** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

Wich version is the best one? I playing v4 with nice results , but many here says that v1 and v2 are good. Author suggest that v4 is the best version , so i dont know what to do , play v4 or try other.

the v4 is the best for sure

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the v4 is great in home matches...but away it kinda sucks :)...should i use instead v2 or v3 in those matches?

Im managing newcastle btw...and i lost 5-2 and 4-2 to man city and blackburn respactively (they both play a 4-1-2-1-2)

my team is :

Enyeama

Beye Coloccini Taylor Felipe

jonas burton nolan duff

owen Martins

Trying v4 at home it is unstoppable but i cannot buy a win away I keep getting smashed. I am trying adjusting DL, tempo, width, mentality but nothing is helping.

try use v2 away then?

Quick question tyler, for V2 what do you consider to be a small club, like mid championship or what? Also i am a mid championship side so i was wondering what are the differences between V2 and V3?

v2 more defensive and v3 is more offensive

Quilmes in the Argentina first division. Also my AM does TT and has a crap motivating stat, have just hired a new one with a stat of 16 maybe that will help.

I Recommend you keep v4 or use v1 for me are the best

Quick question tyler, for V2 what do you consider to be a small club, like mid championship or what? Also i am a mid championship side so i was wondering what are the differences between V2 and V3?

Good question. A club size changes in relation to the league it plays in and quality of opposing teams. Therefore West Brom are small in the EPL but in Championship they would be a large club. It has more to do with predicted finish in league table. For example Spurs, Newcastle, Everton and Villa would be middle sized in terms of the Premiership. Hope that makes sense.

Hello mate just downloaded your V4 tactic. Gonna give it a try with my luton team. Will keep you posted on how i get on. Do you think your V5 will be better for them or any other version for that matter?

Hi great tactic

Dropping by it looks impressive as a Cardiff team it's working well.

Quincy on the wing is quick and Bothroyd up front is very very good so's Chopra as a striker, Steve Foster has 17 tackling and is good there. Foster is also 6ft alternative to Cb along with Gyepes Johnson and Navas(16 tackling heading a 14 marking) is 6ft 5.

Just played my first game pre season vs Peterhead still tough as pre-season every game is annoying.

I won 5-0 away which is very good with some good football, just wondering are you 100 percent on team talks as normally isnt it we can win this and half time 4-0 up am I still suppose to say team - nothing to a 8.5 striker?

Thanks a lot

P.S I'm using v.4

Hi great tactic

Dropping by it looks impressive as a Cardiff team it's working well.

Quincy on the wing is quick and Bothroyd up front is very very good so's Chopra as a striker, Steve Foster has 17 tackling and is good there. Foster is also 6ft alternative to Cb along with Gyepes Johnson and Navas(16 tackling heading a 14 marking) is 6ft 5.

Just played my first game pre season vs Peterhead still tough as pre-season every game is annoying.

I won 5-0 away which is very good with some good football, just wondering are you 100 percent on team talks as normally isnt it we can win this and half time 4-0 up am I still suppose to say team - nothing to a 8.5 striker?

Thanks a lot

P.S I'm using v.4

Thanks for the comment. The team talks are maybe not 100% perfect but generally they do work great at keeping morale high. I suppose you could make small changes to the general rule that I use, with the 8.5 ST at half-time for example?

Hello mate just downloaded your V4 tactic. Gonna give it a try with my luton team. Will keep you posted on how i get on. Do you think your V5 will be better for them or any other version for that matter?

Hi Powello. Good luck with the tactic. V5 doesn't seem as good as v4 after some testing.

any indications as to what changes have been made to the tactic for v5. is it better defensively etc?

Hi Gareth. V5 isn't going as planned. Still some issues to sort out during testing. So it won't be out for a few days. I'd stick with v4 just now.

This tactic is absolutely amazing

Before I turned to this thread, I was frustrated to find my Man City starting 1W2D1L(2-0 Sunderland, 3-3 @ Stoke, 2-2 Villa, 0-1 @ Fulham) in the EPL (The game has run for years so I got a decent squad which should achieve way more than that)

After I use this one, I got:

2-1 @ Bayern ECL

3-0 Liverpool EPL

3-0 Sunderland LC

3-0 @ Sheff Utd EPL

2-0 M. Haifa ECL (Half lineup was bench players)

3-1 Reading EPL

3-0 @ Portsmouth EPL

3-1 @ Rangers ECL

3-0 @ Charlton EPL

3-0 Boro EPL

3-0 West Ham EPL

3-1 Rangers ECL

1-0 @ WBA EPL

1-0 Spurs LC

4-0 Chelsea EPL

15W0D0, 40 goals and only 4 conceded, with totally NO TWEAK

Simply the best tactic I've ever used for FM09

This tactic is absolutely amazing

Before I turned to this thread, I was frustrated to find my Man City starting 1W2D1L(2-0 Sunderland, 3-3 @ Stoke, 2-2 Villa, 0-1 @ Fulham) in the EPL (The game has run for years so I got a decent squad which should achieve way more than that)

After I use this one, I got:

2-1 @ Bayern ECL

3-0 Liverpool EPL

3-0 Sunderland LC

3-0 @ Sheff Utd EPL

2-0 M. Haifa ECL (Half lineup was bench players)

3-1 Reading EPL

3-0 @ Portsmouth EPL

3-1 @ Rangers ECL

3-0 @ Charlton EPL

3-0 Boro EPL

3-0 West Ham EPL

3-1 Rangers ECL

1-0 @ WBA EPL

1-0 Spurs LC

4-0 Chelsea EPL

15W0D0, 40 goals and only 4 conceded, with totally NO TWEAK

Simply the best tactic I've ever used for FM09

Thats great Klassens. Thanks for the encouragement. What version are you using, V4?

Hey Tyler, very interesting tactic, been struggling for consistency with my old QPR side and now with Derby using a 442 with wingers in the AMR/L positions, used your ideas to change my midfield and have managed to get it working really well, you might want to consider trying it with the winger sin more forward positions, it seems to give more attacking but still pretty good defensively.

Also (as my players aret quite as good) took off the specific crossing to near/far posts and slightly reduced closing down, d line and creative freedon and all going great, only 1 loss in 6 games!!

Cheers

when we ask players to learn new preferred move, should we ask them stop using existed move?

for example vela have "move into channels", should he cancel this moved and then learn "run with ball through centre" ?

and also, some of the player dont want to learn or cancel the moved, any idea?

thanks

I think you don't have to force the players to change their preferred moves if they don't wanna do so......

In my opinion Tylor may mean they'd better have the moves but they don't have to... If they have the moves, great! If they don't, not a big deal...

I haven't lost in Scotland for over two years using version 2 (not since using version one in the first of the three seasons with your tactic). I used it on light tackling last season and won the treble. My disciplinary record was better but I didn't do any better in the CL (QF this year as opposed to SF last year).

I scored an amazing 123 goals and conceded just 11 in the SPL.

Version 4 next season. I really want that CL win. Teams with world class AML and AMR are hard to beat.

I think you don't have to force the players to change their preferred moves if they don't wanna do so......

In my opinion Tylor may mean they'd better have the moves but they don't have to... If they have the moves, great! If they don't, not a big deal...

Thats right uknownick. Thanks

when we ask players to learn new preferred move, should we ask them stop using existed move?

for example vela have "move into channels", should he cancel this moved and then learn "run with ball through centre" ?

and also, some of the player dont want to learn or cancel the moved, any idea?

thanks

Hi rkcw. Yes be better to take it off. Eg. DC 'gets forward whenever possible', or ST 'moves into channels'.

I haven't lost in Scotland for over two years using version 2 (not since using version one in the first of the three seasons with your tactic). I used it on light tackling last season and won the treble. My disciplinary record was better but I didn't do any better in the CL (QF this year as opposed to SF last year).

I scored an amazing 123 goals and conceded just 11 in the SPL.

Version 4 next season. I really want that CL win. Teams with world class AML and AMR are hard to beat.

Thats great going Coop. CL is very tough if the draw isn't kind. Try v4. Many say its best.