** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler,

Am in the middle of a long term game and a bit loath to update to 9.3.0 until we find a tactic that definitely works without having to restart a game...

Is the initial v1 of this tactic the one you used on 9.2.0:confused:

Tyler,

Am in the middle of a long term game and a bit loath to update to 9.3.0 until we find a tactic that definitely works without having to restart a game...

Is the initial v1 of this tactic the one you used on 9.2.0:confused:

I used it on both 9.2.0 and 9.3.0. It work well in both.

this is my squad

gk kirkland/doyle

rb santon/kelly

lb mattock/queudrue

cb gioda/ridgwell/forsund

cb medjani/beevers/pearce

rm larsson

lm driver/mcsheffery

cm delph/mcarthur

cm bentgsson/parejo/morton

st fletcher/makukula/mcfadden

st lewandowski/obinna

I used it on both 9.2.0 and 9.3.0. It work well in both.

Thanks for getting back to me so quick.

Seeing as i have the update on my memory stick ready to go, do you recommend updating and sticking with my game:confused: or updating and starting a new one as there are no more planned updates???

Thanks for getting back to me so quick.

Seeing as i have the update on my memory stick ready to go, do you recommend updating and sticking with my game:confused: or updating and starting a new one as there are no more planned updates???

Update yes. Its up to you whether to start a new game. If enjoying you're current save, stick with it. Updating to 9.3.0 won't effect it.

Well I've started a game on 9.0.3 with Tottenham and began using v2. However after a 2-0 reverse at the KC, i've now responded by using v3. So far I have won two games, both by the 2-0 scoreline.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks for feedback Luke. I think Spurs would suit v4 very well. Might be worth a try.

i have test ur tactic using OI, and i find that although i lower their chance to create goals, but i lost some possession. well it is up to everyone to see which r the better tactic for them.. heh ^^

Thanks for that xiaoicy. Thats interesting to note. What OI's did you use?

i kind of found out that my Ass. man usually ask me to show weaker foot for MR/L, MC and both ST. and i personally show weaker foot, close down, hard tackling for the GK too. as i feel that it might (not so sure), increase the chance of header into goal more often. but im still testing out the OI too.. so i will try to feed back soon enough..

as for now about testing over 20 matches with OI, i find that in some game, not sure whether is my player over confident about the recently winning, my defender will give the opp some space to create goals.. not sure is it my player or the OI.. so need some guide n advice or some one to test it out too.. ^^

Ok peeps, after careful consideration and much testing, I give to you:

v4 Elite:

http://files.filefront.com/tylerbode903elitetac/;13440060;/fileinfo.html

Instructions as per OP

Is this the elite from the other thread Tyler?

If so, i played 8 games with it scoring just two goals and creating just 4 CCC's in all those games.

I am playing as West Ham which may well be the problem? but i did much better with the V1 in 9.3.0 after 17 games with V1 i had W 9 D 6 L 2 which was a great start, but then went on a 9 game winless run in which the tactic no longer performed at all.

Shame

CORRECT TACTIC.

Sorry to all who downloaded wrong tactic.

*NEW* (10/3/09 11.45am gmt). If you downloaded before this time, delete and re-download this.

Tylerbode (9.3.0) V4, Elite Tactic:

http://files.filefront.com/tylerbode+v4elitetac/;13441793;/fileinfo.html

- Final version concluded after testing of previous 3 versions at all levels (from Confererence to UCL). Thankyou to all who tested and gave feedback.

Hi Tyler,

Looks like the tactic is getting some great feedback; I'm going to download it when I get home and try it with my Wolves team who I think have some players with exactly the correct attributes to make it work ... including Keirrison, Axel Witsel, Willins Santana and a regen CB with pace / acc 20 on top of the standard CB stats. Which of your four varisations would you suggest for a team with very good technical stats?

Out of interest, is this tactic based on any of the framworks laid out in TTAF?

Finally, I was wondering why you have opted against creating 'defensive' and 'shut up shop' variants because sometimes I like to see out a game when leading to a bigger side.

CORRECT TACTIC.

Sorry to all who downloaded wrong tactic.

*NEW* (10/3/09 11.45am gmt). If you downloaded before this time, delete and re-download this.

Tylerbode (9.3.0) V4, Elite Tactic:

http://files.filefront.com/tylerbode.../fileinfo.html

- Final version concluded after testing of previous 3 versions at all levels (from Confererence to UCL). Thankyou to all who tested and gave feedback.

It doesnt take you on to your tactic mate

with V2 i won league 1 with Peterboro in my 1st season with 105 points then came 15th in the championship only winning 3 away games, would you recommend anything (e,g a diff version) ? does your training schedule complement your tactic ? i couldnt get your training to work as it isnt the right file type, so i use darkstar training.

Firstly, this is a great tactic that got my team playing good football. I've managing Exeter in 2nd season and have rised to top half table with this tactic.

I find that the tactic really works well at home where I score lots of goals and keep very solid at the back - winning games 2-0, 3-0 etc.

However, away from home it's a different story where I can't buy a win. I have the worst away form in the league. I normally lose 2-0 in most cases...!

Can you suggest why this is the case? Or are there any tweaks that might help away from home?

Any help appreciated.

Firstly, this is a great tactic that got my team playing good football. I've managing Exeter in 2nd season and have rised to top half table with this tactic.

I find that the tactic really works well at home where I score lots of goals and keep very solid at the back - winning games 2-0, 3-0 etc.

However, away from home it's a different story where I can't buy a win. I have the worst away form in the league. I normally lose 2-0 in most cases...!

Can you suggest why this is the case? Or are there any tweaks that might help away from home?

Any help appreciated.

Hi Josimar, good feedback. Its an easy answer I know but try v4. For me it is the best of all the tactics and should do well with you're team.

with V2 i won league 1 with Peterboro in my 1st season with 105 points then came 15th in the championship only winning 3 away games, would you recommend anything (e,g a diff version) ? does your training schedule complement your tactic ? i couldnt get your training to work as it isnt the right file type, so i use darkstar training.

Try v4 and I'll post training soon.

when i put a .RAR file in my schedules folder it doesnt work, any ideas why?

Go to your tactics folder and right click it and unzip it to there.

WINRAR or WINZip are used to compress file to make them smalller and quicker to download off the internet.