one I found. Shame NZ can't produce players like that irl.

Damn that's an amazing regen.

Op's regen is good. I had one in 08 similar to him only a little slow. That guy wouldn't stop scoring, makers me wonder what this guy's conversion rate is.

Archived