** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

Started new save game wth celtic with your tactic,great pre season but mixed results at start of the league..Won 1-0 against st mirren at home(31 shots 1 clear cut chance),Won 1-0 against dundee utd away,Drew 0-0 with falkirk at home(25 shots)then won 1-0 against rangers at home..

Im sitting top of the league after 4 games but have the least amount of goals in the SPL.The tactic seems great in defence and im creating a load of chances per game but just cant seem to score a lot..

Cheers for the tactic anyway,il give it a season or 2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunfermline update:

Final SPL Table:

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/tylerbode/tyler15.jpg

Last season comparison:

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/tylerbode/tyler9.jpg

Fixtures:

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/tylerbode/tyler16.jpg

Big 3 were much too strong. Considering average age of my first team is 19, its good to qualify for Europe. If I can bring in some experience in defence, I think we could challenge for a top 3 place next season.

Played for a bit results so far using the one for smaller teams

Eastbourne 0-0 Rushden

Rushden 3-0 Ebbsfleet

Rushden 3-0 Wrexham

so far so good!

Am still winning and conceded 1 goal all season.

The only problem is injuries, is it my training or the fact I only have 1 physio? I am in the blue square premier so I can't get any more physios, shall I just go back to general training until we get promoted which is definitely going to happen :)

Tyler Bode do you holiday your games or do you watch them in full? Also what patch are you using?

I'm trying to run some tests on yours and other tactics to see how they handle with various teams. I use the holiday function so i can get through it quicker.

I am having some success while holidaying, was wondering if it would be better to watch the games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well after a season in the Italian champions Internazionale was, lost in the 4th to ucl barcelona and the semi-final to Italy's Udinese in the cup please comment my performance much.

Results:

Capturadetelainteira532009024429.jpg

Table:

Capturadetelainteira532009024332.jpg

Tyler, please let me take a course in 1st season with Internazionale I used only the V1 advises you to use the v2? relay tactics mainly in the two games away from home in phases kills kills, as you can see in the picture I have lost to Barcelona and to Udinese. help me please I'm starting the second season

Am still winning and conceded 1 goal all season.

The only problem is injuries, is it my training or the fact I only have 1 physio? I am in the blue square premier so I can't get any more physios, shall I just go back to general training until we get promoted which is definitely going to happen :)

I was having the same problem with Internazionale training I then swapped using the Tug's Training and injuries stopped.

Cheers for that Wes. You did well there. Keep us informed of you're progress.

season2.jpg

Second Season of using the tactic, My fist season in the first division so i was really happy with that, some better results against the bigger boys of the league could have seen me getting premier division football, but its a solid base there and im going to build on my squad and see how the third season (my second in Div 1) treats me, UP THE STARS!!

Well after a season in the Italian champions Internazionale was, lost in the 4th to ucl barcelona and the semi-final to Italy's Udinese in the cup please comment my performance much.

Tyler, please let me take a course in 1st season with Internazionale I used only the V1 advises you to use the v2? relay tactics mainly in the two games away from home in phases kills kills, as you can see in the picture I have lost to Barcelona and to Udinese. help me please I'm starting the second season

Vando, thanks for the feedback. It looks like just need to make a few adjustments. Could you show me a picture of you're team?

Vando, thanks for the feedback. It looks like just need to make a few adjustments. Could you show me a picture of you're team?

Yes I can, I wonder if the games outside the UCL and the cup of italy recommends you keep using only the V1 and V2 using the outside and v1 at home?

This is my team:

Capturadetelainteira532009152043.jpg

Yes I can, I wonder if the games outside the UCL and the cup of italy recommends you keep using only the V1 and V2 using the outside and v1 at home?

This would be much better:

Cesar;

Alves, Demichelis, Milito, Maxwell;

????, Fellaini, Veloso, Buonanotte;

Adriano, Ibrahimovic.

If you read my opening post, you will see that you need fast DC's and fast AMR/L who can dribble. Vieira is too old. You need to buy a good AMR, eg. A.Sanchez, Walcott, Nani. What happened to Santon, did you sell him?

This would be much better:

Cesar;

Alves, Demichelis, Milito, Maxwell;

????, Fellaini, Veloso, Buonanotte;

Adriano, Ibrahimovic.

If you read my opening post, you will see that you need fast DC's and fast AMR/L who can dribble. Vieira is too old. You need to buy a good AMR, eg. A.Sanchez, Walcott, Nani. What happened to Santon, did you sell him?

I still have the Santon, my main question is regarding the use of the V2, I wonder in such a game would be interesting to use the ucl v2 and v1 outside the house at home?

or continue using the v1 in all games?

I still have the Santon, my main question is regarding the use of the V2, I wonder in such a game would be interesting to use the ucl v2 and v1 outside the house at home?

or continue using the v1 in all games?

Keep using V1 just now with the team I sent you. You should do much better. Also play Santon at AMR.

Keep using V1 just now with the team I sent you. You should do much better. Also play Santon at AMR.

ok I'm in 2nd season of January 1st in the series unbeaten, 5 points ahead of Roma, I'm in the cup semi final against Italy's Milan and the 8th to the UCL final against Rangers, thanks for the help so that the end I put my season performance

After finishing second season winning is everything, my career is summarized thus: 2 Series A, 1 Cup of Italy, 1 UCL, 2 Super of Italy:

Series A:

Capturadetelainteira532009193327.jpg

Results:

Capturadetelainteira532009193355.jpg

Tyler Thank you for this wonderful tactic and we will for the 3rd season trying to win it all again

how are you doing it? it doesnt make sense i have a good team i got 4 promotions in 5 seasons then i finished 10th in the championship then installed the new patch and no matter what tactic i used i lose i have lost 4 games in a row and am 2nd from bottom SI have wrecked everything i have achieved with this new patch....

Tyler Bode do you holiday your games or do you watch them in full? Also what patch are you using?

I'm trying to run some tests on yours and other tactics to see how they handle with various teams. I use the holiday function so i can get through it quicker.

I am having some success while holidaying, was wondering if it would be better to watch the games.

Tyler did you miss this question? Please could you give me some feedback.

I am managing the Gills doing quite well at the moment i think my team need to settle to the tactic fully as I don't score as many as I feel I should sometimes. Great tactic though Tyler thanks for all your hard work I shall keep using it. Nice that you go back through answering questions and encouraging/helping people to, that's always nice to see.

here is a couple of screenies

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd86/madmike84/Gillsleaguetable.jpg

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd86/madmike84/Fixtures.jpg

I am using V1 still

Tyler did you miss this question? Please could you give me some feedback.

Sorry bradrhall I did miss the question. I don't holiday my games. I sometimes watch key or extended highlights in big games or to see how the tactic is working.

I am managing the Gills doing quite well at the moment i think my team need to settle to the tactic fully as I don't score as many as I feel I should sometimes. Great tactic though Tyler thanks for all your hard work I shall keep using it. Nice that you go back through answering questions and encouraging/helping people to, that's always nice to see.

here is a couple of screenies

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd86/madmike84/Gillsleaguetable.jpg

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd86/madmike84/Fixtures.jpg

I am using V1 still

Thats good going madmike. Let us know how the season ends. I find that my team starts well, hits a slight dip in the middle and finishes really well in relation to a whole season. Must be the winter weather and bad pitches or something not suiting the passing game.

how are you doing it? it doesnt make sense i have a good team i got 4 promotions in 5 seasons then i finished 10th in the championship then installed the new patch and no matter what tactic i used i lose i have lost 4 games in a row and am 2nd from bottom SI have wrecked everything i have achieved with this new patch....

You should try to start a brand new game after patch is installed. In past experience I have noticed the game runs better for some reason. I have noticed that the tactic while doing ok, doesn't have the same fluency since I patched it to 9.0.3 in 2014.

Sorry bradrhall I did miss the question. I don't holiday my games. I sometimes watch key or extended highlights in big games or to see how the tactic is working.

Do you take advice from ass man regarding the match or is it only what you gather from watching the game.

You mentioned you don't use OI but if the ass man instructs you , do you go with him or ignore the advice.

THANKYOU:

Just want to say to everyone who has commented on the tactic, thanks a lot for all you're feedback and help. It has been exciting to hear back from everyone using the tactic, especially since it is the first time I have uploaded one. Also it has been good to see you helping each other with answers and advice, its very much appreciated. I hope you can continue to post you're questions, progress and any new ideas you may have.

Perfect Tactic:

Since installing 9.0.3, I've noticed that the tactic isn't as fluent or dominant as it was in 9.0.2. I don't know if this is because I installed 9.0.3 during my current game. Has anyone else noticed this?

I want to perfect the tactic for 9.0.3. You've confirmed that this is a good solid base tactic, but I think there are a few things missing. All help would be much appreciated, to make this tactic the:

a. Most entertaining and enjoyable to watch.

b. Most possession dominant.

c. Most effective with the best results.

d. Most able to use home and away against any level of opponent.

The tactic will be tried, tested, tweaked and honed. When we are satisfied with it, we can open a new thread for the tactic, upload it and make a guide. Are you with me out there?

I'm going to spend most of the weekend on this so I will respond to any input speedily. Right, I'm off to start a brand new game. I'll feedback soon on my progress.

Do you take advice from ass man regarding the match or is it only what you gather from watching the game.

You mentioned you don't use OI but if the ass man instructs you , do you go with him or ignore the advice.

I ignore him completely, because he will usually have different preferred; formation, style, marking etc. When I created the tactic from scratch, I watched lots of matches in full and tweaked from there.

I ignore him completely, because he will usually have different preferred; formation, style, marking etc. When I created the tactic from scratch, I watch lots of matches in full and tweaked from there.

Much appreciated. By the way i am now watching the games as opposed to previously holidaying. Will update on my progress while doing some testing. I am on the 9.3 patch but with a default database.

I just tried this tactics with Rosenborg. I have only played one game with it so it isn't really fair to make a judgement yet. However, it did not look good. I watched extended and there seemed to be no plan in the attacking play. I could not produce a single clear cut chance the entire game, I won 1-0 though on a fluke goal after corner, but I was so lucky to win, they ran over me most of the match.

Shots 17-6 , on target 6-1. I will save the game and continue just to try the tactics some more, but don't dare to use it in my main game, from what I saw the first match

I have started a game with Albacete in the Spanish first division and have been using version 2 of the tactic. I am currently sitting in second place at the start of December which is way beyond the board's expectation of a mid table finish.

I have had a few random 4-0 and 5-0 defeats but I am putting this down to the AI cheating with the likes of Zaragoza and Celta Vigo. In one game I lost a goal because their winger crossed the ball along the byline and instead of my keeper saving it he was knocked off his feet and scored an OG - unbelievable.

Tylerbode, playing in this league the defenders that I can afford do not have that great pace or acceleration and I believe that my heavy defeats have come when playing against strikers with genuine pace on long pitches. Can you suggest a tweak that I can introduce when up against this scenario as I don't just want to drop the Defensive Line in case my defence and midfield become too far apart.

A top tactic - many thanks. Look forward to seeing what improvements you come up with.

I have started a game with Albacete in the Spanish first division and have been using version 2 of the tactic. I am currently sitting in second place at the start of December which is way beyond the board's expectation of a mid table finish.

I have had a few random 4-0 and 5-0 defeats but I am putting this down to the AI cheating with the likes of Zaragoza and Celta Vigo. In one game I lost a goal because their winger crossed the ball along the byline and instead of my keeper saving it he was knocked off his feet and scored an OG - unbelievable.

Tylerbode, playing in this league the defenders that I can afford do not have that great pace or acceleration and I believe that my heavy defeats have come when playing against strikers with genuine pace on long pitches. Can you suggest a tweak that I can introduce when up against this scenario as I don't just want to drop the Defensive Line in case my defence and midfield become too far apart.

A top tactic - many thanks. Look forward to seeing what improvements you come up with.

Sixteenfiveninetyeight, great point you make there. Always make you're own pitch size as small as possible. At the moment I don't have an answer for when you are away from home. I'll get back to you on it. Can anyone else help?

To dominate possession Tyler, I think you only need to reduce the tempo of the team. That's all I've really done, kept the (roughly) same passing length and width, and we regularly dominate possession, really dominate.

i have tested both v1 and v2 with liverpool. Played most of season 1 with v1 and changed to v2 for the second season. V2 seems better defensively but overall i prefer v1 as i score more and my strong squad is up to the challenge. V2 can prove bad if you have a strong team and the opponent is trying to play very defensively. You wont lose but cant score either. In general i would suggest v1 for a medium-strong team and v2 for weaker teams. All in my opinion of course.... I haven't tested them with a weaker team.

You should try to start a brand new game after patch is installed. In past experience I have noticed the game runs better for some reason. I have noticed that the tactic while doing ok, doesn't have the same fluency since I patched it to 9.0.3 in 2014.

There isnt alot of point in me starting a new game as i have brought a club from below the BSN up to the championship and it took alot of time and effort thanks for the reply though...

There isnt alot of point in me starting a new game as i have brought a club from below the BSN up to the championship and it took alot of time and effort thanks for the reply though...

Don't let it stop you trying the tactic though. It might only be me who thinks this as I am Dunfermline in SPL, average age 19 and no better than average squad. So I suppose I shouldn't be dominating most of the teams in the league.

I just finished my first season on 9.0.3 with Giacomense (Serie C2/B) in 6th place; one place from the playoffs. I never dropped below 9th during the course of the season. I used v1 of this tactic from the beginning and did not make any changes before, during, or after the matches. Not bad for a squad that was supposed to finish 17th. I did make a couple of loan signings and free transfers to shore-up holes I had on the team.

I will start with v1 for the next season, because I know I can get promoted once I get rid of some dead weight and bring in some younger players. I might switch to another version of the tactic if I feel v1 isn't working anymore. I did find several games losing big, but I did win a few that I only had a few shot on goal.

-Ambrodel

Hello Tyler bode,

using your v2 tactic on my QPR, after reading everyone's comments it seems like most ppl are having success with this tactic, however im getting pretty bad results, away form is OK, but home form is just terrible have lost 3 home games on the trot now, losing to birmingham 0-1, cardiff 0-3, then southampton 0-3,

i have followed the tactic as posted, and i have a pretty decent squad.

Really frustrated hope you or anyone have any advice? any is help greatly appreciated.

Hello Tyler bode,

using your v2 tactic on my QPR, after reading everyone's comments it seems like most ppl are having success with this tactic, however im getting pretty bad results, away form is OK, but home form is just terrible have lost 3 home games on the trot now, losing to birmingham 0-1, cardiff 0-3, then southampton 0-3,

i have followed the tactic as posted, and i have a pretty decent squad.

Really frustrated hope you or anyone have any advice? any is help greatly appreciated.

Try using v1. You're team should be good enough to do well with that tactic.

Thats v1 that you are using.

I have been using V1 on 9.0.3 patch and won the league in my first year by 1 point also won the Carling cup but lost in the semi final of the champions league to madrid :( but i have got some players in and should do much better this season

The problem with being Rangers is that it is hard to tell. You expect to win the league. The first year i won the league with 102 points using my own tactic. However i didn't like the football. This tactic has excellent runs in from the wing - the way i like to play.

I'm half way through the season and my record so far is W-17 D-2 L-0 F-57 A-6

The two draws where total domination for me too. In fact the opposition only had 2 shots against me between both matches (1 off target and 1 on target which scored). My strikers just misfired.

In the CL I beat both Dortmund and Monaco at home and away. I lost both games against Barcelona. Chelsea next.

I used a combination of the two tactics. i've used version 2 for just a few matches now (last 6) and won one of them 9-0 v Kilmarnock (my biggest ever league win in the game) and another 6-1 v Motherwell. Mind I drew with Falkirk 1-1. It seems to be producing slighlty more goals.

I like to try different tactics out each season but if this one continues the way it is I may actually stick with it a bit longer. I'll let you know. Of those tactics I've tried from this forum I'd say this is the best.

Tylerbode, the attributes you suggest for the forward position seem to attacking midfielder style ones. If you have a good AM then (which does not have ST as an accomplished position), would he perform better there than the MC position? It seems that way.